Around the League - 2013 Edition

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Around the League - 2013 Edition

Kings tie the game with 50secs left then Detroit wins it with 4 seconds to go. Great game but very un-Quick like at the end.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

2mins left in Pittsburgh, losing 3-1 and a lot of fans leave.  This city is favoured to win the cup ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Chicago impressive, do it all on the road, 10 out of 12points.

One of the negatives this shortened season , no matchups with the original 6 of the west.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

1-1 Leafs - Flyers...  Simmonds, Shelley and Rinaldo against Orr, McLaren and Fraser.  there has to be some fights. 

Only downfall are the Leafs commentators , on my top 10" mosted "  hated list.

3mins into the 2nd period and so many empty seats , things never change in Toronto. and Orr scores !

and now Reiner tweaks something ... ouch ... the Luongo talks start again

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Has anyone seen Claude Giroux ?  He is killing my hockey pool... 7 pts in 14 games...Honestly , he was invisible tonite against The Leafs.. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Looks like Cooke strikes again... I think I just saw him slice Karllson's ankle  with his skate..looked really bad coming off the ice ... No weight on the leg... Bad news for Ottawa ... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

Looks like Cooke strikes again... I think I just saw him slice Karllson's ankle  with his skate..looked really bad coming off the ice ... No weight on the leg... Bad news for Ottawa ... 

I don't think he did it on purpose although with his rep the Sens are not taking it that way. Zach Smith was going after Crosby.  Very silly ! 

I'm guessing towards the end of this game there will be RETALIATION

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Legion I don't think it was intentional either, but with Cooke there is always questions....now Neil is out there trying to pick on Crosby and anyone else he can take a run at...what is #5 on Pittsburgh waiting for? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

Legion I don't think it was intentional either, but with Cooke there is always questions....now Neil is out there trying to pick on Crosby and anyone else he can take a run at...what is #5 on Pittsburgh waiting for? 

Let's call it Karma for Cooke.  It's for all the bad he's done and gotten away with .

I just don't agree with Neil and/or Smith going after Crosby to hurt. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I was gong back and forth watching that game. Lots of points of interest; Kovalev and how he would fair; The new look Canes (they always give the Bruins trouble) ; Empty seats in Florida ; Hubdereau, I used to know his mom. wow am I getting old.

Is there a hurricane in Florida ?  Tonights game against the Habs the arena looks 25% full.  Could it be they'll show later ? or are they all still at Sawgrass Mills shopping and/or at the food court ?

The whole section behind the benches is empty . 

edit:  duh !  just dawned on me.... it's Valentine's !!! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/115904

Good scrap between Orr and Westgarth tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/115904

Good scrap between Orr and Westgarth tonight.

Indeed... Westgarth landed some good rights .. Looks like Orr is over his concussion issues.

Just saw Skinner get smoked in the corner and was down holding his head as it hit nto the boards... He too, has a history of concussion issues.. Hope he is Ok... League needs these good players on the ice...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=35&id=202677&navid=nhl:topheads

Hemsky with a beauty last night!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Kessel came flying down his off-wing and rifled one of his lasers behind Theodore.  Leafs leading 1-0 in Florida at the end of the first.  Good tussle between Orr and Parros.  It was Parros who got the upper hand on Orr back in Jan/2011 that set back Orr's career as he received a concussion in the fight.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Kadri and MacArthur make it 3-0 Leafs.  Leafs have a clear edge in play over the Panthers who seem to be slow and plodding tonight. 

Cameras are picking up several sections of fans who came disguised as empty red seats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

OMG the Coyotes howling sound effect everytime Phoenix scores must be the most annoying goal celebration calling in all of the NHL !

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Mark your calendar - on this day 19 Feb 2013 - the Laffs are tied with the Bruins with 20 points and NHL.com is talking post-season for the Sine Qua Nonis boys in Toronto.

Is this the annual point that Toronto fans will look back on and say "what happened?  They were doing so well on Feb. 19th?!?!"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

No more Burke may mean different times are ahead for the Laffs.  I will miss the Laffs supplementing the B's roster with the likes of Seguin, Hamilton, and Rask.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Mark your calendar - on this day 19 Feb 2013 - the Laffs are tied with the Bruins with 20 points and NHL.com is talking post-season for the Sine Qua Nonis boys in Toronto.

Is this the annual point that Toronto fans will look back on and say "what happened?  They were doing so well on Feb. 19th?!?!"

Who would've thought Fraser McLaren would make such a difference eh? Burke must be seething mad over seeing the team he put together finally looking like they could have a bit of success. I hope they make the playoffs because I've never witnessed a Leafs-Bruins series. I think it could be fun to watch.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Who would've thought Fraser McLaren would make such a difference eh? Burke must be seething mad over seeing the team he put together finally looking like they could have a bit of success. I hope they make the playoffs because I've never witnessed a Leafs-Bruins series. I think it could be fun to watch.

yep and I'm planning to be in Boston on March 7th to catch the game Leafs-Bruins.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Less than 10 mins. to go in Tampa with the Lightning leading the Leafs 4-1.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Big-time scrap between Leafs' Mark Fraser and Keith Aulie.  Foghorn Bowen was calling it "Frazier vs. Ali."

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

The Habs are (gulp) starting to scare me. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

The Habs are (gulp) starting to scare me.

I was coming to this thread to say "The smurfs are back" uughhh. However I do like seeing Torts seething on the bench. What happened to the big Nash trade that would send the Rags over the top ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

San Nash didn't play tonight I guess he left practice today with a "lower body"...in the end I think they'll be there though