Arniel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Arniel

Just saw this kid was recalled on an emergency basis.  I haven't watched him play much at and was wondering if anyone has thoughts on where he will play, what happens to Paille, etc.  I didn't think they would call anyone up.

What does this say about Hamill?  No need to actually answer...obvious...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: Arniel

other question is whats wrong with ryder,he left practice with a ailment,or is there something else brewin  lol 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, just saw that now...so he's replacing Ryder.  Strange, I hope the "ailment" is a trade, but I doubt it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

He was instructed to leave because of an ailment?  That's bizarre wording.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OMG ....not only welost Krejci but it looks like Ryder (who was one of the best against St-Louis) has been traded ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if they start protecting their talented players)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

nothing odd about a player wanting to play through a minor ailment, and the coach instructing him to sit it out and let it heal

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

It's very interesting wording for sure. Is it possible Phoenix; now that Doan is injured in what is labelled as "week to week"? Which doesn't sound promising either. Strange it hasn't happened yet though.
    Arniel eh? I wonder if there's a possible maybe; that CJ would be brash enough to put a Ariel, Seguin, Caron line together? Just make sure they stay away from Crook, I mean Cooke.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ryder ailment ? Yah the flu must be running through Foxy Lady's in Providence. Gotta get that stuff cleared up quickly so it doesn't spread through the dressing room LoL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

LOL! The Foxy lady! I was there once. 18 of us from NB went to see the Pat's beat up the Bronco's & we decided to go the Foxy on the Sat before the game! One of my buddies almost got arrested for taking a leak on the side of the building, because there was a lineup & needless to say his bladder was full.
    Anyway, wayyyyyyy to expensive in there! LOL. Defineatly know the...AHEM foxes that work there, are well paid. Watched them all leave in Beamer's & Lotus's at the end of the night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

the ailment would be the bruins'

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

It seems funny Ryder was taken off of practice but he wasn't hurt last game so something seems to be up bringing Arniel up.
    The Bruins will need scoring with Krejci out so this thing with Ryder playing well is suspisious. The Bruins have some tough games coming up vs. Pens and Habs so we will see how this all works out on Wednesday.
    We have seen the Bruins play fall without Krejci in the past and I hope the Bruins know what they are doing this time. This could be a turning point in this early season for the Bruins, I hope for the better.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I agree this could be an early turning point... a lot could depend on how the team responds. It would be very easy to draw a parallel to last season's playoff collapse with the injury to Krejci. GO BRUINS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Ryder and Hunwick rumors are storming up on the internet. Ryder has played strong thus far to warrant interest around the league. Minnesota Wild wanted to sign him before the Bruins signed him first. Phoenix needs scoring help

He is also not prone to getting injured. Something is fishy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Rumours are storming up the internet?  Well, I guess Hunwick should put a downpayment on that house he's been wanting 'cause it doesn't look like he's going anywhere.

I suppose the Ryder thing could be a trade, but why make up an "ailment".  There's also no reason to dish him at the moment given that neither Savard nor Sturm is knocking on the door, and they could use the Ryder we've seen of late with Krejci out.  If you figure, over the next ten games, Ryder might make the difference two wins one way or another (a gwg, physical play, veteran presence, Value Over Arniel (Replacement Player)...), you'd have to look at the deal as Ryder and maybe two wins for whatever return you're going to get if you make the deal tomorrow.  I'd only move now if the return was real value - a potential top 6 prospect and a 2 or 3 pick depending on the quality of the prospect.

Speaking of Arniel - I remember one of the lines about him after he was drafted was: inherits the offensive responsibilities of Steven Stamkos....  Didn't quite pan out as the second coming.  He and Marchand are joined at the hip for me - both are annoying to play against, have just enough offensive talent to make you hope for goals from them, but both will probably top out as energy guys or third liners.  As always, though, you find chemistry and your life can change.  Arniel and Seguin might be JA's ticket to a longer look in Boston.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Geez, how did conspiracy theories survive in the days before the Intanet?

Bruins coach Claude Julien stated after practice that Ryder was expected to play Wednesday in Pittsburgh, but the Bruins did recall Jamie Arniel from Providence later Wednesday on an emergency basis. Arniel will join the team to Pittsburgh for Wednesday's morning skate and be available for the game if needed.

"As of right now, as we speak, I don't see an issue," said Julien of Ryder's status. "That doesn't mean there won't be. But he went off because I asked him to, to play it safe."

http://www.nesn.com/2010/11/bruins-recall-jamie-arniel-from-providence-after-michael-ryder-leaves-practice-early-.html

Arniel's been playing well in Providence, so congrats to him on the callup. Even if he doesn't play, I'm sure it's a thrill.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: Arniel:
    [QUOTE]I agree this could be an early turning point... a lot could depend on how the team responds. It would be very easy to draw a parallel to last season's playoff collapse with the injury to Krejci. GO BRUINS!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

That's how I see it too. The Penn's are not the team they were in the last few years but Cindy is always up to the challenge. Then the Habs......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Arniel:
    [QUOTE]Geez, how did conspiracy theories survive in the days before the Intanet? Bruins coach Claude Julien stated after practice that Ryder was expected to play Wednesday in Pittsburgh, but the Bruins did recall Jamie Arniel from Providence later Wednesday on an emergency basis. Arniel will join the team to Pittsburgh for Wednesday's morning skate and be available for the game if needed. "As of right now, as we speak, I don't see an issue," said Julien of Ryder's status. "That doesn't mean there won't be. But he went off because I asked him to, to play it safe." http://www.nesn.com/2010/11/bruins-recall-jamie-arniel-from-providence-after-michael-ryder-leaves-practice-early-.html Arniel's been playing well in Providence, so congrats to him on the callup. Even if he doesn't play, I'm sure it's a thrill.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we've all seen that now, but when this thread started we didn't have that information.

Just the information that Chia has been trying to deal Ryder to clear cap space, and then the information that Ryder was pulled out of practice for some undisclosed ailment, which is unusual.

As such, it seemed reasonable to speculate that a deal could be in the works.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ryder won't get traded now with both Krejci and Savard out the trade will be in December when Sturm gets close. No way does Chiarelli or Julien lie about Michael being sick not going to try and read between the lines on that one.

McGrattan should have dressed for tonights game Cooke is going to run around all night.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Whether it's Arniel or Ryder in the lineup tonight is a gametime decision, per Bruins Tweet.

Wonder if Arniel gets any sleep this afternoon... ? Wink