Around the league - Winnipeg fans peeved that Kane isn't at camp early

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Around the league - Winnipeg fans peeved that Kane isn't at camp early

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2013/01/10/jets-forward-kane-a-no-show-on-the-ice

So continues the media's criticism of the kid. His teammates aren't helping either lol.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Around the league - Winnipeg fans peeved that Kane isn't at camp early

I just want to point out to NAS, I'm not the one who starts all the Winnipeg threads :p

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I thought this kind of stuff was reserved for Canuck fans! Seriously they wonder why the kid wants out of winterpeg? Camp doens't even start until Sun. If he was a no show for that, then I could see reasoning of being upset. Until then quit whining!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2013/01/10/jets-forward-kane-a-no-show-on-the-ice

So continues the media's criticism of the kid. His teammates aren't helping either lol.

Has camp even officially started yet?? The Bruins first day of camp is slated for Sunday, so Kane is not missing anything but a little bit of ice time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Yeah, I think the media is (un)intentionally driving the kid out of town. First the vegas twitter pic, now this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Wellwood's not there yet either, but not a word of criticism of him. Also, it's not the fans having a go at Kane on this, it's the Winnipeg Sun, which has had a thing against Kane ever since the Thrashers moved. That paper is a rag tabloid, and it tears down Peg celebs on a regular basis - loves to stir controversey. Trust me - I used to be a reporter for them. I've seen them do it to every Pegger with a modicum of success from the Weakerthans to Randy Bachman to Neil Young to Teemu and now Kane. They're brutal. I left not long after I refused to write a hatchet job on Chantal Kreviazuk, but my editor skewed it that way anyway.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Wellwood's not there yet either, but not a word of criticism of him. Also, it's not the fans having a go at Kane on this, it's the Winnipeg Sun, which has had a thing against Kane ever since the Thrashers moved. That paper is a rag tabloid, and it tears down Peg celebs on a regular basis - loves to stir controversey. Trust me - I used to be a reporter for them.

What happened??? Pick on the wrong celeb...;-P

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Nite, check my edit - it's pretty much who I didn't pick on (plus I got a gig wth a much more reputable company)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Wellwood's not there yet either, but not a word of criticism of him. Also, it's not the fans having a go at Kane on this, it's the Winnipeg Sun, which has had a thing against Kane ever since the Thrashers moved. That paper is a rag tabloid, and it tears down Peg celebs on a regular basis - loves to stir controversey. Trust me - I used to be a reporter for them. I've seen them do it to every Pegger with a modicum of success from the Weakerthans to Randy Bachman to Neil Young to Teemu and now Kane. They're brutal. I left not long after I refused to write a hatchet job on Chantal Kreviazuk, but my editor skewed it that way anyway.

Plus the sun has Paul Friesen writing for them, very negative, hard to find a positive word that comes out of his mouth. Winnipeg's version of Tony Gallagher of the Van/province. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Nite, check my edit - it's pretty much who I didn't pick on (plus I got a gig wth a much more reputable company)

Good for you! Nice to see you have integrity. 

Sections
Shortcuts