#AskNeal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

#AskNeal

There was an article written by Paul Stewart talking about how his antics are what is wrong in the NHL. Very interesting read which had led to the #AskNeal trending on Twitter.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=58889#.UzAcRJSrOWU.twitter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: #AskNeal

Wow, really good read. Thanks for sharing it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Neal is simply trying to pick up the slack in Pitt left by Cooke's departure. I mean Pitt just wouldn't be the same without having one of the league's dirtiest players in the lineup. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Thanks for posting! Neal is the d bag that Stewart paints. I love when people speak the truth despite the potential for them to take some grief for doing so.

Neal's antics (knee to the head) in that Pittsburg fiasco were worse than Thornton's in terms of the potential injury and the intent to cause it. Obviously ST's actions resulted in serious injury but I'd rather take an 18 inch rabbit punch vs a knee to the head any day. Neil should have had 10 not 5.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks for posting! Neal is the d bag that Stewart paints. I love when people speak the truth despite the potential for them to take some grief for doing so.

Neal's antics (knee to the head) in that Pittsburg fiasco were worse than Thornton's in terms of the potential injury and the intent to cause it. Obviously ST's actions resulted in serious injury but I'd rather take an 18 inch rabbit punch vs a knee to the head any day. Neil should have had 10 not 5.

[/QUOTE]

I usually don't like to see players get hurt but when I read that he was going to miss some games because he was concussed a couple of weeks ago I said "Good."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think that, Paul Stewart, if he intends to write articles very often, should really take the time, to learn what a comma splice is.  

I'm not the greatest writer in the world, I just pretend to be one on this forum, but there comes a time, when you use so many commas, that it becomes really annoying, to read.

Extra points, to those that understand, the sarcasm of this post.

Thank, you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

heh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsow. Show bruinsow's posts

It's just nice to see it's not just us fans who think this guy isn't getting what he deserves. Not that I don't think people who post here aren't knowledgeable about the game, this came from a former ref. He also isn't a guy who really hates the Pens like we do here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Paul Stewart sure does tell it like it is. 

The part that gets me the most is when Buttman gets up there in front of the media and does his Holier-than-thou routine. If someone brings something like this up, he gets all defensive and starts that little head / body shaking thing he does. Like we are all stupid, and he has everything under control. And how dare you ask him or don't like his vision of how the game is run. Small man's syndrome. 

It just seems that the rules are so inconsistently applied. No wonder guys keeping running other guys into the boards recklessly, as they aren't sure what will or will not be called. And we end up seeing a favourite player's career ended.  

My only thought is that all these players are all viewed as expendable, and someone else will come in and take over their place, and the game goes on. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Nice read.  Stewart has Neal pegged perfectly. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Holy crap. I didn't read the tweets until just now, and my co-workers are wondering why tears are streaming down my face. This is the funniest stuff I've read in a long time. If you haven't read these, take time to do it. Solid gold.

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/03/the-penguins-askneal-twitter-hashtag-went-horribly-wrong.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

That Barilla one?  That makes the entire internet worth it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That Barilla one?  That makes the entire internet worth it.

[/QUOTE]

"when there are three players in the corner and you only have two elbows how do you decide which one gets kneed?"

Classic stuff.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

These were funny. Tsn read a bunch of them off.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:[QUOTE] Holy crap. I didn't read the tweets until just now, and my co-workers are wondering why tears are streaming down my face. This is the funniest stuff I've read in a long time. If you haven't read these, take time to do it. Solid gold.

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/03/the-penguins-askneal-twitter-hashtag-went-horribly-wrong.html   [/QUOTE]

What's icing on the cake is the Penguins PR, the one that tried to send smoke up our buttes about Matt Cooke being reformed, are the one that set up this Twitter onslaught.

It just doesn't get any better than watching Neal go into silence.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

.@penguins If you opened a bar how cheap would your shots be #AskNeal

If a tree falls down in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does James Neal still cross check it in the face? #AskNeal

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could cross check someone in the face #AskNeal

@penguins#askneal what favorite memory have you robbed from one of the players you kneed to the head?

#askneal if you could go back in time and play with any player in history, which one would you knee in the face?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Seriously. THIS is why the internet was invented.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Heh aw just bursting out laughing. You go Penguins PR!