Awesome with a Caution

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Awesome with a Caution

If you don't have 14 minutes to spare right now, come back when you do.  This video I'm posting is 14 minutes long and you aren't going to stop watching it.  It's about as fun of a hockey video as you will ever see.  You'll remember some of them, laugh at others, and wonder what's up with the guy who didn't want to wear the hat.

Starring:  Tuukka, Thomas, Roy, Hextall, Joseph, Hasek, Richter, Smith, Bryzgalov, Osgood, Vernon, Brodeur, McLennan, Snow and others.

14 Minutes of Pissed Off Goalies

Let's get back to NHL hockey!

(It's very interesting that with all of these collisions and shenanigans, no goalies were injured outside of fights)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Awesome with a Caution

Thanks NAS!  I was at the game when Avery clipped Thomas!  TT took no carp.  The other clips of Billy Smith made me smile.  He was one mean dude in net.  The Roy clips were excellent.  Glad you had Tuukka's nutty in the AHL shoot out!  Cheers.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks NAS!  I was at the game when Avery clipped Thomas!  TT took no carp.  The other clips of Billy Smith made me smile.  He was one mean dude in net.  The Roy clips were excellent.  Glad you had Tuukka's nutty in the AHL shoot out!  Cheers.  

[/QUOTE]

The amount of chops these guys deliver is amazing.  Freakin' goalies!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Oh, c'mon!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know how many of these I can pull up for players, baseball managers,baseball players!!??

Half of these should be called "When NHL players Attack"!!! LOL

I do like the one of the minor league goalie cleaning the glass with his water bottle so the goal judge can see better...That was original.

Good find.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Not bashing goalies at all, Kel.  It's just a fun video.  When I saw it was 14 minutes long, I thought I would watch a few minutes.  When it ended, I thought, "Goalies are entertaining."  I had no idea the time had passed.

The guy cleaning the glass was awesome. 

Dan Cloutier challenging the Islanders bench was great also, but his beating on (name of poor guy who got destroyed) was juuuuuust a bit over the top.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not bashing goalies at all, Kel.  It's just a fun video.  When I saw it was 14 minutes long, I thought I would watch a few minutes.  When it ended, I thought, "Goalies are entertaining."  I had no idea the time had passed.

The guy cleaning the glass was awesome. 

Dan Cloutier challenging the Islanders bench was great also, but his beating on (name of poor guy who got destroyed) was juuuuuust a bit over the top.

[/QUOTE]

It is a great video, funny as hell. I think Cloutier was hammering Fichaud, not 100% sure. I think the Jonathan Roy one was more disturbing, that other kid didnt even want to fight. The worst though is Bryzgalov throwing his stick near the ref. Thats just plain stupid. Guy has a tough job calling a game and breaking up fights, he doesnt need a goalie stick being flung at him becuase of that whacko.

That was Emery in the KHL who would not wear the hat. I remember reading about it, it's part of the deal, when theyre on the bench they have to wear it. He's another nut.

One thing that was missing, was the Hextall vs Potvin. I remember being quite suprised how well Potvin handled himself. Sean Burke was another one that could go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And despite all of that violence and the lesser quality gear, no goalies were down for the count.

Yet this guy gets a feather across his gear and he's DOA.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

He was injured.  It's a fact.

Sections
Shortcuts