Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014

Last thing the Kings wanted was for Patrick Kane to wake up.

Kane-Saad-Shaw are killing LA tonight.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kane-Saad-Shaw are killing LA tonight.

[/QUOTE]

He took over that game in the 3rd period last night. What a pass to Keith on the tying goal. Need a goal? Give me Kane.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Good on the Hawks to not simply roll over....not that they would anyway. Perhaps the Kings are experiencing some karma of their own considering their own "miracle " comebacks earlier in the playoffs. Either way, good series....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:[QUOTE]

Kane-Saad-Shaw are killing LA tonight.[/QUOTE]

He took over that game in the 3rd period last night. What a pass to Keith on the tying goal. Need a goal? Give me Kane. [/QUOTE]

Funny how the media swings. Now Kane is their darling again.

Toews and Kane can tip the playing field in a matter of seconds in any game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

That puck had eyes.   Kane seems to be the lucky charm for Chicago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Chicago wins another cup now I would say,they won't loose a deciding game at home,too good for that,unlike are Bruins who seem to make a habit of it what is it know 5 of the last 6 yrs they have been eliminated at home.don't no what that's all about.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

MSG tickets for the finals:

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/rangers-stanley-cup-ticket-prices-193439539.html" rel="nofollow">https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/rangers-stanley-cup-ticket-prices-193439539.html

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Who has the better chance of beating the Rangers? As in previous posts -- Hate both Habs and Rags almost equally. The difference is that I have to live with all the Ranger fans (Devil and Islander fans not too bad even when they were good).

After Rangers won game 6 -- I though I would throw a compliment to a relative who is a big Ranger fan. The reply was "breaking all kinds of records". "For example" -- "first team to have series 1 and 2 go to 7 games and make it to the finals". I replied there have been a few teams that had 2 series go to 7 games that made the finals. The reply was "but not the 1st 2 series". This is what Ranger fans hang their hats on. The only thing I could think to ask was if he knew about the record that Lundquivst took a dump between each period of the game and another one just before the start of overtime. Maybe you guys can come up with something better. Ranger fans $uck.

I know many of you have it worse with the Habs fans but if the Rangers win the cup -- it's gonna be a long summer for me. I was pretty humble when the B's won the cup especially when they blew out the Rangers in 5. Maybe I should have thrown out some meaningless stats that the Bruins had during that cup run.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Heck, I'll go out on a limb.  Whoever comes out of the West should roll over the NYR.  It will be a quick series.  

I HOPE it goes 6-7 for ratings and good hockey to watch, but the way these Hawks and Kings have been charging up and down the ice the last 2 games would be quite the handful for the Rags.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chicago wins another cup now I would say,they won't loose a deciding game at home,too good for that,unlike are Bruins who seem to make a habit of it what is it know 5 of the last 6 yrs they have been eliminated at home.don't no what that's all about.

[/QUOTE]

Kit, Chicago is healthy.

When the Bruins were healthy they won a Cup on the road, with the worst PP in the history of the game.  If the Bruins had a healthy backend this post season, It would most likely be them waiting for the west champs.  Health plays a huge roll in the Cup run, you know that.

The year we won it, Kesler was seriously injured - he was their version of Bergy.  If he was 100% I'm not so sure the Bruins win that game 7 so decisively.

When Seidenberg went down this season, I knew then, the Cup run would be in jeopardy.  Imagine if Chicago had to play game 7 without Toews or Kane, or Seabrook or Keith and a rookie took their spot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

That being said, I think Lundqvist shuts the door in the Finals and the Rangers win the Cup regardless of who they play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chicago is the team of this decade .. BRuins could  have been right up there with at least 2 cups as well.  Bruins are going to need a strong draft with players who can step in no more then a year or so from now.  If so we're right up back there if  not the team will be on a slow but steady decline

[/QUOTE]

The Rangers, Hawks and Kings have no players a year removed from the draft. 

J.T. Miller, at 21,  is the youngest. He was drafted 3 years ago. He is in the press box when the Rangers have a full lineup.

Everyone else is 22 or older.

Being a contender doesn't mean having to rely on having your draft picks jump right to the NHL in 1 year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to bim09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That being said, I think Lundqvist shuts the door in the Finals and the Rangers win the Cup regardless of who they play.

[/QUOTE]

By shutting the door i hope you mean his awesome defense continue to put up a brick wall in front of him.   I hope the light the rangers up.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yes it's time for that awesome song "Chelsea Dagger". What a pass by Kane and finish by Saad!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes it's time for that awesome song "Chelsea Dagger". What a pass by Kane and finish by Saad!

[/QUOTE]

Followed by an easy tap in by Captain Toews for the 2-0 lead.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

LA grinding game off to a good start.  Now they need to get their D going. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Big Game Crawford.  Turning pt of series in game 6 2nd period.  Was outstanding. Held the fort until Kane woke up.  Very early but looks like BGC is gonna get another crack at the cup. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Big Game Crawford.  Turning pt of series in game 6 2nd period.  Was outstanding. Held the fort until Kane woke up.  Very early but looks like BGC is gonna get another crack at the cup. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm not giving LA up for dead just yet, shupe.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Toffer almost a snipe there.  2nd round pick with the Ottawa 67 and Manchester Monarchs. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

BGC with awesome rebound control. Softball players can catch a can of corn better than that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not giving LA up for dead just yet, shupe.

[/QUOTE]

Oh me either. I hope la wins bc i lose my pool if chicago wins. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

BGC with awesome rebound control. Softball players can catch a can of corn better than that.

[/QUOTE]

Wanna know his resume of goalies hes beat.   All those top notch ones you've mentioned.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

JW again! 

Sections
Shortcuts