Bad evening for Spooner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bad evening for Spooner

While Shawn Thornton had almost 9:00 mins of ice time and the BRUINS lost ...

Spooner had a so so evening only 1 goal and 1 assist 

stick with ST ....Mr Claude Julien and soon you will be unemployed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Bad evening for Spooner

Wait.  What happened to Spooner?  I don't feel like looking it up right now.

Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts.

Ugh.

Ignore StanleyCuptotheBruinsin 2011.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

NAS, show some respect for our next GM.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Here i thought i was going to be the next GM for the das bruins hockey franchise. So much for that fantasy coming a reality. HI ho, hi ho, its off to work i go. And i had the 7 dwarfs set up for the next years draft picks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley, stop making new threads for this all the time.  First, it is a silly comparison that makes no sense.  Secondly, it could be mentioned in the same thread.  Nobody else wants a new thread after every game on this topic.  We watch the games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

You want spooner on the 4th line wing?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In response to xdrive's comment:

You want spooner on the 4th line wing?

No.  I'd like him on the third line center, giving Kelly a rest.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Oops.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Ugh.

Nice - we won't get fooled again!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Stanley, stop making new threads for this all the time.  First, it is a silly comparison that makes no sense.  Secondly, it could be mentioned in the same thread.  Nobody else wants a new thread after every game on this topic.  We watch the games.

No choice Fletch ..the BRUINS are going to lose the next 2 games just because of a missing wheel ...Spooner on the 2nd line , Ericksson on the 3rd 

and thanks to Bruinsfaninnewjersey ...he got it right

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Ugh.

How hard can it be to fix to show who started the thread problem?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Important : I do not mean to compare myself to those guys 

but great minds and genius like Einstein, Leonardo DaVinci and many more have all been treated like fools when they were alive .....so when you guys insult me or put me on ignore or whatever foolishness or stupidity you say about me ....it makes me feel good ...thanks to all the ones that insult me thanks to allthe ones that support me ....but in 2 -3 weeks from now you will all say about Spooner....Stanley was right ....again

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Ugh.

Why Pete Townsend? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I don't think most mind this thread and it is a public forum . I ready don't care much for this particular thread but Who am I to tell him to stop.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Stanley trust me julien isn't going anywhere for quite a long time. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to huntbri's comment:

Ugh.

Nice - we won't get fooled again!!

I was hoping someone would get it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Ok enough with Pete Townsend.....we got it ....get lost !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Spooner with 16 points in 12 games is no.19 overall in the AHL .....Fraser stands at 30th overall with his 14 points (11 goals) ....and Morrow not so bad for a D with 11 points ....

But in Boston we prefer to waste a roster spot with ST ....so sorry Spooner or Fraser no room for talent in Boston 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If CJ or PC  do not make any change in the line up ...

Next 5 games Bruins will get a maximum of 3 points out of possibke 10

you cant win all the time with a missing wheel ....

if they do recall Spooner or Fraser or both ....7 points out of 10

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Dear BDC,

Could you please start putting the name of the OP next to the thread title so we know which ones to ignore?

Thanks,

everyone

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Dear BDC,

Could you please start putting the name of the OP next to the thread title so we know which ones to ignore?

Thanks,

everyone

Sorry if truth hurts....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

"Truth"

Hurts the way Carl Williams was hurting after this: (ffwd to about 3:25 and let it run...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13O57lV2jws

Bruins currently have the fewest goals against in the league, top 5 in goal differential and they're second overall in the East behind the Lightning, who they've crushed twice and beaten three times this year.  There is absolutely zero reason to think that you improve the team by replacing Thornton with Spooner.  Let it go.  Thornton isn't hurting them.  He's a +2.

Spooner's not going to make that much of an impact if you want him to play 8 minutes a game like Thornton.  If you're arguing that Thornton comes out and someone else moves down to make room for Spooner to play 13-14 minutes on the third line, that might make more sense, but now he has to make more of an impace than Kelly or Soderberg - not as easy as being better than Thornton.  Soderberg is improving, too, so I wouldn't want to derail his progress to start Spooner's just yet.  But that's a rational argument, so I don't know why I'm bothering.

Sections
Shortcuts