Around the League - 2013 Edition

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Around the League - 2013 Edition

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Regarding Nash, am I wrong in my assertion that he's been often guilty so far of overhandling the puck? Am I wrong in saying none of the 3 penalties he took were "good" penalties? The 2 he took against Boston were both lazy plays that were 190+ feet from his own net. After awhile, you need to see results to go along with good skating from a guy that takes up more than 10% of the team's cap space. Double Cheers with an added back slap (and I'm also covering my nuts because I couldn't help noticing that you started kicking)!

Posting how great it was having Kaberle in the lineup and in the same breath diminishing how Rick Nash plays ?

Didn't think this was a possible discussion to ever have.

Alright I give. Your eyes win.
    Quadruple Cheers, while scratching my head, mumbling expletives and biting my tongue.

Where did I say it was great having Kaberle? My saying you were wrong in your assertion that Corvo was a better Bruin certainly doesn't imply that I feel Kaberle was a Godsend. It means only what I said, that I think you were wrong in your evaluation of Corvo (ie. your eyes were playing tricks on you). Perhaps when you're finished putting words in my mouth you can explain in simple terms not only how Nash isn't over rated, but how he's worth every penny of his exorbitant contract so far. I'll leave you with just a simple cheers as you should be busy enough trying to turn this debate around that you won't have time to learn any new fangled high 5's.

PS. I couldn't help noticing your failure to address any of my direct questions regarding Nash's performance thus far. Perhaps you didn't notice them?

Yes I'm glad you noticed the words "great" and " gift from heaven" . It fell in line with me saying "far superior".  

And yes I didn't really pay attention to your comments on Kaberle. Plain and simple. I think he's a bum. No changing my thoughts with that. 

P.S. I'm getting the heck out of this discussion before you get really pissed and start with the responses others have gotten recently from you. This has happened way too much lately from where I'm sitting.

Let's just leave it as you're right and I'm wrong. I'm comfortable with that considering..........

No cheers, just have a nice day !

Wow, I feel bad that you think you could ever fall victim to me mistreating you. From my perspective, you're always too even keeled for me to even consider berating you. Your observations are duly noted. I'll just stay out of your way from now on and certainly won't badger you for answers to direct questions. I'll leave you by pointing out that you can feel free to look back at this thread and easily spot when the conversation turned from a simple debate over the prowess of Rick Nash to questioning the quality of my eyesight. Far be it for me to defend my stance. I mean, I see you couldn't even be bothered  to explain how Nash is earning his salary. At least not when it's so much easier to fire a pot shot at me instead. So be it. My feelings aren't as easily hurt. I feel I work better that way.

Yes dez, it's all about me.

It's easier to walk away from so much anger then have to listen to it. It must be tough to live with a short fuse.

[/QUOTE]

Who's angry Chowdah? I'm certainly not.Why would I care if you want to walk away after taking a few pot shots. I already stated that our conversation is all there for you to peruse. I did absolutely nothing but state an opinion that's contrary to yours. Granted, I find it confusing that you equate someone questioning your opinion to be angry but that's your issue to deal with. Now I just feel sorry for you but at least I have some insight as to what sort of behavior of yours has got under SanDog's skin. Like I said,take as many pot shots as you'd like at me. Perhaps it can save Bogie from some of your torment. It must be a real pleasure to go around saying whatever you want and then walking away when pressed for details. I promise I won't bother you again. Frankly,that will be so much easier than trying to figure out if I've offended one of your personalities. This site must be a living hell for you with no ignore button, especially when that jerk Dez has the nerve to ask direct questions. Dez asked 3 questions in a row on one post. He's obviously flown right off the handle. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Regarding Nash, am I wrong in my assertion that he's been often guilty so far of overhandling the puck? Am I wrong in saying none of the 3 penalties he took were "good" penalties? The 2 he took against Boston were both lazy plays that were 190+ feet from his own net. After awhile, you need to see results to go along with good skating from a guy that takes up more than 10% of the team's cap space. Double Cheers with an added back slap (and I'm also covering my nuts because I couldn't help noticing that you started kicking)!

Posting how great it was having Kaberle in the lineup and in the same breath diminishing how Rick Nash plays ?

Didn't think this was a possible discussion to ever have.

Alright I give. Your eyes win.
    Quadruple Cheers, while scratching my head, mumbling expletives and biting my tongue.

Where did I say it was great having Kaberle? My saying you were wrong in your assertion that Corvo was a better Bruin certainly doesn't imply that I feel Kaberle was a Godsend. It means only what I said, that I think you were wrong in your evaluation of Corvo (ie. your eyes were playing tricks on you). Perhaps when you're finished putting words in my mouth you can explain in simple terms not only how Nash isn't over rated, but how he's worth every penny of his exorbitant contract so far. I'll leave you with just a simple cheers as you should be busy enough trying to turn this debate around that you won't have time to learn any new fangled high 5's.

PS. I couldn't help noticing your failure to address any of my direct questions regarding Nash's performance thus far. Perhaps you didn't notice them?

Yes I'm glad you noticed the words "great" and " gift from heaven" . It fell in line with me saying "far superior".  

And yes I didn't really pay attention to your comments on Kaberle. Plain and simple. I think he's a bum. No changing my thoughts with that. 

P.S. I'm getting the heck out of this discussion before you get really pissed and start with the responses others have gotten recently from you. This has happened way too much lately from where I'm sitting.

Let's just leave it as you're right and I'm wrong. I'm comfortable with that considering..........

No cheers, just have a nice day !

Wow, I feel bad that you think you could ever fall victim to me mistreating you. From my perspective, you're always too even keeled for me to even consider berating you. Your observations are duly noted. I'll just stay out of your way from now on and certainly won't badger you for answers to direct questions. I'll leave you by pointing out that you can feel free to look back at this thread and easily spot when the conversation turned from a simple debate over the prowess of Rick Nash to questioning the quality of my eyesight. Far be it for me to defend my stance. I mean, I see you couldn't even be bothered  to explain how Nash is earning his salary. At least not when it's so much easier to fire a pot shot at me instead. So be it. My feelings aren't as easily hurt. I feel I work better that way.

It's easier to walk away from so much anger then have to listen to it. It must be tough to live with a short fuse.

Who's angry Chowdah? I'm certainly not.Why would I care if you want to walk away after taking a few pot shots. I already stated that our conversation is all there for you to peruse. I did absolutely nothing but state an opinion that's contrary to yours. Granted, I find it confusing that you equate someone questioning your opinion to be angry but that's your issue to deal with. Now I just feel sorry for you but at least I have some insight as to what sort of behavior of yours has got under SanDog's skin. Like I said,take as many pot shots as you'd like at me. Perhaps it can save Bogie from some of your torment. It must be a real pleasure to go around saying whatever you want and then walking away when pressed for details. I promise I won't bother you again. Frankly,that will be so much easier than trying to figure out if I've offended one of your personalities. This site must be a living hell for you with no ignore button, especially when that jerk Dez has the nerve to ask direct questions. Dez asked 3 questions in a row on one post. He's obviously flown right off the handle. 

[/QUOTE]

Red, Nas and JWensink agree. The rest I just skimmed through and said not worth it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Red, Nas and JWensink agree. The rest I just skimmed through and said not worth it. 

[/QUOTE]

Oh well then, it must be true. Don't be afraid to go back and see what was written by both of us. Only one us took any shots at the other over nothing but a difference of opinion. Only one us acted like answering difficult questions was beneath them. Only one us is seemingly hurt and angry over it. There's obviously some confusion regarding what I've done to upset you. Feel free to enlighten me as to where I crossed the line(or don't, it doesn't matter either way).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Sorry Dez to slip a comment into your discussion.  I totally agree with the below statement witnessed in the last game with the Rangers.  Nash is overplaying the puck ie. Columbus style.  I hope he continues to struggle but I think Nash will develp more in the next month or so.  The Rangers picked up Arnott to create more balance up front.  The trade did create an imbalance at this point.  

If "far superior" is a stretch then let's agree that the conversation was essentially that you felt much better with Corvo in the lineup instead of Kaberle. Your assertion was that stats didn't matter in that situation because your eyes told you all you needed to know. Feel free to diminish Kaberle's contribution to a Cup win all you want. With Corvo, the discussion leans more towards just how much blame goes to him over the 1st round exit. He was a bum wasn't he? I know you figure let results be damned but some stats are worth looking at.

Isla, your input is always welcome and appreciated although now Chowdah is going to think you're mad for agreeing with me :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

Sorry Dez to slip a comment into your discussion.  I totally agree with the below statement witnessed in the last game with the Rangers.  Nash is overplaying the puck ie. Columbus style.  I hope he continues to struggle but I think Nash will develp more in the next month or so.  The Rangers picked up Arnott to create more balance up front.  The trade did create an imbalance at this point.  

If "far superior" is a stretch then let's agree that the conversation was essentially that you felt much better with Corvo in the lineup instead of Kaberle. Your assertion was that stats didn't matter in that situation because your eyes told you all you needed to know. Feel free to diminish Kaberle's contribution to a Cup win all you want. With Corvo, the discussion leans more towards just how much blame goes to him over the 1st round exit. He was a bum wasn't he? I know you figure let results be damned but some stats are worth looking at.

Isla, your input is always welcome and appreciated although now Chowdah is going to think you're mad for agreeing with me :)

I have never been mad at isla and he's disagreed with me before. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I have never been mad at isla and he's disagreed with me before. 

[/QUOTE]

I never said you were mad but then as you stated, you couldn't be bothered reading everything someone had written. I'm not angry with anyone right now, regardless of how many times you make that claim. Strange that Isla noticed (and answered) one of the direct questions I had posed to you. I guess someone noticed them after all. I'm finished with this debate (or lack thereof). I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry if that's what happenned. I honestly have no idea what set you off, nor do I care. The issue is yours to deal with and I know my consience is clear. I can't stress enough that our entire conversation is there for all to see. Feel free to point out where and when I crossed the line although I certainly don't expect you to. At least not when it's so much easier to ignore something that makes you uncomfortable while taking pot shots instead.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Oh well then, it must be true. Don't be afraid to go back and see what was written by both of us. Only one us took any shots at the other over nothing but a difference of opinion. Only one us acted like answering difficult questions was beneath them. Only one us is seemingly hurt and angry over it. There's obviously some confusion regarding what I've done to upset you. Feel free to enlighten me as to where I crossed the line(or don't, it doesn't matter either way).

[/QUOTE]

Apology accepted.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Dez I love your fight but you know who you're dealing with ..... an Ontarian ....  but I am on his side when it comes to Nash.  Right now your arguement is looking pretty good on Nash although the blame goes on the whole team for their play thus far. 

The Rangers haven't found their groove and if yesterday Leafs had a little more offense or a better team the Rangers would have lost and today there would be a lot of explaining to do by the team.  Last night Nash did look pretty good even though he hasn't scored yet. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Dez I love your fight but you know who you're dealing with ..... an Ontarian ....  but I am on his side when it comes to Nash.  Right now your arguement is looking pretty good on Nash although the blame goes on the whole team for their play thus far. 

The Rangers haven't found their groove and if yesterday Leafs had a little more offense or a better team the Rangers would have lost and today there would be a lot of explaining to do by the team.  Last night Nash did look pretty good even though he hasn't scored yet. 

BsL, I'm not sure when people decided I didn't like Rick Nash as a player but apparently that's the perception. In reality, I think Nash is a terriffic hockey player that I wish played in Boston. If only he made 1.5 - 2 million less per year but as it stands, he's overpaid and that makes things a little bit hazier in a cap league. When I say things like I'd prefer Lucic over Nash, that doesn't mean I hate Nash and am being a homer. It just means I think Lucic gives more bang for your buck and leaves change left over to help sign another quality player. I fully expect Nash to have a solid season but I don't expect the NYR to be as good a team as they were last season. None of this means I hate Nash (or Chowdah for that matter). It simply means that's my opinion. Everyone else is welcome to their own opinion but I guess I'm not supposed to press anyone regarding why they feel the way they do. Apparently that would mean I'm angry. It's weird because I didn't even realize. Cheers! Hope to hear you and the lucky winner have a great time at the Bos-Buff game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BsL, I'm not sure when people decided I didn't like Rick Nash as a player but apparently that's the perception. In reality, I think Nash is a terriffic hockey player that I wish played in Boston. If only he made 1.5 - 2 million less per year but as it stands, he's overpaid and that makes things a little bit hazier in a cap league. When I say things like I'd prefer Lucic over Nash, that doesn't mean I hate Nash and am being a homer. It just means I think Lucic gives more bang for your buck and leaves change left over to help sign another quality player. I fully expect Nash to have a solid season but I don't expect the NYR to be as good a team as they were last season. None of this means I hate Nash (or Chowdah for that matter). It simply means that's my opinion. Everyone else is welcome to their own opinion but I guess I'm not supposed to press anyone regarding why they feel the way they do. Apparently that would mean I'm angry. It's weird because I didn't even realize. Cheers! Hope to hear you and the lucky winner have a great time at the Bos-Buff game.

I know it's your opinion and I don't take it as you being angry . As for Nash I don't look at his salary at the moment, if he doesn't help the Rangers then we can look at his salary as it will impede the Rangers from getting better with that cap space being used.  I still think he's very talented and will make the Rangers better.  If he doesn't ,  my opinion on him will change and I'll be wrong on my previous assessment of him.

BTW never took it as if you hated Nash, you have a firm opinion and belief on his talents and that's perfectly fine by me.  Doesn't change how I feel about you as a poster and that goes for everyone else on here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I know it's your opinion and I don't take it as you being angry . As for Nash I don't look at his salary at the moment, if he doesn't help the Rangers then we can look at his salary as it will impede the Rangers from getting better with that cap space being used.  I still think he's very talented and will make the Rangers better.  If he doesn't ,  my opinion on him will change and I'll be wrong on my previous assessment of him.

BTW never took it as if you hated Nash, you have a firm opinion and belief on his talents and that's perfectly fine by me.  Doesn't change how I feel about you as a poster and that goes for everyone else on here.

I appreciate that BsL. Regarding Nash, this whole debate about his cap hit and perceived worth started when he was still on the trade market and folks were screaming to bring him to Boston. A move like that would've drastically changed the core makeup of the Bruins for years to come. I will stress for all to see and hear, if money didn't matter then Nash would be a great winger for any team to have. This is a cap league though so there is more of an onus on each player to "earn" his pay. The Bruins currently pay less to Lucic and Seguin than Rick Nash makes. How's that for perspective? Cheers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Did not expect poking the bear about Nash to result in quite that.  So, time to change the subject.

Guess Philly found their offensive game.  Funny how that works - just keep getting guys injured until the young guys have no choice but to step up or fail.  Read with a trick to get off the schneid. 

Wade Redden - lucky penny of the year in St. Loo?  First goal in nearly three years last night, and he doesn't look like anything but an NHL defenseman.  The way Boychuk has played so far (did he find an old pair of Wideman's skates - he keeps falling down for no apparent reason), I almost find myself wishing he was in Boston and not at the expense of DH.

Hawks are 5-0.  Kane has 7 assists already.  Sharks, who I got the impression were one of the consensus choices as the team to fall in teh standings to make room for the Oilers in the playoffs, are 4-0 with an impressive 3 goal per game margin of victory and an historic start for Marleau.

Oilers are lucky to be a .500 team with both of their wins being come from behind jobs depending on late heroics.  They fall behind in every game, it seems.  Schultz is certainly collecting points, but has he made that D better?

Panthers - 1-4.  Those who sang the praises of this team's rebirth last year might be a little nervous that it was smoke and mirrors - but they are missing key pieces, and it's still early.

Leafs remain the Leafs - absolutely no goaltending and an icy start for Kessel.  And Brodeur remains Brodeur.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm a big Kovalev and Dineen fan, so I'm following the Panthers closely this year.

They have no first line.  The guys they play the most up front are fringe 2nd liners on many teams. 

Weiss and Versteeg are out, as well as Gudbranson.  With so little talent to start with, losing those guys is a death blow.

Ryan White pounded Fleischmann a couple of nights ago for a borderline hit.  They lost 7-1 last night against Philly.  George Parros has yet to drop his gloves.  He doesn't enforce, he doesn't stage, he certainly doesn't play offense or defense.  There is no more useless hockey player on the planet than this guy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Did not expect poking the bear about Nash to result in quite that.  So, time to change the subject.

Guess Philly found their offensive game.  Funny how that works - just keep getting guys injured until the young guys have no choice but to step up or fail.  Read with a trick to get off the schneid. 

Wade Redden - lucky penny of the year in St. Loo?  First goal in nearly three years last night, and he doesn't look like anything but an NHL defenseman.  The way Boychuk has played so far (did he find an old pair of Wideman's skates - he keeps falling down for no apparent reason), I almost find myself wishing he was in Boston and not at the expense of DH.

Hawks are 5-0.  Kane has 7 assists already.  Sharks, who I got the impression were one of the consensus choices as the team to fall in teh standings to make room for the Oilers in the playoffs, are 4-0 with an impressive 3 goal per game margin of victory and an historic start for Marleau.

Oilers are lucky to be a .500 team with both of their wins being come from behind jobs depending on late heroics.  They fall behind in every game, it seems.  Schultz is certainly collecting points, but has he made that D better?

Panthers - 1-4.  Those who sang the praises of this team's rebirth last year might be a little nervous that it was smoke and mirrors - but they are missing key pieces, and it's still early.

Leafs remain the Leafs - absolutely no goaltending and an icy start for Kessel.  And Brodeur remains Brodeur.

The Sharks look really solid right now Book. I have to think the short season will benefit the older players/teams. Guys like JT and Lecavalier for instance, might very well be able to sustain good numbers for the whole "season".

The Oilers seem like they might never gel before the team has to be broken up over cap issues.

The Leafs as you stated, are still the Leafs. I was embarrassed for them (but not surprised) to see them crumble after taking a 2-0 lead against NYR. That makes 2 NY teams in a row that embarrassed them. It seems they still find ways to lose. Phaneuf actually played a decent game though. He showed flashes of the player he was supposed to be when Calgary signed him to the big contract.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Watched a good part of the Oilers/Flames game and you are right about them being lucky to be .500. The thing I noticed most was their lack of tough Defensive play. Calgary, which had trouble scoring goals previous to this game, seemed to walk in and score downlow goals at will. Schultz may add the O to their D, but they are in serious need of 2 or 3 big tough stay at home Dmen. I don't know who of their amazing 5 talents they'd trade, (Hall) but they had better do it soon or they'll be in the Seth Jones sweepstakes. Also high-end talent don't generally play defensive hockey well, unless they are forced too, and that doesn't appear to be happening. This team is a long way from being a playoff contender, let lone a finalist. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I'm a big Kovalev and Dineen fan, so I'm following the Panthers closely this year.

They have no first line.  The guys they play the most up front are fringe 2nd liners on many teams. 

Weiss and Versteeg are out, as well as Gudbranson.  With so little talent to start with, losing those guys is a death blow.

Ryan White pounded Fleischmann a couple of nights ago for a borderline hit.  They lost 7-1 last night against Philly.  George Parros has yet to drop his gloves.  He doesn't enforce, he doesn't stage, he certainly doesn't play offense or defense.  There is no more useless hockey player on the planet than this guy.

Seriously, a Kovalev fan? Doubt anyone argues his talent. Maybe one of the most talented players I've ever seen, but for all the good he does, he can sure stink the joint out. Just watching him play the hurt card when he gets wacked, and watching as the other team goes in to score while he limps off to the bench is embarrassing.  He just doesn't strike me as the type of player you'd stand up for.

That goal he scored in Pittsburg was the perfect example of his work. He gets knocked down by a very light hit, and takes his sweet time getting back up, with the whoa is me look on his face, everyone else is starting to hustle back up the ice, and one of the Pens stops the puck at the blue line, feeds to Kovie who turns around and scores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2bYC_1xJbc

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to perrysound's comment:

Seriously, a Kovalev fan? Doubt anyone argues his talent. Maybe one of the most talented players I've ever seen, but for all the good he does, he can sure stink the joint out. Just watching him play the hurt card when he gets wacked, and watching as the other team goes in to score while he limps off to the bench is embarrassing.  He just doesn't strike me as the type of player you'd stand up for.

That goal he scored in Pittsburg was the perfect example of his work. He gets knocked down by a very light hit, and takes his sweet time getting back up, with the whoa is me look on his face, everyone else is starting to hustle back up the ice, and one of the Pens stops the puck at the blue line, feeds to Kovie who turns around and scores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2bYC_1xJbc

He's not the best guy to have on a team, but he does amazing things with the puck with incredible ease.  He never seems to skate hard or really even put in any effort at all, and yet, the puck is on his stick all the time. 

He's an easy player to dislike if you're looking for nuts to the wall effort on every shift, but if you are looking for amazing talent, it's hard to look past Kovalev.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The soap opera that never ends

http://www.azcentral.com/community/glendale/articles/20130125phoenix-coyotes-glendale-deal-ticking.html?nclick_check=1

Gets done by Thursday or it's back to square one... again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And true to form, Thomas Vanek out for todays game against the Caps with a muscle strain. Only took 4 games for him to miss the trainers deep massages.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

He's not the best guy to have on a team, but he does amazing things with the puck with incredible ease.  He never seems to skate hard or really even put in any effort at all, and yet, the puck is on his stick all the time. 

He's an easy player to dislike if you're looking for nuts to the wall effort on every shift, but if you are looking for amazing talent, it's hard to look past Kovalev.

Thanks for the explanation , I didn't think you liked lazy players but his talent is un-questionable.

As for the Panthers they are suffering from the injury bug. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and once again Habs win because of their PP (BS call btw in OT) and Markov again scores.

Philly got skunked by the Lightning and the Sens lose in a SO.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Agreed BsL, Cole takes a dive and the rest goes according to script.  Only in Montreal.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Agreed BsL, Cole takes a dive and the rest goes according to script.  Only in Montreal.

What was Greene supposed to do , give Cole a free pass to cut in front of Brodeur ? Greene took the body and stood firm, that's a good defensive play, Cole has the puck.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Tune in to Detroit-Chicago game 1-1 with less than 1minute in the 3rd.

Should be a great finish.

EDIT:

Is finished , Chicago wins again !

Just saw the other team that wins on PPs, the Sharks , on the PP against the Canucks. They made the defenders dizzy with all that puck movement before scoring another PP goal.  SJ leads 3-1

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The Habs are winning games without the services of PK Subban. For missing a guy who some posters describe as elite, they seem to be doing just fine without him so far. Chara is truly an elite D-man. I don't want to think of what the Bruins would look like without him. PK's value drops with every Habs victory. I think the Blues are more interested in seeing what PK gets than most teams because if PK is worth 6 then Pietrangelo is going to break the bank.

Sections
Shortcuts