At the end...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

At the end...

I loved how the players waited until the handshakes were done and saluted the fans who stayed. Couple that with those true fans cheering the boys for a fabulous season.

What I didn't like were the people who walked out early b***hing and just generally behaving like babies.

Yes, everyone reacts differently, but i've got no respect for temper tantrums.

Great season boys! Now I can get some rest.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: At the end...

I agree Krispy,  it will be like that on the bos.com threads too.  Real Bs fans don't walk away anytime.  As Dale Hunter stated, the Bs team has alot of "character".   The real fans do too.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

This is what kills me about Hockey.  The Bruins were dominating and then bang and the game is over.  It was like watching a car crash in slow motion.  I feel for the players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Long season for the Bs.  I think a 25 playoff game run last May and June took its toll (Canucks only managed one win in their first round) but the Bs competed to the best of their abilities, considering some debilitating injuries (Horton, McQuaid, Rask, and Bergeron).  Hats off to the team for its efforts - rest up and compete again next year, boys.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

In Response to Re: At the end...:
    [QUOTE]This is what kills me about Hockey.  The Bruins were dominating and then bang and the game is over.  It was like watching a car crash in slow motion.  I feel for the players.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

That's what was irritating me about Olczyk (among other things as usual).  He was talking about how the play was pretty even when, though I'm clearly biased, I thought the favorite in the series was pressing more throughout...  I'm not trying to take everything away from the Caps.  They were able to set up in the B's zone more efficiently while the B's spent a lot of their time wearing themselves out along the boards, for example.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

The players are often more rational than the fans. Someone was even on here complaining that they saw TT smile after it was all over. It's what makes hockey players the best athletes in the world. Huge compete factor, with mutual respect for the guys across the pond.

Good job to the Bruins organization for staying above it all, congratulating the Caps for a well-deserved victory and not whining about every little thing the whole series. It makes me proud to be a fan.

Imagine what some other GMs would say about that last goal if it were against their team. Blech.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts