Are the TB Lightning the new Montreal Canadiens?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Re: Are the TB Lightning the new Montreal Canadiens?

Quebec Inc.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

You are right about that. Lots of Canadian snow birds. About an even split between Ontario and Le Belle provinces...you can always smell which province they are from. Also one can speak English and does, the other can and won't.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Believe me, Montreal Canadien fans are cheering for Tampa.  If you look at the team it is filled with french canadien players!  I just received an email from a Canadien fan, from Quebec, he is psyched about Tampa! Ha.  So the thread topic is spot on!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Are the TB Lightning the new Montreal Canadiens?:
    [QUOTE]When John Carter was diving for the B's he was revered By Bruins fans as being a "master" at drawing penalties.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    go jump off a cliff...troll.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

[QUOTE]Believe me, Montreal Canadien fans are cheering for Tampa.  If you look at the team it is filled with french canadien players!  I just received an email from a Canadien fan, from Quebec, he is psyched about Tampa! Ha.  So the thread topic is spot on!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Ha!! Bolts are playing the Bruins. Could be all Latvians and Belarusians, we`d still be cheering for them!
    So, here`s what I`m thinking. B`s fans have been heard. NHL is supposed to start cracking down on diving. Already saw a pretty weird call in the Preds game tonight.
    Anyway, expect to see 8-10 diving calls this series. I`m willing to bet the Bruins get called more than the Bolts. What kinda stakes can you think of!!
    I`m always game!     

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]Believe me, Montreal Canadien fans are cheering for Tampa.  If you look at the team it is filled with french canadien players!  I just received an email from a Canadien fan, from Quebec, he is psyched about Tampa! Ha.  So the thread topic is spot on!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

You can bet Montrealers are cheering for Tampa, but it has NOTHING to do with the amount of French players they have.