Awesome Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Awesome Game

It goes without saying that this game was awesome to watch.  One little thing I liked was in the first brawl Chara defending Kampfer when he got jumped. He took two guys to the ice.  One of many awesome moments.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Awesome Game

Great game, inspite of the refs ! Man they blew some calls against the Bruins. I'm looking forward to the Deadthings game. Let's keep er rolling !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Awesome Game:
    [QUOTE]Great game, inspite of the refs ! Man they blew some calls against the Bruins. I'm looking forward to the Deadthings game. Let's keep er rolling !!!
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

They did, but they completely missed sevral penalties against the B's earlier in the game.  loved that Ryder got that goal right back after he got robbed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I swear, I almost orgasmed watching that game, That was unreal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Overshare.

It was fun, but it was a goofy game.  The penalty kill was running around like a headless chicken, Thomas let in a couple of softies (the Desharnais goal in particular) and seemed to have lost his focus, but the offense had an ON night.  Not much garbage in those eight goals.  Both Ryder goals were nice, both Lucic goals were good plays (first one was the classic definition of a garbage goal, though), Marchand's goal was stellar, Seidenberg's goal was unusual but skilled, McQuaid's the result of good pressure and a good shot, and Horton's was a laser.  It helped that the Shabs has some players having off nights too - but that stretch of 7 goals in less than 7 minutes = goofy hockey.  Reminded me of the 86 Canada Cup the way the goals were coming.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

You Bruins fans happy about giving up 6 goals and 2 leads. No wonder you keep coming back to watch them not win a Cup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: Awesome Game:
    [QUOTE]You Bruins fans happy about giving up 6 goals and 2 leads. No wonder you keep coming back to watch them not win a Cup.
    Posted by cosmo14[/QUOTE]

Scoreboard.