Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014

I think the Kings just saw the best the Rags have to offer and still got the victory.Lundqvist won't be enough and the Kings won with only 2 days rest and after a 7 game OT war with the Hawks.Rags had a 6 game no-hit affair with the Scabs,save for the Prust cheapshot.Now LA has 2 days off again to rest up for the next one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Clean hit by McDonagh.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

The combination of Carter being out and the Rangers getting Moore back has made these teams more even. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

There's Carter.  I didnt even notice he was back  When did he come back? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Kings make it 4 - 3 on a missed goalie interference call. Cry me a river LUCKqvist. You get more than your share of breaks game after game. Who interfered with you on Gaborik's game tying goal?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Here we go. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Missed opportunities by the Rags. The Kings just don't give in, bend but don't break when New York has carried the play. I don't thing the Blueshirts are out of this series at all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Missed opportunities by the Rags. The Kings just don't give in, bend but don't break when New York has carried the play. I don't thing the Blueshirts are out of this series at all.

[/QUOTE]

Thats the thing,the Rags have carried the play for about 7 of the 9 periods they've played and are down 2-0, i think they can get back in it too but if LA turns it up a bit i think the Rags are toast. Quick hasn't even played like he usually does,a matter of fact he hasn't all playoffs and is sort of playing "Crawfordesque",he lets in some bad goals but then makes the big saves when it counts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I think New York grabs game 3 convincingly. Game 4 goes to OT and the victor has some momentum. LAs 70s line hasn't been as potent as the were the previous were as the P00 P00-Zucs line has been really fun too watch.

I want Zuccarello on the Bruins 3rd line so bad.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

I think New York grabs game 3 convincingly. Game 4 goes to OT and the victor has some momentum. LAs 70s line hasn't been as potent as the were the previous were as the P00 P00-Zucs line has been really fun too watch.

[/QUOTE]

This guy has sure used the playoffs to showcase his talent,didn't realize he was so tenacious and not afraid of the physical contact at all,also is constantly around the puck or carrying it to the net. If Nash,Richards and a couple others played with the same fire,the Rags would be up 2-0.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

My buddy has been raving about Zucca's skill set for awhile now. He tells me that Zucca has incredible on ice vision. He's able to see plays and find seams that most others can not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My buddy has been raving about Zucca's skill set for awhile now. He tells me that Zucca has incredible on ice vision. He's able to see plays and find seems that most others can not.

[/QUOTE]
    Kinda the way Horton played and exactly the way Iginla doesnt play.  Zooks might look good on DK's line.  It definitely seems he can find the seams.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to bim09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My buddy has been raving about Zucca's skill set for awhile now. He tells me that Zucca has incredible on ice vision. He's able to see plays and find seems that most others can not.

[/QUOTE]
    Kinda the way Horton played and exactly the way Iginla doesnt play.  Zooks might look good on DK's line.  It definitely seems he can find the seams.

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I'd say that Krejci is the better comparable to Zucca in regards to the skills I'm talking about but that's neither here nor there. Quit trying to blame everybody else for Krejci's poor playoffs. He was coming off of his best season in 5 years and the 2nd best of his career. Both of his line mates finished the playoffs with 7 points while DK had 4. I blame him for holding the other 2 back, not the other way around.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I am impressed with the Rangers ability to score on the LAK.  I think that will change in NY.  I will hold to 4-0 sweep.  My goal differential is the question, the NYR have been able to out quick Quick.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I still think this series goes 7. New York will win both at home. Both games could have gone wither way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Big game tonight.  Kind of a must win for the Rangers.  They need to play 100mph all game long. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nash wakes up this evening.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Caught napping with one second left. I think that was the Rangers least inspired period of the series. 

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am impressed with the Rangers ability to score on the LAK.  I think that will change in NY.  I will hold to 4-0 sweep.  My goal differential is the question, the NYR have been able to out quick Quick.  

"Don't judge me monkey" 

[/QUOTE]

Quick has been streaky throughout the playoffs.  SOme games against Sj he was flat out lousy.  If he was the Quick of 2012, the NYR wouldn't be able to get anything past him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

that was high-sticking. But the way Martinez reacted? The Habs now have him on their radar for a trade.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Quick is in the zone,finally,and it might mean curtains for the Rags.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Nash is a colossal waste of money..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

Nash wakes up this evening.

[/QUOTE]

San, if he can be key in a comeback tonight then he earns a slight reprieve. He's basically got 23 minutes to make something happen. Nobody will care if he scores a bunch after they've already gone down 3-0. Do or die time for that waste of cap space.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:[QUOTE]

Nash wakes up this evening. [/QUOTE]

More like throws up. Meh wishful thinking for more hockey.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

So many people seem to love Girardi, I don't get it. McDonough is 10 times the player he is.

With Quick now in the zone there is virtually no hope for the Rags at this point, unless the entire Kings team gets the flu at once...and probably not even then.

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----