as expected, Lucic got a game...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

as expected, Lucic got a game...

details if any to follow...according to tsn.ca

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

Re: as expected, Lucic got a game...

Sounds like a make up suspension to me.  One game is a pretty weak suspension.  I think he got all he deserved with the 5 minutes and game misconduct.  Oh well, have to appeal to the Habs, Nucks, and Leafs fans and their suspicions of "special treatment".  Blah blah blah jeremy jacobs runs the league, campbell's son is on the team, etc. etc. etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

IMO, its good timing.  He seems to always have a tough time against the faster Habs.  Put in someone with some speed.  Move Paille to that line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Good timing or not, any suspension for that hit is completely ridiculous.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Brutal decision... shoulder to shoulder hit. Luc let up. No injury. Ridiculous

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

McQuaid sticking out a knee was much worthier of a suspension than the Lucic hit, which looked no worse than 2 minutes to me. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangr76. Show dangr76's posts

Absurd!  Especially when Cole got nothing for his hit recently.  Can he appeal?  Rather have him appeal and play this game and if he loses the appeal he misses the Florida game.  He might not be as speedy as the Canadien's but he can kick everyone's a$$ on that team!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Want a sure way to get pissed off...read the comments from the mindless Montreal Toronto and Vancouver minions below the tsn link telling that Lucic was suspended...I mean its obvious that you have to be a dork to "pull" for those teams to start with but....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BS total BS

How does Phaneuf get away with it.

I am kind of happy because Lucic has been taking a lot of dumb penalties.
    I hope this is a lesson .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

In Response to as expected, Lucic got a game...:
    [QUOTE]details if any to follow...according to tsn.ca
    Posted by golden9x2[/QUOTE]

I lost respect for Shanny after this.

You should read the BS scab fans are posting on TSN.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

love to have heard the conversation between the two..."yeah Looch, I gotta do something ....kinda missed the ball on the Miller thing...you understand huh?"....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

In Response to Re: as expected, Lucic got a game...:
    [QUOTE]BS total BS How does Phaneuf get away with it. I am kind of happy because Lucic has been taking a lot of dumb penalties. I hope this is a lesson .
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I agree it shouldn't be a suspension but it was a stupid play.  Your team is up 5 goals, don't put yourself in that situation. Pin him against the boards instead of hitting him.  
    The miller play warranted a suspension before this one.   I'm beginning to think that he is going to cost the Bs an important game sooner or later.  I thought Marchand would be the one but he seems a bit smarter than Milan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

shanny did it to keep everybody off his radar cause of the miller thing ,the cole hit to the head was 10x worst and got zip so now everybody happy   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

it was expected. Caron can step in and will not miss a step.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Boooo. I didn't think it was much of a bad hit at all. Rinaldo is an agitator too, he probably sucked him in. But Lucic has been a bit too on the edge this season. You can only get so many penalties and called to the carpet so many times before you get a suspension.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Lucic to himself when he learned he was geting a 1 game vacation - "Man, if I knew I was going to get a game I would have made it worth it and buried that punkass dirtbag through the #@*&#! boards"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

This was a total make up call for the Miller hit. Lucic bearly touched him, and the guy turned at the last second. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Any word on what sports bar will be hosting Lucic and James Harrison as they watch MNF on screen 1, Bruins v. Shabs on screen two?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

So Borque got two games for his hit on Seabrook.....I hadnt seen the play til just now and it begs the question I have always argued about a lot of these hits, arent the "victims" at all accountable for the way they are light going into the boards....there was a time when guys would brace themselves as they anticipated getting smoked out there...its just common sense and what you are taught to ward off getting hit hard in the boards...either that or have a quick look before you head along or to the boards and either move the puck fast or if you have time and there isnt someone barreling down on you, then you have time to make a play before getting hit or getting out of there....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Totally agree it was a make-up penalty and a nod to the fans North of the border who whine about special treatment. Sorry Shanny, I thought you were doing a pretty good job until now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

More fodder for the consipiracy theorists.  Bourque gets 2 and lucic only gets 1.
     Should make good reading on tsn.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Fair or not -- I love when this team is forced to deal with adversity. Down the line at crunch time -- it's not such a big deal. Also -- it gives a chance for the youngsters to come up -- get some experience and prove they belong.

Sections
Shortcuts