Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Around the league tracker - playoff version 2014

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kings look like they decided its time to end this. Another gear.

[/QUOTE]

Was thinking the same thing. Like they kick it in when they want to.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bim09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bad call. 

[/QUOTE]

Just pitiful.  If these pussbags continue to dive as they have been, from Chara and Thornton to Pleckanac and this Muzzin falsehood, I'm going to stop watching the NHL.

[/QUOTE]

That was a sht call, NAS.  Muzzin extended his leg and Zucc held his lane.  Shoulda been a no call.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

If the Kings win this game the refs should get a star.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Any doubt it'll be Carter or Williams?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Rangers taking away the points. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

I believe I've only seen a playoff MVP come from the losing team 5 times (4 goalies). If L.A. wins the cup -- it kills me to say it but Lundqvist may just deserve to win it. He's been a wall.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Never thought i'd see the NHL turn into the NBAHL. gg refs. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Two PP's for the Rags in OT and they couldn't close the deal,LA deserving Cup champs,came back from a 3-0 deficit against the Sharts,beat the Western Conference Champ Ducks in 7,beat the defending Cup Champion Hawks in 7,and won 3 OT games to beat the Rags,pretty impressive to say the least.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

The refs have been way too meddlesome in these entire playoffs; ALL 16 teams have been at one end or another of bad calls.

Give LA credit.  That was some run to get to this.  For a 5 game series, it felt like 7.  If the NYR pulled this out, I think it would have come back for a Game 7.

The Scabs, PenQueens, Nuck-Nucks, and Laffs did NOT win, so it's all good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I thought this years playoffs were awesome.  The Kings are a scary deep team that is young.  They could easily get back there next year again.   Congrats to both LA and the NYR.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Two PP's for the Rags in OT and they couldn't close the deal,LA deserving Cup champs,came back from a 3-0 deficit against the Sharts,beat the Western Conference Champ Ducks in 7,beat the defending Cup Champion Hawks in 7,and won 3 OT games to beat the Rags,pretty impressive to say the least.

[/QUOTE]
    Very.  If i wasnt rooting for St. Louis i'd be psyched.  Theyre my second favorite team. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Bad news hockey fans, Glen Healy & Elliott Friedman are moving to Sportsnet next year,so we can see and hear them ad nauseum during Rogers hockey monopoly broadcasts,ugh. Couldn't they have moved to NBC and worked with Pierre?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought this years playoffs were awesome.  The Kings are a scary deep team that is young.  They could easily get back there next year again.   Congrats to both LA and the NYR.  

[/QUOTE]

I said the same thing last night Shupe, watched almost every game, at least parts of them, and really the only bad one was the first B's-Detroit game. Nothing beats playoff hockey. Nothing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Oh, and congrats to Stanley for picking the Stanley Cup Champion during the final week of May.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Bad news hockey fans, Glen Healy & Elliott Friedman are moving to Sportsnet next year,so we can see and hear them ad nauseum during Rogers hockey monopoly broadcasts,ugh. Couldn't they have moved to NBC and worked with Pierre?

You'd want Pierre and Elliotte to work together?  Maybe Trudeau could start commenting on hockey if the politics thing doesn't work out.  Pierre, Elliotte & Trudeau!