Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014

We have the Stars and Ducks Wednesday.  I'm tuning into that one to check out a former Bruin to see if a leopard can change his spots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We have the Stars and Ducks Wednesday.  I'm tuning into that one to check out a former Bruin to see if a leopard can change his spots.

[/QUOTE]

He's playing center now so you never know,but the beer still tastes the same no matter what position you play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Al-Samarraie. Show Al-Samarraie's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Are you not entertained?!?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

For a brief moment, I was hoping the site was fixed

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Scabs won last night. Shakes fist.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Lol@Harahan1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Well this sure is fun.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

They tried to make cheer for the Habs, but I said no, no, no....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014...........................................................................

One thing's for sure, I watched a ton of hockey last night and none of it was nearly strong enough in the defensive end. Maybe it was the teams involved, because we haven't seen BOS, DET, MIN, LA, CHI, etc just yet...but tons of open guys and scoring at will. Those teams are going to get eaten alive by the big boys unless the shore things up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014........................................................................

Tampa Bay d-men were horrible,it was the worst defensive effort i have seen in a playoff game in years,Brewer,Salo,Kostka,Gudas,Carle,everyone of them was brutal.Weiss could have ate his lunch and then scored the OT winner he was left so all alone.Tamps better fix that or its light out early.One thing in their favour,Price looked very average. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014..............................................................

No doubt the defense was brutal last night, in every game.  I couldn't believe it.  Montreal got breakaways and 2-1 time after time after time.  Things are gonna tighten up, right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014..........................................................................

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

For sure some loose hockey. Seemed like refs were calling lots of penalties too which added to the scoring. Hopefully we don't see that from the young Bs D.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014.............................................................

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014.........................................................

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014............................................................................

Pretty weak defense and goalkeeping last night for sure. MAF, Bob, Lindback, and even Price looked like they were in the pre-season, aka not sharpe. I was surprised for the playoffs how bad some guys looked.

Happy to see PK stink it out and then take a dumb penalty when someone tried to do unto him as he does unto others.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014....................................................................

Had to laugh at PK faking an injury to his leg and thought he had drawn a penalty,which he had,except it was on him.Seeing that the penalty was on him,he miraculously got better and skated to the penalty box,total PK right there.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014...........................................................................

There are SO few people in life, let alone the NHL, that I want to see get knocked down a peg. He's atop the list.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014...................................................................

PK is atop a lot of people's list and not just B's fans,he'll get his,karma is waiting for Subban and he'll get it when he least expects it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Clearly Lindback is not the answer... He wasn't very good... Anyone know if Bishop will be back this series?  Tampa in trouble..I have Anaheim vs Boston in Finals and from what I saw last night Ducks will have plenty of rest waiting for those other teams to beat each other up in the first round....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014..........................................................................

The goaltending from everyone last nite was shoddy. Price played his worse game of the season last nite. I think Lindback was the best of the bunch. The Bolts had no business being in that game. The 2 goals that Stamkos got weren't Price's fault, but the other 2 were certainly ones that a so called elite should have. Anderson had a great 1st period for the Ducks. He made some good saves after that, but he seemed to look uncomfortable the whole 3rd period. MAF & Bobo! They looked like MAF & Brizzy in the Philly/Pens series from a couple of years ago. None of these teams will get far if the other teams goaltender plays even average. T-Bay excluded in that, but with that defence they won't a game anyway.

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014...................................................................

I don't know Nite,i thought Price should have had the first Stampkos goal,no screen,no tip,beat him clean to the far side,as you say an elite goalie should have that.