Awesome attitude change from Corvo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Awesome attitude change from Corvo

I was hard on Corvo, but I really respect what he said right here, and his willingness to change his game. I'll be cheering for him this post-season.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/bruins/post/_/id/9489/corvo-i-just-need-to-focus-on-defense-now

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Awesome attitude change from Corvo

Very interesting read Olsonic. Strange that a vet who is 34 years old is finally getting it that perhaps his high risk plays hurt more than they help. At any rate, he has every reason to overachieve considering he is a UFA and running out of opportunities.

I hope for his sake and the team's that he follows through with what he is saying here. Good luck Joe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

i'm on the fence about this, does he sound like a team player or a defeated man?  they got him for his offense and he's saying he realizes he shouldnt do that anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

This is a good explanation on simplifying your game.
    Baby steps, 1st work on your defensive game, then slowly the offensive part will work itself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I've said it since they signed him - the guy is a head case and can't get out of his head.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]i'm on the fence about this, does he sound like a team player or a defeated man?  they got him for his offense and he's saying he realizes he shouldnt do that anymore.
    Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE]

I agree... but I also thought Kaberle would be a disaster last year and look how that turned out! A healthy Corvo has to be better than a hurt McQuaid, right?