Around the league: Who lands Richards? Forsberg # Retired. Leafs grab roadcone Rosehill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Around the league: Who lands Richards? Forsberg # Retired. Leafs grab roadcone Rosehill

Leafs sign roadcone tough guy Jay Rosehill to 1yr 1way 600k contract.

Forsberg's # to be retired by Avalanche home opener 2011.

The big topic:

Who lands brad richards? Most likely destinations are NYR, PHI, Toronto or will it be a surprise bidder.

IMO I hope Richards goes to NYR, I hate philly and toronto but I actually kind of like the rangers would be good if they were more competitive and he would be there man to take some of the heat off of King Henrik.

Also, Gratz forsberg he was one of my favorite players growing up and bum rosehill will be sure to tango with Thornton this year however im still trying to figure out what the leafs plan is signing a bum like that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Around the league: Who lands Richards? Forsberg # Retired. Leafs grab roadcone Rosehill

In Response to Around the league: Who lands Richards? Forsberg # Retired. Leafs grab roadcone Rosehill:
    [QUOTE]Leafs sign roadcone tough guy Jay Rosehill to 1yr 1way 600k contract. Forsberg's # to be retired by Avalanche home opener 2011. The big topic: Who lands brad richards? Most likely destinations are NYR, PHI, Toronto or will it be a surprise bidder. IMO I hope Richards goes to NYR, I hate philly and toronto but I actually kind of like the rangers would be good if they were more competitive and he would be there man to take some of the heat off of King Henrik. Also, Gratz forsberg he was one of my favorite players growing up and bum rosehill will be sure to tango with Thornton this year however im still trying to figure out what the leafs plan is signing a bum like that.
    Posted by RechsimusMaximus[/QUOTE]
    I'm assuming it won't be the Leafs since Richards has stated he wants to play for a contender.Don't bother trying to figure Brian Burke out. After the draft he talked about how the Leafs are all about getting "character guys". This is the same guy who sold the farm for Kessel so............

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Around the league: Who lands Richards? Forsberg # Retired. Leafs grab roadcone Rosehill

With Ryan Smith's contract gone from LA I expect Lombardi to make a run. Don't count Dale Tallon out either Florida is still well below the cap floor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

I hear Buffalo is gonna be big in the FA market, as their new owner who has deep pockets, has given the Sabres the green light to make a big splash in the FA market. So speculates Bob MacKenzie (TSN.ca).

Richards also wants to play in a place where hockey is appreciated, and there's lots of Canadians who are Sabres fans.

5. This post has been removed.