Around the League (Part Deux)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Around the League (Part Deux)

I keep switching from Versus to see if the Toronto game started and there's Canadian's gathering up snow umm when is the game going to start ?

Bobrovsky the young Russian goalie for Philly has gotten some help from his best friend  ting! and made some pretty great stops so far. He's getting peppered a little bit Flyers defense running around in their own end.

Fleury with his own great save on Giroux hockey has started!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah a little bit of the pre-season lingering for a sloppy Montreal but they've settled down a bit oops than Gill took a bad penalty. Price with a nice save!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Around the League (Part Deux):
    That young Russian goalie for the Flyers looked sharp tonight.  Lots of Flyers fans must be heaving a sigh of relief over their goaltending situation and relishing the thought that "their" team spoiled the Penguins' barn warming party.
    Posted by Mutant211

One swallow does not a summer make, nor one game a goalie make. Good for him for having a good game, but from what I heard, he got a little help from a few goalposts. I wouldn't be doing any sighing just yet if I were a Flyers fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Just thought I'd say that my friends son played in his first NHL game today and was a plus 1 and got an assist. I watched this kid grow up and all he ever wanted to do since he could walk was play in the NHL. Well he did it. I can only imagine how proud his parents are tonight. Just watching him on TV as an NHL player brought a tear to my eye. So I'm just gonna say congratulations Zac Dalpe of the Carolina Hurricanes, I knew you would do it !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Rooting for the Habs, ugh. I'll have to take a shower tonight.

But, I'm willing to do so for the sake of The Pick 2.0. :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I keep switching from Versus to see if the Toronto game started and there's Canadian's gathering up snow umm when is the game going to start ? Bobrovsky the young Russian goalie for Philly has gotten some help from his best friend  ting! and made some pretty great stops so far. He's getting peppered a little bit Flyers defense running around in their own end. Fleury with his own great save on Giroux hockey has started!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I was watching on a wobbly feed on athde and caught some of the pregame ceremony.

Did Phaneuf aggressively win the ceremonial puck drop?
    And then did he refuse to shake Gionta's hand?
    Did I really see that?  If so, is he like, the biggest ask hole on the planet or what?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

The "Home Ice is Your Ice" idea in Toronto is pretty cool. But this is taking forever. Then again, wheeling the surviving members of the last Leafs Cup team does take a while.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Montreal's defence has been terrible so far. Price had little to no help on either goal. I know Hamrlik and Markov are out, and those are 2 of the top 3 or 4 d-men, but the D has to be better than that.

2-1 Leafs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Around the League (Part Deux)

Legion I didn't feel like looking for your post you started last year so I started a new one. It's gonna be fun switching between the Pens-Flyers and Habs-Lufas games!

Pens new stadium looks pretty cool and NHL's annual Face Off in Toronto looks crazy some hollow leg drinkin fools out there!

Drop the puck already...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Just thought I'd say that my friends son played in his first NHL game today and was a plus 1 and got an assist. I watched this kid grow up and all he ever wanted to do since he could walk was play in the NHL. Well he did it. I can only imagine how proud his parents are tonight. Just watching him on TV as an NHL player brought a tear to my eye. So I'm just gonna say congratulations Zac Dalpe of the Carolina Hurricanes, I knew you would do it !
    Posted by Reilly24

That is a really cool story.  Thanks for sharing it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

That young Russian goalie for the Flyers looked sharp tonight.  Lots of Flyers fans must be heaving a sigh of relief over their goaltending situation and relishing the thought that "their" team spoiled the Penguins' barn warming party.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Don't miss the highlights of the first Chris Stewart goal for Colorado and Jordan Eberle's first goal wholly crikey are those teams fast! Oh Hall looked really good on the fastest sheet in the league with or without the puck he is worth the price of admission.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

TaIn Response to Re: Around the League (Part Deux):
    The "Home Ice is Your Ice" idea in Toronto is pretty cool. But this is taking forever. Then again, wheeling the surviving members of the last Leafs Cup team does take a while.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Wheeling the surviving members of the last Leafs Cup..........LMAO!

Actually there may be more WW1 vets still around then Leaf stanley cup winning players.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from VladK. Show VladK's posts

In Response to Re: Around the League (Part Deux) : Man they just showed the replay and I really hope it's just dehydration! He was motionless though crud this is scary.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Yeah, hopefully Pavelec didn't have a heart attack and it's just dehydration or something. He's only 23. But it didn't look good at all. It will be on all the highlights for sure I would think. Tough way for Ramsey to start his coaching job in Atlanta.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from VladK. Show VladK's posts

Very bad news just happened a few minutes ago. Thrashers goalie Pavelec looks like he just had a heart attack. Nobody was near him when he fell. The play was in the Caps zone.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

latest hes at hospital no further word on his condition he did loe consiconous

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Kessel scores again for the Leafs. He's gonna get 150 this year! By the All-Star Game! OMG what were the Bruins thinking trading this guy!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Latest is he's at the hospital and in stable condition.  Preliminary tests failed to determine any serious health problems.  According to Rick Dudley, "He's awake, alert and asking about the score of the game, but will be kept overnight for observation".  He regained consciousness but no idea when Dudley said he was awake during the second intermission. Posted by beantowngm15

Kool I was watching CNN (based in Atlanta) this morning and they didn't have an update just the video.

And hey Craig Ramsay with the W against Washington good start after a bad begining.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

"Did Phaneuf aggressively win the ceremonial puck drop? And then did he refuse to shake Gionta's hand? Did I really see that?" I didn't see any of that BadHab because it took like two hours for the damn game to start so I kept changing back to the Pens-Flyers game.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

No surprise there.Phaneuf's lack of class is well known throughout the league.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Latest is he's at the hospital and in stable condition.  Preliminary tests failed to determine any serious health problems.  According to Rick Dudley, "He's awake, alert and asking about the score of the game, but will be kept overnight for observation".  He regained consciousness but no idea when Dudley said he was awake during the second intermission.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

For such a generally negative bunch, Flyers fans always seem to be unrealistically optimistic about their goaltending.  ;-)

MacIntytre just dropped Ivanans with a couple of hard rights.  Ivanans was out.  The linesman wouldn't let him up until some teammates came to assist him to the runway, where he was helped toward the dressing room by the trainers.

And the Oilers get the shutout.  Hall and Eberle are going to rack up a lot of points in the NHL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tampa and Philly in a good battle tonight. The moves that Yzerman made are paying off early in the season definitely an improved team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Montreal and Ottawa are in a barn burner tonight 2nd was awesome.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Montreal's defence has been terrible so far. Price had little to no help on either goal. I know Hamrlik and Markov are out, and those are 2 of the top 3 or 4 d-men, but the D has to be better than that. 2-1 Leafs.
    Posted by Kennedy97

But Subban is unbelievable!  I'm really impressed with this kid

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Very bad news just happened a few miinutes ago. Thrashers goalie Pavelec looks like he just had a heart attack. Nobody was near him. The play was in the Caps zone.
    Posted by VladK

Man they just showed the replay and I really hope it's just dehydration! He was motionless though crud this is scary.

Sections
Shortcuts