Are the Bruins Stanley Cup contenders this season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: Are the Bruins Stanley Cup contenders this season?

Tampa's defense is more than suspect, and relys on a 40 yr old goalie, they are not better than the Bruins, period.

Chicago has had trouble staying in the top 8 in the west this season, they are not better than the Bruins.

Washington is having severe growing pains becoming a three zone team, they are also not better than the Bruins.

In a seven game series I'll take the Bruins over the Penguins.

Philly is the best team in the east, and probably in the NHL.

In Response to Are the Bruins Stanley Cup contenders this season?:
    [QUOTE]If you are a betting man and not a Bruins fan, you could say that one of Detroit, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Philly, Washington, Tampa Bay will be raising the cup when the season is said and done Even Montreal with their fanatical fans making the last playoff spot would be considered a decent darkhorse bet Where do you think the Bruins stand in terms of their chances to raise the cup at this point? Are we a few pieces away? Have we learned our lesson yet? Is our defense ready to battle against a speedy offensive team in a 7 game series? Will TT let in fewer questionable goals in the playoffs? I think our team can survive and in some ways excel without Savard in the lineup but we are in a serious need of a legit PP QB to feel confident to go far in the playoffs.
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: Are the Bruins Stanley Cup contenders this season?

Many, many years ago, an old man at the racetrack told me: "Don't let the odds scare you. If the odds on your horse go up - bet more on it."

He was right. If your horse is competitive, don't let the public fool you, don't get left out. Because if your horse comes through and the odds have scared you off, you'll be crying "I shoulda, I coulda."

You can be wrong 9 times out of 10, but that one time - at long odds - will make it worthwhile and very profitable.

3. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts