Avery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Avery

Just watched the clip of the latest Sean Avery incident on TSN.  This guy is a complete piece of $h!t.  He won't fight the guy straight up and when he drops his attention sucker punches the guy (with a history of concussions) and knocks him out indefinitely. Someone needs ruin this guy.  I can't believe the league won't do anything about his antics. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Avery

I agree.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

Colin Campbell.  Need I say more?  Especially on a day like today?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

"colon" campbell probably loves the publicity.

now if avery was a ref colon didnt dig......................

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Avery:
    Just watched the clip of the latest Sean Avery incident on TSN.  This guy is a complete piece of $h!t.  He won't fight the guy straight up and when he drops his attention sucker punches the guy (with a history of concussions) and knocks him out indefinitely. Someone needs ruin this guy.  I can't believe the league won't do anything about his antics. 
    Posted by TuukkainNet

Perhaps it could happen Wednesday vs B's.

Sloppy game tonight but I'll take the win. They better clean it up for Wednesday vs Rangers or it's gonna be ugly. I don't need to hear it again from the moronic Ranger fans here in Jersey. Tonight vs Pens -- down by 1 goal score a shorty even without the goalie pulled then the game winner in OT by Callahan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjZF1Cdx7Eo

Yah Campbell will say something like "Why bother sending an email on this I might get in trouble." Duh

PS. For future reference Ladislav Smid don't ever turn your back on Avery.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Thanks for posting the Avery incident, Dawg.  I hadn't seen it.  We know he'd be more likely to try that stuff with 42 year old Mark Recchi on Wednesday than Adam McQuaid who would anihilate him.  He'll never get the message. 

(I'm not a Phaneuf fan but when the Leafs and NYR hook up, you better believe I hope for him to plough Avery into the boards.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Nothing should really surprise anyone about this guy.. he's been doing it a long time and yet he lives to fight another day.. He has more lives than a cat..

Worst thing NHL ever did was  institute the instigator penalty.. remove that and you get back to the players policing the game..and rats like Avery wouldn't run around with no fear of retribution.. plain and simple.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Avery:
    Nothing should really surprise anyone about this guy.. he's been doing it a long time and yet he lives to fight another day.. He has more lives than a cat.. Worst thing NHL ever did was  institute the instigator penalty.. remove that and you get back to the players policing the game..and rats like Avery wouldn't run around with no fear of retribution.. plain and simple.
    Posted by cowboys9

I agree 100%.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Lesson learned - never, EVER assume Avery won't stab you in the back. The man is a sociopath. You might as well turn your back on a rattlesnake.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

First time poster here as you can see. I have been here for years just haven't found it necessary to make an account until now for this post. I have some friends who are journeyman AHLers and are playing overseas who have shared the ice and/or friends with Avery. They all have had the same to say about him. While he may not be the best hockey player on the ice he is the smartest guy they have met. I have met him a couple times and can attest to that. While he is a major icehole on the ice he knows what he is doing and he knows what he can do to get under peoples skin. I know I will get bashed for this but I wouldn't mind him being on the B's. He has a way of making people tick that I like.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Before the year is out, both Avery and Carcillo will get what they deserve.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

First time poster here as you can see. I have been here for years just haven't found it necessary to make an account until now for this post. I have some friends who are journeyman AHLers and are playing overseas who have shared the ice and/or friends with Avery. They all have had the same to say about him. While he may not be the best hockey player on the ice he is the smartest guy they have met. I have met him a couple times and can attest to that. While he is a major icehole on the ice he knows what he is doing and he knows what he can do to get under peoples skin. I know I will get bashed for this but I wouldn't mind him being on the B's. He has a way of making people tick that I like.
    Posted by callodthedom19

I'd call Sean Avery a pig, but that would be an insult to pigs,which are friendly, agreeable sorts of creatures.

It's no surprise that Avery has been booted out of every locker room he's been in, with the exception of the Rangers. Somebody there knows how to keep him on a leash. Detroit, Los Angeles, Dallas ... they all loathed the guy. He rode Kings rookie Dustin Brown so hard over Brown's speech impediment that he sparked fistfights in the locker room. You think a guy who mercilessly goads a rookie on his own team into bad play is someone you'd want on the B's?

I'll say it again: he is a sociopath. Sure, he can be charming. I've heard that before, from other people. So can criminals. He's also a guy who doesn't hesitate to smack an opposing goalie in the head during a time out. He doesn't just cross the line, he doesn't know there IS a line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Avery : I'd call Sean Avery a pig, but that would be an insult to pigs,which are friendly, agreeable sorts of creatures. It's no surprise that Avery has been booted out of every locker room he's been in, with the exception of the Rangers. Somebody there knows how to keep him on a leash. Detroit, Los Angeles, Dallas ... they all loathed the guy. He rode Kings rookie Dustin Brown so hard over Brown's speech impediment that he sparked fistfights in the locker room. You think a guy who mercilessly goads a rookie on his own team into bad play is someone you'd want on the B's? I'll say it again: he is a sociopath. Sure, he can be charming. I've heard that before, from other people. So can criminals. He's also a guy who doesn't hesitate to smack an opposing goalie in the head during a time out. He doesn't just cross the line, he doesn't know there IS a line.
    Posted by duinne

I'm not saying I would take him for his locker room presence because that is terrible. I'm not going to argue that. But, this guy wants to be hated. He wants guys to take stupid penalties because of him. Sadly that is what todays NHL is all about. He knows what he is doing. I don't want him on this team. I should have stated that first, and for that I apologize, what I meant was he does create a lot of chances for his team. Marchand is going to develop into this kind of role, granted not as drastic, but he will.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Avery : I'm not saying I would take him for his locker room presence because that is terrible. I'm not going to argue that. But, this guy wants to be hated. He wants guys to take stupid penalties because of him. Sadly that is what todays NHL is all about. He knows what he is doing. I don't want him on this team. I should have stated that first, and for that I apologize, what I meant was he does create a lot of chances for his team. Marchand is going to develop into this kind of role, granted not as drastic, but he will.
    Posted by callodthedom19

The big difference between Marchand and Avery is that Marchand is a pest, not a punk, and he is very well aware of the difference. There have always been punks - it's not "what today's NHL is all about," not by a long shot - but I'm thankful that there are no punks on the Bruins.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Avery : The big difference between Marchand and Avery is that Marchand is a pest, not a punk, and he is very well aware of the difference. There have always been punks - it's not "what today's NHL is all about," not by a long shot - but I'm thankful that there are no punks on the Bruins.
    Posted by duinne

Why do you go looking for arguments every time? I was just making an observation.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: Avery : Why do you go looking for arguments every time? I was just making an observation.
    Posted by callodthedom19

Probably because nobody pisses me off more than Sean Avery. I can't stand that guy. He's an embarrassment to the league, and any time someone suggests that "You'd love him on the Bruins" it makes me want to barf. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

All I am saying is that if he was on the B's I would cheer for him. You will never see me say "Do what we can to bring him here!". There's a big difference.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Since the Bruins play the Rangers next, it might be a good time to bring up McGratton and introduce him to Avery, just to see what Mcgrats has got.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Avery probably knows the Rangers don't play Edmonton again this season so his "bravery" came out. 

BTW, for those hoping karma would pay a visit to that other bricktop Carcillo, it may have happened tonight against the Sens.  He took a run at a player, missed, went hard into the boards and sprained his knee.  Had to be helped from the ice and didn't return.  :^)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangr76. Show dangr76's posts

this guy does not belong in hockey and i would honestly stop watching the B's if they ever signed him.  there are guys i hate on other teams but wouldn't mind having on ours and he isn't one of them.  i hated Chris Nilan but liked when he came to the bruins, at least he played by a code.  I despised Claude Lemieux and NEVER would have wanted him on the B's.  Avery falls into this category, he is a pig and has no business in hockey.  i'm fine with agitators but do it within the rules and man up when someone wants to fight you. 

i can't believe anyone would want to be his teammate.  guys like that pick fights and expect his teamates to finish them for him and personally i'd tell him to go fight his own battles.  the more cheap shots he takes the more he opens up for others to do it to star players on the Rangers and as a teammate i would hate the fact that he does what he does because it puts a target on their backs because other teams know Avery won't answer for his actions.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangr76. Show dangr76's posts

just watched the full video and hate him even more.  what a joke. 

Bruins better watch him on Wednesday, that is if he plays.  i expect he will though with Campbell at the helm, he'll probably give Avery a bonus.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I know people who know Avery as well & they said he's an Idiot.....PERIOD! On the ice, off the ice, inside his mother's womb! An Idiot is as an Idiot does!He's a disgrace to the game! And if this guy ever got his throat slit I'd laugh! The worse of it is. The league protects these freaks more than the stars! Did you see on the clip how the linesman took Avery all the way down to the room! This is where the league drives me crazy!
    BTW- those of you who have Satellite Radio? Be listening this Thurs @ 4PM est. when I call in & tell Mr. Buttman off! xm 204 sirius 208.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

What was that ref thinking. "Hey avery just threw another cheapshot, god forbid he has to pay for his actions this time! I Better rush him to safety!"

Meanwhile all of avery's teammates wind up in a 12man brawl and he pops a cold one and eats some cheetos waiting for the game to end from the locker room. Disgusting, they should of called an icing against the rangers so that avery would have to stay on the ice and the oil' could get thier tough guys on the ice. That would of been LOL />

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Who's the worst Avery or Carcillo ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts