ATT: Coach Julien: Time to put TALENT with TALENT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

ATT: Coach Julien: Time to put TALENT with TALENT

To be honest, it's been a two man show on the 3rd line. Peverly and Seguin are creating havoc for the opposing team's defense with their speed and skill, Kelly is not a fit on that line. They have been nothing short of dynamic over the last 3 games. Now, they need someone who is offensively minded and can get them the puck in stride. I propose for Kelly and Bergeron to switch spots. Then, you will have one of the best two way players (responsible) in the NHL along with two guys that definitely have the talent to score goals of different variety on a consistent basis.

I believe that Julien gets too caught up in balancing the bottom 3-lines. Look at teams like the Flyers, Red Wings, Sharks, Capitals, all have top-2 heavy talented lines with a traditional "checking-matching" line and "energy" line. Its time to put your best players WITH your best players.

Lucic - Krejci - Horton 

Peverly - Bergeron - Seguin

Marchand - Kelly - Recchi 

Paille - Campbell - Thorton

*Ryder - Healthy Scratch

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: ATT: Coach Julien: Time to put TALENT with TALENT

Ryder...  there are plenty of piers and cement within walking distance of the rink...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

I thought the same thing the last few games.  I like Seguin and Peverley together, but Kelly has "Paille hands".  And I like the idea of scratching Ryder, he is worthless. If either of these two things happen, I hope it is that Ryder gets scratched...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The Bruins are second in goals for and first in goals against.

Now that the rockhead isn't being used as a truly legit hockey player and players are getting scratched, I don't have much to offer the guy who has put the team four wins out of first place.

Sit back and watch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: ATT: Coach Julien: Time to put TALENT with TALENT:
    [QUOTE]I thought the same thing the last few games.  I like Seguin and Peverley together, but Kelly has "Paille hands".  And I like the idea of scratching Ryder, he is worthless. If either of these two things happen, I hope it is that Ryder gets scratched...
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

Chris Kelly wasn't brought to the team to score goals, but he is a heck of a lot better than Paille.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I thought the Montreal game was Kelly's best as a Bruin.  He was all over the ice and showed the speed to match the Hab's forwards, as well as, pressure their lumbering d-men.

I like the idea of keeping the lines:
    Lucic - Krejci - Horton
    Marchand - Bergeron - Recchi
    Peverley - Kelly - Seguin
    Paille/Ryder - Campbell - Thornton/Ryder 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Here are my Lines:

Lucic-Krejci-Horton
    Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin
    Peverly-Kelly-Recchi
    Caron-Campbell-Thornton

The only thing is i like the energy that Marchand is providing when playing on the 4th line.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I think what's going now is working.  Bergeron's a matchup guy so CJ doesn't want Tyler with him.  Kelly provides stability for the third line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]I think what's going now is working.  Bergeron's a matchup guy so CJ doesn't want Tyler with him.  Kelly provides stability for the third line.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

I agree with you Bergy is the shut off guy but it is also nice to be be able to counter with speed with your shut off line.  It forces the other team to be honest.  That way they do not cheat or try to force the play!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ATT: Coach Julien: Time to put TALENT with TALENT : I agree with you Bergy is the shut off guy but it is also nice to be be able to counter with speed with your shut off line.  It forces the other team to be honest.  That way they do not cheat or try to force the play!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Huh?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

LOL @ breaking up Bergeron and Recchi. Not gonna happen

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ATT: Coach Julien: Time to put TALENT with TALENT : Huh?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Huh what...

Sections
Shortcuts