Backs Against The Wall..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Backs Against The Wall..

Mark my words they're going to pull this out, 2 goals from Seguin and bergeron tomorrow, with 2 goals from Lucic and a shutout from TT in Game 7. And on we go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Backs Against The Wall..

In Response to Backs Against The Wall..:
    [QUOTE]Mark my words they're going to pull this out, 2 goals from Seguin and bergeron tomorrow, with 2 goals from Lucic and a shutout from TT in Game 7. And on we go.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    I don't think Seguin could score in an empty net anymore,actually i think he's already done it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Mark my words they're going to pull this out, 2 goals from Seguin and bergeron tomorrow, with 2 goals from Lucic and a shutout from TT in Game 7. And on we go.

I'm with you, kel.  I'd be more concerned if Seguin wasn't even getting a whiff of the Caps' net but he is. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

And who knows if bergy will play tomorrow

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It's put up or shut up time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

All series it's looked like they just didn't care. We will see tomorrow

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

No Bergy = no win

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Exact, no Bergy, no win, that's it ! (and no Horton allready, well, life s*cks)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Actually, even with Bergy... I'm not going to be an optimist and predict a win. Lots of factors are not working for us right now. We just nover got back to November form like many were hoping.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

better chance that TT gets a shutout than we see that avalanche of goals....

hope you're right, though....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

No Begeron no win? But he's played the whole series so far and the Bs are down 3 games to 2. And can someone remind me who this Seguin is? Think he played for the Bs once but right now I don't see him anywhere. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

False. We see Seguin, but he can't buy a goal. He had his chances...same for Marchand and Bergy, and Lucic and Krejci...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Great. Just love to see guys on the ice trying real hard giving 101% and producing nothing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The Bs are producing one thing, shots on goal.  Otherwise Dale Hunter is winning the series.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

i forgot to give props to kelvana for a bold prediction (and specific too!)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Normally the optimist, it absolutely shocks me that the Bs haven't mustered a full 60 mins in any of their playoff games so far. Too many turnovers, too many leaky goals, too many blown coverages on Washington scoring chances. I think they showed signs of breaking out of the offensive troubles today, so some good news there.

Bergeron looks hurt. Chara looks tired at the end of games. Krejci is a no-show, Thornton is brutal, Kelly and Rolston have cooled off, we already know Campbell and Paille can't shoot the puck into the ocean off the end of a pier. Do they dress Mottau tomorrow? Yikes!

If the Bs take it tomorrow, it'll be on the backs of Thomas, Seids, Marchand, Pouliot and Lucic. Can all those clocks shime at the same time? How does everyone feel about that?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Bergeron looks hurt. Chara looks tired at the end of games. Krejci is a no-show, Thornton is brutal, Kelly and Rolston have cooled off, we already know Campbell and Paille can't shoot the puck into the ocean off the end of a pier. Do they dress Mottau tomorrow? Yikes!
    If the Bs take it tomorrow, it'll be on the backs of Thomas, Seids, Marchand, Pouliot and Lucic. Can all those clocks shime at the same time? How does everyone feel about that?
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

What shocks me most is that you didn't mention Seguin anywhere in there. If anyone's cooled off, it's him. And, if we're going to win tomorrow, I think he will step up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In Response to Re: Backs Against The Wall..:
    [QUOTE]What shocks me most is that you didn't mention Seguin anywhere in there. If anyone's cooled off, it's him. And, if we're going to win tomorrow, I think he will step up.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I would've mentioned Seguin before this game as he wasn't even generating chances, but today was just flat-out snakebit. As long as he's getting those shots, it's hard to call the guy out. He didn't score on any of them. It happens. He looked MUCH better.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

The Bruins need to win this series, for the good of the NHL.  With it being a copy-cat league, you can bet that if Washington pulls off this upset, a whole bunch of lower-seeded teams next season will take this same "50/50" strategy and hope they manage to be on the plus side of things.  That will be awful to watch.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Not to worry fellas, the big guns come around the next two games.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

[QUOTE]Great. Just love to see guys on the ice trying real hard giving 101% and producing nothing.
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

REALLY!!! Why even watch if you already have them failing? Maybe life gets YOU down but to bring the negativity here? Join Stanley in the "I Told You So"

I'll be watching tomorrow cheering my team. If they lose ... crap
    If they win ... Game 7 Wednesday!!!

Let's Go Bruins!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Finally some positivity.  I remember the Bruins were down 3-2 to Vancouver and won.  I also believe they can and will win.  Backs against the wall is when the Bruins are at their best.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It does seem that there are many factors to consider. Why do the officials call cheap penalties late, and miss the obvious Semin cross check on Zanon before scoring. Also why no whistle when Corvo was flat on the ice. This crew is bogus. Next, why so many early turn-overs?? The n, why so many trolls on this post blaming individuals like Seguin??? Hunter has out-coached Claude. Claude's grand experiment on line changes gave away the first period.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I expect Timmy to be near perfect today.  I also believe he will be shopped this offseason if we lose today.   In fact, I think the only way he isn't shopped in the offseason is if he takes us back to the cup.  I think shopping him will be more about return on value then anything else for PC et al.  The media will tell us it was because he divided the locker room and sunk the season with politics.  I won't buy it for a second.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]I expect Timmy to be near perfect today.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

Me too.  He said before the game that the team needed to play better.  Then he goes out and single-handedly loses Game 5 for them.  He's knows it and knows that he has to step up.....bigtime.

Sections
Shortcuts