At least it's about hockey, I'm not trying to get in trouble with the big guy...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

At least it's about hockey, I'm not trying to get in trouble with the big guy...

he could careless when God has to deal with World hunger, wars, Tim Thomas (he he he).  Well not in Montreal "the church" has other problems..  enjoy the read. 

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/story/2012/02/09/sp-canadiens-montreal-catholic-church-ad.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: At least it's about hockey, I'm not trying to get in trouble with the big guy...

I'm praying that this tidal wave of troll posts will go away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: At least it's about hockey, I'm not trying to get in trouble with the big guy...

really?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: At least it's about hockey, I'm not trying to get in trouble with the big guy...:
    [QUOTE]really?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

and now more believers as Gomez scores and end his drought , 1year+ without a goal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Those dumb Montrealers.  Don't they realize God is a Bruins fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good post, we can all learn from this perspective.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

by "big guy", are you refering to chara?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: At least it's about hockey, I'm not trying to get in trouble with the big guy...:
    [QUOTE]by "big guy", are you refering to chara?
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

LOL... the ol'mighty ... wtv you want to call him and I'll be politically correct God , Buddha , Allah etc... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

[QUOTE]by "big guy", are you refering to chara?
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

I didn't read the article,  but I am under the assumption that when you refer to god you are talking about Bobby Orr!!  This is a hockey forum after all!!  Hahahahaha

Sections
Shortcuts