Article on Milan Lucic.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Article on Milan Lucic.

http://www.csnne.com/03/04/11/Lucic-is-the-impact-forward-the-Bruins-n/landing_bruins.html?blockID=432952&feedID=3944

Neat little article on a subject that has been talked about recently on this board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Article on Milan Lucic.

good post callodthedom....good read

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

good read

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Article on Milan Lucic.:
    good read
    Posted by shuperman

Shoot ! You and callo pulled an all nighter.  LOLThanks for the article as I don't usually read Hags stuff.Reading this has me thinking what I was discussing with Shupe last night.  Lucic is at his best when he gets his nose dirty and the physicality of the game brings the best out him.What's that saying " " ? Fits well for Lucic the former Vancouver Giant.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

BSL,

I realize some players have a hard time drawing that line in the sand.  There is hard nosed over the edge hockey and there is being stupid.  Cross check to Moore's head= stupid.  Sticking up for a team mate=leader.  He has to be able to find the fine line between playing with an edge and stupid.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

BSL, I realize some players have a hard time drawing that line in the sand.  There is hard nosed over the edge hockey and there is being stupid.  Cross check to Moore's head= stupid.  Sticking up for a team mate=leader.  He has to be able to find the fine line between playing with an edge and stupid.  
    Posted by shuperman

Maybe when he gets a bit older he'll be able to avoid stupid mistakes more. Right now, he's still closer to being a teenager.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Article on Milan Lucic. : Maybe when he gets a bit older he'll be able to avoid stupid mistakes more. Right now, he's still closer to being a teenager.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Very good point. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

callodthedom - Thanks for posting.  Seeing his play so far this year makes me realize how much that high ankle sprain must have affected Lucic's game last season. 

He's clearly quicker, able to get to spots on the ice that he seemed to labour to a year ago.  I never would have thought of him as a gamebreaker previously but with the kind of presence he is imposing in a game right now, I'd have to agree that he fits into that category.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Did you critics read where Looch said he pulled back on the Moore hit rather than really cream him. The action was in the heat of battle; the "pull back" thought shows he is maturing tho still in early 20s

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Article on Milan Lucic. : Right now, he's still closer to being a teenager.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

...than what? Recchi?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Article on Milan Lucic. : ...than what? Recchi?
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Lucic is 22 so yes he is closer to being a teenager.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Article on Milan Lucic. : Lucic is 22 so yes he is closer to being a teenager.
    Posted by callodthedom19

Kind of my point; he's also closer to Bergeron, Krejci, and Horton than he is to being a teenager, which given that you can only start playing in the NHL at 18, is like saying he's a rookie.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Article on Milan Lucic. : Kind of my point; he's also closer to Bergeron, Krejci, and Horton than he is to being a teenager, which given that you can only start playing in the NHL at 18, is like saying he's a rookie.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

I NAS point is that he is still early in his career. He is still very young.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Article on Milan Lucic. : ...than what? Recchi?
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

He's closer to being a teenager than he is to being a mature adult.  Recchi is closer to being a teenager than being 100.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Did you critics read where Looch said he pulled back on the Moore hit rather than really cream him. The action was in the heat of battle; the "pull back" thought shows he is maturing tho still in early 20s
    Posted by bogie6

What the heck did you expect him to say to the media.  "yeah I meant to cross check him in the head and I'd do it again". 

My point of view on that matter has been beaten to death.  It was a dirty play.  And I challenged all those who say Moore deserved it.  The moral of the entire story was a dirty play is dirty even if he wears a Bruin jersey. 

Sections
Shortcuts