Around The League - Playoff Style

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Around The League - Playoff Style

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

Hawks are a bunch of punks with their stickwork and late hits.

Bad blood between these 2 teams, it's like the Habs -Bruins .  One of the reasons I dislike Detroit coming over to the east, it's going to kill a great rivalry.

It will you're right, but it will also give the opportunity to build others. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Who's watching what?

I've got the Kings/Blues game on.  I generally dismiss west coast hockey, but this game is awesome.  The Blues are trying to match the Kings in toughness.  So far, they've been pretty successful.

Unfortunately for them, Quick is a beast.

And you?

Hey nas, remember that time u verbaly attacked Sandog for no good reason and he ate u alive. I believe the words u used were" lets not do this" to him after u realized u were outclassed. Watching u cower like that was quite entertaining.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:

Hey nas, remember that time u verbaly attacked Sandog for no good reason and he ate u alive. I believe the words u used were" lets not do this" to him after u realized u were outclassed. Watching u cower like that was quite entertaining.

Hey pauly1, remember the time none of that happened?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can't believe Detroit is up 2-1.  What a series so far!  The unbeatable Hawks down by a game.  Freakin' playoff hockey!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hawks are a bunch of punks with their stickwork and late hits.

Bad blood between these 2 teams, it's like the Habs -Bruins .  One of the reasons I dislike Detroit coming over to the east, it's going to kill a great rivalry.

It will you're right, but it will also give the opportunity to build others. 

Not the same, Chicago will be the lone orignal 6 left in the West.  Sure they'll have it out with the Canucks but nothing beats an original six rivalry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

It's called denial, and it did happen. I've only seen u back down once and u were clearly outclassed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

It's called denial, and it did happen. I've only seen u back down once and u were clearly outclassed.

If it happened, then it's in a thread. Look it up then.

Oh let me guess, your not digging through, you don't have enough time, etc..

I think your a moron who comes on here to cause trouble.

Now I'm calling you a liar.

Look it up and prove me wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment: U look it up b-g  likker

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment: U look it up b-g  likker

U look it up because posters on here know it happened, are u nas's brother, sister or lover or what?????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

i think u and nas should hook up, sounds to me like u would make a good couple.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

i think u and nas should hook up, sounds to me like u would make a good couple.

U could hold hands and be upset together while a staged fight is going on. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

U ask NAS if he did not insinuate that sandog was a drunk and that is what started the confrontation.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

It happened, but pauly1's interpretation of the events are being filtered through his own disliking of NAS.  From what I recall, NAS made some snarky comment, Sandog misinterpreted it and layed into him for it.  Rather than get into another huge bickering match over a misunderstanding, NAS suggested that the whole thing just be dropped.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Kings just got robbed of a goal...I vote for replay in the playoffs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

It happened, but pauly1's interpretation of the events are being filtered through his own disliking of NAS.  From what I recall, NAS made some snarky comment, Sandog misinterpreted it and layed into him for it.  Rather than get into another huge bickering match over a misunderstanding, NAS suggested that the whole thing just be dropped.

Incorrect.

After months of BS between me and Dez, the battles finally stopped.  The boards were pretty calm for the first time since before the lockout ended.  It lasted a month or so and it was, honestly, nice.

Someone brought up Caron.  I declared him awful, as I have since the day he was drafted and took over two minutes to get to the stage. (Chowda loves that reasoning.)  Dez took offense to me banging on Caron, feeling it was a dig at him.  (It was not.)  He comes back with old bones dug up about Chris Bourque and whatever else he thinks will get a rise out of me.  With a rolling of my eyes and an audible "Oh boy", I decided it was best for everyone if this didn't turn back into the No Fun Zone.  "Let's not do this again" was my statement to him, and, being a reasonable man (first time for everything, right?), he agreed that it would be much better for everyone if another war didn't ensue.  We were both right.

Nothing to do with SanDog.  Nothing to do with me being shouted down.  Nothing to do with anything but a mature move that was much better for everyone in the end.

But, let's not let the facts ruin a fun run of BS aimed at me!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Entering the third period, SJ is leading LA 2-0.  Might've been 2-1 SJ except for a quick whistle just as the puck seemed to go behind Niemi.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Entering the third period, SJ is leading LA 2-0.  Might've been 2-1 SJ except for a quick whistle just as the puck seemed to go behind Niemi.

Muzzin had a guaranteed goal 99.99% of the time.  Missed it...high.  Boo.

F the Sharks. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Just saw it, Penner got robbed.  It was even worse than tonight with Marchand in front of the net.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Muzzin had a guaranteed goal 99.99% of the time.  Missed it...high.  Boo.

F the Sharks. 

He leaped in the air as he thought he'd had a sure goal. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Just saw it, Penner got robbed.  It was even worse than tonight with Marchand in front of the net.

During a second period interview Penner said the Kings have to "build a brick wall around it" and move on after he was asked if that disallowed goal could add to the frustration of being behind and throw LA off their game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Incorrect.

After months of BS between me and Dez, the battles finally stopped.  The boards were pretty calm for the first time since before the lockout ended.  It lasted a month or so and it was, honestly, nice.

Someone brought up Caron.  I declared him awful, as I have since the day he was drafted and took over two minutes to get to the stage. (Chowda loves that reasoning.)  Dez took offense to me banging on Caron, feeling it was a dig at him.  (It was not.)  He comes back with old bones dug up about Chris Bourque and whatever else he thinks will get a rise out of me.  With a rolling of my eyes and an audible "Oh boy", I decided it was best for everyone if this didn't turn back into the No Fun Zone.  "Let's not do this again" was my statement to him, and, being a reasonable man (first time for everything, right?), he agreed that it would be much better for everyone if another war didn't ensue.  We were both right.

Nothing to do with SanDog.  Nothing to do with me being shouted down.  Nothing to do with anything but a mature move that was much better for everyone in the end.

But, let's not let the facts ruin a fun run of BS aimed at me!

glug, glug, glug ring a bell. u may fool others but not me, and yes it had everything to do with sandog. U phony f--k.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Oh man.  That's what you were referring to?  "Glug, glug, glug, post!"  Yeah, that was at SanDog, probably three years ago.  The rest of your story about that (including your misquote from a few months ago) is completely false, however.

pauly1, why on Earth would you even remember that?

Also, the only thing you ever post here on BDC is to tell me to GF myself.  Don't you think that's a bit off?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Nothing to do with SanDog himself, but "glug, glug, glug...post" is hilarious.  That's why I remember it.  There are a lot of pretty sweet burns on this board - dez gets a lot of good ones off, SanDog fires his share, shupe's pretty good at it.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Woo Hoo, Sens score first on the pp.

Only their second lead in the series.....lol.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Milan Michalek and on the PK!

Sections
Shortcuts