Around the League - 2013 Edition

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Around the League - 2013 Edition

The Leafs have jumped out ahead of the Habs 2-0 in Montreal with under 10 mins. left in the first.  They're full measure for it.  Out-hustling the home side and knocking them around.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

The Leafs have jumped out ahead of the Habs 2-0 in Montreal with under 10 mins. left in the first.  They're full measure for it.  Out-hustling the home side and knocking them around.   

Only game I have some interest of watching thus far.  Price looked shakey.

Habs are waiting to go on the PP to wake up the crowd. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The other night when Bruins played in Montreal someone made me laugh, he said ; Do you know why the Montreal fans all cheer when a Hab player is going down the wing ?  because they know the refs will be calling a penalty on the other team .  Loved it !

p.s. I say Kessel gets his 2nd goal tonite on the Habs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Only game I have some interest of watching thus far.  Price looked shakey.

Habs are waiting to go on the PP to wake up the crowd. 

So does the team in front of him.  Leafs look confident now up 3-0. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You know who I really like on the Leafs and might be available, Kulemin.  I could see this guy with a good team being a very good 3rd lner getting maybe about 20-25 goals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

You know who I really like on the Leafs amd might be available, Kulemin.  I could see this guy with a good team being a very good 3rd lner getting maybe about 20-25 goals.

You called it, "Schwam."  Kessel got his 2nd to make it 4-0.  Kulemin's name came up last season as a good addition.  A solid player although his production has nose-dived from 30 goals a couple of years ago.  A big 6-2, 235 lb. winger whose also defensively responsible.  He's always hustling.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You called it, "Schwam."  Kessel got his 2nd to make it 4-0.  Kulemin's name came up last season as a good addition.  A solid player although his production has nose-dived from 30 goals a couple of years ago.  A big 6-2, 235 lb. winger whose also defensively responsible.  He's always hustling.

He was scratched a couple times this season by Carlyle

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Cue the exodus to the Bell Centre exits.  Holzer makes it 5-0 Leafs in the third.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

You know who I really like on the Leafs and might be available, Kulemin.  I could see this guy with a good team being a very good 3rd lner getting maybe about 20-25 goals.

Yeah BsL, I was hoping the B's could swing something for Kulemin last year but Burke gave him an extension. Too bad. On another note, Gallagher fights like a Hab. Also, Prust got pounded by Fraser. Good stuff.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Yeah BsL, I was hoping the B's could swing something for Kulemin last year but Burke gave him an extension. Too bad. On another note, Gallagher fights like a Hab. Also, Prust got pounded by Fraser. Good stuff.

You saw that too, dez?  I give him props for stepping into every Leaf he could tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Well damn, Toronto looks like Boston against the Scabs tonight. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

You saw that too, dez?  I give him props for stepping into every Leaf he could tonight.

RHO, I do too but that scrap was hilarious. Poor kid looked like he might never have swung a fist before. Since then, a bunch of his teammates tried to be "tough". I kind of feel bad for Prust now. He must look at the group of purse swingers he has watching his back and wonder what he got himself into. And now McLaren just pounded Gorges and he was laughing the entire time. I think he actually felt bad for him. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

wow !  all you CBC watchers did you see that ref in KHL drop the gloves to fight a player???  I'm sure there's a clip out there.

Now back to the hockey game CBC talking about poking the bear on the Leafs ?? LOL... crazy game in Montreal. 3-4 Habs got pummeled .Bourque took a one punch in the kisser and went straight down.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Did you see McLaren fighting Georges ?  he was laughing at him while Goerges was trying to punch him. Major mis-match.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

wow !  all you CBC watchers did you see that ref in KHL drop the gloves to fight a player???  I'm sure there's a clip out there.

Now back to the hockey game CBC talking about poking the bear on the Leafs ?? LOL... crazy game in Montreal. 3-4 Habs got pummeled .Bourque took a one punch in the kisser and went straight down.

I like how he takes of the lid first, LOL.

And Georges vs. McClaren? Wtf.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Why is it the Habs always involved in these massacres, on the scoreboard and with the fists. Ouch. I could only imagine the flac Therrien will get for sitting Ryan White.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

RHO, I do too but that scrap was hilarious. Poor kid looked like he might never have swung a fist before. Since then, a bunch of his teammates tried to be "tough". I kind of feel bad for Prust now. He must look at the group of purse swingers he has watching his back and wonder what he got himself into. And now McLaren just pounded Gorges and he was laughing the entire time. I think he actually felt bad for him. 

dez, gallagher better leave the scraping to someone else or maybe challenge Alex Tanguay or Tyler Ennis.  And yeah, McLaren had a "You are kidding, right?" grin on his face as Gorges was definitely punching above his weight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Only thing better than the Habs being beaten as they were tonight is when the Bruins do it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPNtHxH2ZI8

That is awesome! I love how the player, who just knocked the ref down, starts to skate away once he realizes the ref is going to retaliate LoL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

dez, gallagher better leave the scraping to someone else or challenge Alex Tanguay.  And yeah, McLaren had a "You are kidding, right?" look on his face as Gorges was definitely punching above his weight.

McLaren was clearly holding back on him. If Gorges would've given up earlier I think McL would've let him off the hook but I think the laughing was just too much for Gorges to bear so he kept swinging. During the "scrap" Gorges was probably just thinking, "at least it's not Bergeron beating the hell out of me".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPNtHxH2ZI8

That is awesome! I love how the player, who just knocked the ref down, starts to skate away once he realizes the ref is going to retaliate LoL!

I saw that online a few weeks ago. I'm surprised it took so long to go viral. Notice how the other players had no idea who they should be hooking onto? Hilarious.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

PJ stock is catching so much heat on twitter for suggesting Marchand could be a dark horse for the Canada Sochi Olympic team...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

McLaren was clearly holding back on him. If Gorges would've given up earlier I think McL would've let him off the hook but I think the laughing was just too much for Gorges to bear so he kept swinging. During the "scrap" Gorges was probably just thinking, "at least it's not Bergeron beating the hell out of me".

Agreed.  And if you add the frustration of the blowout to the mix I'd imagine that helped crank up Gorges' anger in his "scrap" with McLaren.  The cameras caught him jawing with someone in the corridor behind the Habs bench afterwards as he was led from the ice to the locker room.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Good game St Louis (team I predicted makes the SCF)  and Anahiem.  Ducks and lead 5-4 late in the 3rd.

Edit: tied again 5-5.  Good finish boys and gals

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Good game St Louis (team I predicted makes the SCF)  and Anahiem.  Ducks and lead 5-4 late in the 3rd. Edit: tied again 5-5.  Good finish boys and gals

Best game of the day for me Legion. Man are the Ducks for real!

Sections
Shortcuts