Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread

In Response to Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread : He has two cup rings though and 10 goals last year.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Of course he does.  He is a winner, a leader and a hard nosed energy guy who sticks up for his teammates.  Without him, the B's don't make the playoffs.  Ever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread : Of course he does.  He is a winner, a leader and a hard nosed energy guy who sticks up for his teammates.  Without him, the B's don't make the playoffs.  Ever.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping I get a Thornton jersey or a Marchand jersey for christmas.  Pretty excited about the idea. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

I'm beginning to really like NAS.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

It's funny how Shupe and NAS hate trolls but yet they crap on this team and its players more than any of the trolls. If only they could have a discussion about hockey/Bruins without mentinaing Marchand/Thornton.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Maybe the biggest fans are really trolls really hate trolls are really trolls really hate trolls. Who knows.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I'm beginning to really like NAS.
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]
    Only 7 more posts and you'll be able to let him know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread : Only 7 more posts and you'll be able to let him know.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    HAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Geez, I hate to break up the little cyber-69 between shupe and NAS, but I'll point out a few spots of disagreement from above.

It was a lousy game.  The first period was entertaining mainly because the Avs came out with fire.  The B's were listless and boring.  I watched much better hockey in out of town games today.

I don't think anyone is implying that the B's purposfully play bad in front of Rask.  It is just an observable trend.  Who knows why...therefore the discussion.

Seguin did not decide to take the hit from Wilson to make a play.  I chuckled at that.  He could not have been more suprised by it.  Watch the replay -- he barely even braced himself.  Good hit by Wilson.  Good of Seguin to get right back up.  Maybe he'll be ready for it next time.  Wilson throws some brutal, clean checks.

Everything else I won't mention because I'm in agreement.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Today's game was all about the lack of effort by the bruins. Horrid team and they just tip toe through the tulips and let the AVS take it to them on home ice. Its game 3 and I am officialy p/o'd for the first time this season. Opening night you gota give them the benifit of a doubt because of the emotional ceromony before. What happened yesterday was just pure laziness on the bruins part. The players on this team are great at saying the right things but its all just lip service they are a lazy bunch and out side of the magical cup run in the plaoffs it hasn't changed.

Think looch needs to be droped to the third or 4th line and maybe he will start throwing some checks again. Hes the last bruin on the team who I think I would wana see on a breakaway or have a prim scoring chance.

Deep breath..... ah much better we won the cup. Lack of effort still p/o me off though. Maybwe they were hung over from partying at the patriots game? If thats the case this is a pretty unprofesional bunch we have.

Hope getting on the road for some games gets the bruins legs moving and settled down.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]I just finished watching the game.  It was fun to watch.  I wish the B's had won. Oh, another thing: The B's are getting shut out, so they need goals, right? Lucic:  12:44 Seguin: 12:53 Thornton:  12:22 --- After the goal, Krejci, Lucic and Horton sat for the next six or seven hockey minutes. --- With Rask pulled, the B's had Chara, Corvo and Seidenberg on the ice. ---  I was surprised to see Pouliot play well.  Who knows? --- I thought Rask played well.  The theory that the team doesn't play as well when he's in there is silly to me.  Maybe they don't play well against Opponent X and Rask plays those games.  Maybe they don't play well in matinees, and Rask plays those games.  I see it as co-incidence, not fact.  Remember:  Correlation doesn't imply causation. --- I love Corvo's low, hard wrist shot from the point.  I think that's going to create a lot of great tips and garbage goals when the boys up front get used to it. --- O'Brien was ready to go.  Why didn't Marchand answer the bell?  (hahahahaha)  I'm really happy that he didn't.   There would be a lot of line shuffling as Marchand had his face shuffled at Mass General. --- Beautiful check on Seguin.  No harm, just a good looking hockey check.  People will say that Seguin should have XYZ.  I say that he showed no fear by hanging on long enough to make the play.  He knew he was going to get drilled, but stayed with it anyway.  If he dished it early and moved, we'd have 30 Seguin = (Kessel - 30 goals) threads. --- The Colorado goaltending was solid.  There were a few typical weak flicks, but there were some good shots that got turned away.  There was also a laser from Peverley which missed the net.  Imagine that?  Peverley missing the net! --- Chara got rocked by a clean hit.  He was so surprised, he attacked the guy.  Poor Chara.  --- I didn't find it frustrating.  I enjoyed it.  It was good hockey.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

At this point how can you be surprised this is claude and he isn't changing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Geez, I hate to break up the little cyber-69 between shupe and NAS, but I'll point out a few spots of disagreement from above. It was a lousy game.  The first period was entertaining mainly because the Avs came out with fire.  The B's were listless and boring.  I watched much better hockey in out of town games today. I don't think anyone is implying that the B's purposfully play bad in front of Rask.  It is just an observable trend.  Who knows why...therefore the discussion. Seguin did not decide to take the hit from Wilson to make a play.  I chuckled at that.  He could not have been more suprised by it.  Watch the replay -- he barely even braced himself.  Good hit by Wilson.  Good of Seguin to get right back up.  Maybe he'll be ready for it next time.  Wilson throws some brutal, clean checks. Everything else I won't mention because I'm in agreement.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Funny ! Maybe they're a couple of cannibals showing their trust to each other.

I still love that joke . Thanks nite !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Geez, I hate to break up the little cyber-69 between shupe and NAS, but I'll point out a few spots of disagreement from above. It was a lousy game.  The first period was entertaining mainly because the Avs came out with fire.  The B's were listless and boring.  I watched much better hockey in out of town games today. I don't think anyone is implying that the B's purposfully play bad in front of Rask.  It is just an observable trend.  Who knows why...therefore the discussion. Seguin did not decide to take the hit from Wilson to make a play.  I chuckled at that.  He could not have been more suprised by it.  Watch the replay -- he barely even braced himself.  Good hit by Wilson.  Good of Seguin to get right back up.  Maybe he'll be ready for it next time.  Wilson throws some brutal, clean checks. Everything else I won't mention because I'm in agreement.

Fletch/Callo

I need you to dig into posts since the beginning of the year and find where I have bashed any Bruin player.  I encourage and will await your response.  I have been blowing Marchand tires since game one.  Again, I encourage you to look and post away.  Even in this post I didnt trash anyone. 
    I will await in anticipation. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread : Fletch/Callo I need you to dig into posts since the beginning of the year and find where I have bashed any Bruin player.  I encourage and will await your response.  I have been blowing Marchand tires since game one.  Again, I encourage you to look and post away.  Even in this post I didnt trash anyone.  I will await in anticipation. 

In all fairness sarcasm must be included. Mocking Thornton and Marchand , shupe style :

Yes but Thorton provided leadership, grit, stood up for players and provided a solid 12 minutes.

He has two cup rings though and 10 goals last year.

I'm hoping I get a Thornton jersey or a Marchand jersey for christmas. Pretty excited about the idea.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread : In all fairness sarcasm must be included. Mocking Thornton and Marchand , shupe style : Yes but Thorton provided leadership, grit, stood up for players and provided a solid 12 minutes. He has two cup rings though and 10 goals last year. I'm hoping I get a Thornton jersey or a Marchand jersey for christmas. Pretty excited about the idea.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Thank you Chowdah and Fletch. Gave me good laugh this morning ....
    I got a hell of a day in front of me due to Freakin Air Canada going on strike tomorrow night.
    Nitemare,  hold on to your hat (cap) you'll be very busy if this strike goes through and lasts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread : In all fairness sarcasm must be included. Mocking Thornton and Marchand , shupe style : Yes but Thorton provided leadership, grit, stood up for players and provided a solid 12 minutes. He has two cup rings though and 10 goals last year. I'm hoping I get a Thornton jersey or a Marchand jersey for christmas. Pretty excited about the idea.

NOW, go post all the good things I have said about Marchand.  They will drown your little list of my back and forth with NAS. 
    If you are gonna call me out for a brief moment of carves between NAS and I at least be man enough to say something when I post something good about the two players I don't like.  For the record I didnt look at the game sheet from yesterday.  But if Thornton had as much ice time as Seguin or Lucic it should be brought up.  1-0 game.  Colarado had no clowns dressed.  Means play your skill guys more.  Yet some will want Seguin benched b/c he isnt doing anything.

Again, another funeral lover.  All I ask for is a balance.  I give I take yet you guys all have me labelled.  My good posts have drowned my brief sarcasm remarks.  And thats what they were.  I have clearly indicated that Marchand has been our best fwd since game one.

I will await in anticipation for all the positive threads I have posted.  Or for you to say you were wrong.  I won't hold my breath.  Amubulance Chaser!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

PS.  In all fairness I need the list of rules on how to post on here since you must be the creator.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread : NOW, go post all the good things I have said about Marchand.  They will drown your little list of my back and forth with NAS.  If you are gonna call me out for a brief moment of carves between NAS and I at least be man enough to say something when I post something good about the two players I don't like.  For the record I didnt look at the game sheet from yesterday.  But if Thornton had as much ice time as Seguin or Lucic it should be brought up.  1-0 game.  Colarado had no clowns dressed.  Means play your skill guys more.  Yet some will want Seguin benched b/c he isnt doing anything. Again, another funeral lover.  All I ask for is a balance.  I give I take yet you guys all have me labelled.  My good posts have drowned my brief sarcasm remarks.  And thats what they were.  I have clearly indicated that Marchand has been our best fwd since game one. I will await in anticipation for all the positive threads I have posted.  Or for you to say you were wrong.  I won't hold my breath.  Amubulance Chaser!

You are the one who asked for the bashing and trashing posts . And you got it , brief or not you posted it. Shoot the messenger !

Funeral lover ? Ambulance chaser ? Whatever shupe, you are making yourself look stupid the last little while with comments like this. I won't play that game with you . I still think you're one of the best posters on here despite your clouded judgement of good posting of late. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread : You are the one who asked for the bashing and trashing posts . And you got it , brief or not you posted it. Shoot the messenger ! Funeral lover ? Ambulance chaser ? Whatever shupe, you are making yourself look stupid the last little while with comments like this. I won't play that game with you . I still think you're one of the best posters on here despite your clouded judgement of good posting of late.   

Give and take Chowda- I am joking with you as well. 

All Im asking for is some proof.  I was having fun with the Marchand/Thornton thing.  Sarcasm, not bashing.  It was meant in light spirits, no different than someone giving me the business about Torres or me doing the same about Tim Brent with Fletch. 
    I am pretty sure you must be able to read between the lines with my posts.  BUT, I will leave with this.
    1. I am a well known anti-Marchand but have been saying excellent things about his play b/c its deserved.  
    2. If Thorton had 12+ minutes in a 1-0 game we are in trouble.   

Relax-smile and have a great day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm not questioning your history as a poster shupe, or anything like that.

It's just that last night I was looking through the threads and it just seems like you and NAS are beating the same drum over and over and over.  Everything is about Marchand and Thornton.  It has become similar to the Kesselites in my opinion.

That said, both you guys have pretty good opinions as posters.  In just that everyone here knows how Marchand is a punk and Thornton is a clown, or whatever.  No new threads on that are needed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not questioning your history as a poster shupe, or anything like that. It's just that last night I was looking through the threads and it just seems like you and NAS are beating the same drum over and over and over.  Everything is about Marchand and Thornton.  It has become similar to the Kesselites in my opinion. That said, both you guys havce pretty good opinions as posters.  In just that everyone hear knows how Marchand is a punk and Thornton is a clown, or whatever.  No new threads on that are needed.

But somehow when I post stuff my vision is clouded.  I just don't get that.  I think Brads game is like the finals to start the season and have said so.  Thornton is really a non-issue b/c I just don't care if he is here or not other than what I posted about his minutes in 1-0 game.
    I guess its true what mom says with hanging out with the bad crowd.  Sorry NAS I can't come play ground hockey after school tomorrow.

And in reality, most of the junk on here is done, re-done and done some more.  But I spice things up from time to time with my wild predictions.  You did the same with Wild Man Tim Brent.  Its all good. 
    But Crowls follows me around like Herpes.  But never ever posts one thing when I start a good hockey thread or make a positive post about a player I don't like. 
    This is a form of entertainment.  We don't get paid to come on here and offer opinions or ideas.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ingrizzlebizzles. Show ingrizzlebizzles's posts

The curse of JoJo Sacco has begun.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread : But somehow when I post stuff my vision is clouded.  I just don't get that.  I think Brads game is like the finals to start the season and have said so.  Thornton is really a non-issue b/c I just don't care if he is here or not other than what I posted about his minutes in 1-0 game. I guess its true what mom says with hanging out with the bad crowd.  Sorry NAS I can't come play ground hockey after school tomorrow. And in reality, most of the junk on here is done, re-done and done some more.  But I spice things up from time to time with my wild predictions.  You did the same with Wild Man Tim Brent.  Its all good.  But Crowls follows me around like Herpes.  But never ever posts one thing when I start a good hockey thread or make a positive post about a player I don't like.  This is a form of entertainment.  We don't get paid to come on here and offer opinions or ideas.  

Shupe, c'mon buddy.  I'm not questioning your vision.  I just think that recently you and NAS keep getting off on the notion that you're the only ones here who notice that Marchand plays like a punk.  The rest of the posters here don't have to be bombarded with that over and over.  We see it.  We live with it.  He's irritating and a good player.  Of course, you can do whatever you want, I'm just stating my preference for some new material.

I didn't make predictions about Tim Brent.  I made a comment about him throwing an elbow on David Krejci that was probably exaggerated a bit, and it has become my everlasting gaffe -- that's fine.  I actually think it's funny too.  we should be able to make fun of eachother here without restraint. 

But I'm not out here reminding everyone what I said about this guy or that guy every other day. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Avalanche Vs. Bruins Official Game Thread : Shupe, c'mon buddy.  I'm not questioning your vision.  I just think that recently you and NAS keep getting off on the notion that you're the only ones here who notice that Marchand plays like a punk.  The rest of the posters here don't have to be bombarded with that over and over.  We see it.  We live with it.  He's irritating and a good player.  Of course, you can do whatever you want, I'm just stating my preference for some new material. I didn't make predictions about Tim Brent.  I made a comment about him throwing an elbow on David Krejci that was probably exaggerated a bit, and it has become my everlasting gaffe -- that's fine.  I actually think it's funny too.  we should be able to make fun of eachother here without restraint.  But I'm not out here reminding everyone what I said about this guy or that guy every other day. 
    you tell em' fletch...i would have to agree with you. the same people bringing up same topics 5 days a week is a bit tiresome. we should start a game to see how long we can go w/o mentioning "punks" or "skating clowns". my guess is it would not last long. oh well, it's no different than the "clode sux" posts. we all know there is no end to them either. funny, i bet a second cup would have little effect on their frequency on this board. some people just have an axe to grind. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

As  one of those "AXes", it's interesting to review what's being said. No one can understand why Thornton had as much ice time as skilled players. Maybe Claude is reading all the pro-Thornton writings from Fluto. Until Claude relegates Thorny to the public relations room, there will still be comments about how he never can handle the puck well; how he looks for a fight rather than hitting Wilson with a solid check; except his checks usually find the boards, not the player; yes he has enthusiasm and really tries hard, but so do many of this boards posters. Yes he has two rings, but did he do anything like score in any playoff game?? he has worked hard at being a committed pugilist, but even Ference sticks up for his teammates. There arer skilled players getting splinters, and Thorny gats 10 minutes in a 1-0 game. Please don't blame me for wondering what Claude was imagining might happen.