As Sinatra would say SEND IN THE CLOWNS...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

As Sinatra would say SEND IN THE CLOWNS...

Is this for real?  No life to this team at any position or any player.  This could be it for Julienne..  I have not liked his hockey style since he has been on board, but cant disagree with his overall record. Too much defenive play instilled in the forwards.  Anyways, Bs look like the Ugly Duglings of Eastern Confernece Can anyone tell me anything they have done well in the past 6 games?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: As Sinatra would say SEND IN THE CLOWNS...

In Response to As Sinatra would say SEND IN THE CLOWNS...:
    [QUOTE]Is this for real?  No life to this team at any position or any player.  This could be it for Julienne..  I have not liked his hockey style since he has been on board, but cant disagree with his overall record. Too much defenive play instilled in the forwards.  Anyways, Bs look like the Ugly Duglings of Eastern Confernece Can anyone tell me anything they have done well in the past 6 games?
    Posted by paulyboy[/QUOTE]

Yes , yes, yes , yes,  yes . yes...and no.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I though this was a thread about the people who blow the team up after every loss, those that want to trade all the players, fire the coach and GM and move the team to Quebec City.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to As Sinatra would say SEND IN THE CLOWNS...:
    [QUOTE]Is this for real?  No life to this team at any position or any player.  This could be it for Julienne..  I have not liked his hockey style since he has been on board, but cant disagree with his overall record. Too much defenive play instilled in the forwards.  Anyways, Bs look like the Ugly Duglings of Eastern Confernece Can anyone tell me anything they have done well in the past 6 games?
    Posted by paulyboy[/QUOTE]
    who's JUlienne ?