Are the Toronto Maple Leafs tougher than Us as a whole?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Are the Toronto Maple Leafs tougher than Us as a whole?

In response to bruinsGENIUS' comment:

Camara..groom him.

O'Reilly..get him!

Which O'Reilly are you referring to?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to bruinsGENIUS's comment:

Camara..groom him.

O'Reilly..get him!

If thats a self photo as your avatar I think you need to be groomed before Camara.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Leafs are a very tough team.  Lots of willing guys and guys who play the body.  I dont think their skill has the toughness like our guys.   And yup. Marchand is a tough nut bc he goes in the areas needed to score.  

I really enjoy watching the leafs this year.  I hope they make the playoffs.  Hope the habs do as well.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Leafs are a very tough team.  Lots of willing guys and guys who play the body.  I dont think their skill has the toughness like our guys.   And yup. Marchand is a tough nut bc he goes in the areas needed to score.  

I really enjoy watching the leafs this year.  I hope they make the playoffs.  Hope the habs do as well.  

Agreed, much better when those 2 are in it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

They're not.  Under Carlyle the Leafs have taken on the look of the kind of team much like he had with the Ducks.  The addition of McLaren, Fraser and the resurrection of Orr has involved the Leafs in more scraps but hasn't upped their overall level of talent. 

I don't see taking any of those three off the ice for 5 minutes being measured with the same value to team success as removing McQuaid, Lucic, Campbell, Horton, Chara and maybe Boychuk.  If anything the Leafs are outskating a lot of other teams right now.

That's why we might have to add someone for the Orr's and Scott's since the  Thornton beatdown. We don't need Looch or Chara doing it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Maybe we should have picked up this guy... Scott not so tough.. I think he called the ref over to stop the beating he was taking...

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/116131?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to bruinsGENIUS's comment:

Camara..groom him.

O'Reilly..get him!

If thats a self photo as your avatar I think you need to be groomed before Camara.

Camara is known to let it grow too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No need to add a new Skating Clown.  A tough guy who can play would be great, but no clowns.  Someone like Travis Moen would be awesome.

Yeah, the Leafs and Habs are a lot of fun to watch this year. 

Too bad for them the B's are this dang good!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

Maybe we should have picked up this guy... Scott not so tough.. I think he called the ref over to stop the beating he was taking...

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/116131?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

McLaren jumped on Scott early and didn't relent. Just goes to show there is no one fighter that can't be beat, that goes for boxing as well. I hope Miller keeps whining n forces his way out of Buffalo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The notion that we need to go get someone bigger and tougher than Scott is ridiculous.  

Ask Lindy Ruff how the John Scott era is going for him.  I'm getting sick of the apparent jealousy of a Sabre team that is in ruins just because their huge ape knocked out our worst player.

Get guys who can play, and then toughness is a wonderful bonus.  The John Scott envy here is idiotic.  Scott's on his 4th NHL team in less than 150 career games -- could he be that valuable??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

the leafs obviously got the "how to beat scott" video.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

You beat Scott by putting Horton, Krejci, and Lucic out there when he's on the ice.  When they go goon, go skill and dominate.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

You beat Scott by putting Horton, Krejci, and Lucic out there when he's on the ice.  When they go goon, go skill and dominate.

Exactly.  I'd imagine it must be like playing a man short whenever Scott hops over the boards - depending on whose on the ice with him at the time from the other team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Scott's minutes will dwindle....unless he gets traded to Toronto.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Scotty Boman's playbook when Jonathan and Wensink were thrown over the boards.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

The notion that we need to go get someone bigger and tougher than Scott is ridiculous.  

Ask Lindy Ruff how the John Scott era is going for him.  I'm getting sick of the apparent jealousy of a Sabre team that is in ruins just because their huge ape knocked out our worst player.

Get guys who can play, and then toughness is a wonderful bonus.  The John Scott envy here is idiotic.  Scott's on his 4th NHL team in less than 150 career games -- could he be that valuable??

It is ridiculous. After the Thornton-Scott the Sabres played the Panthers and Parros gave Scott a good battle...Sure enough we had suggestions on here to go get Parros and now we have some to go get Orr....Unreal.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

It is ridiculous. After the Thornton-Scott the Sabres played the Panthers and Parros gave Scott a good battle...Sure enough we had suggestions on here to go get Parros and now we have some to go get Orr....Unreal.

They should showcase Thornton and then get Orr and Iginla.

And a new PMD.

Sections
Shortcuts