Bad evening for Spooner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Bad evening for Spooner

"Spooner isn't coming through that door, Fraser isn't coming through that door and Morrow isn't coming to save the day either!"

~ Butch "Father of Friar Hockey" Pitino

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Truth"

Hurts the way Carl Williams was hurting after this: (ffwd to about 3:25 and let it run...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13O57lV2jws

Bruins currently have the fewest goals against in the league, top 5 in goal differential and they're second overall in the East behind the Lightning, who they've crushed twice and beaten three times this year.  There is absolutely zero reason to think that you improve the team by replacing Thornton with Spooner.  Let it go.  Thornton isn't hurting them.  He's a +2.

Spooner's not going to make that much of an impact if you want him to play 8 minutes a game like Thornton.  If you're arguing that Thornton comes out and someone else moves down to make room for Spooner to play 13-14 minutes on the third line, that might make more sense, but now he has to make more of an impace than Kelly or Soderberg - not as easy as being better than Thornton.  Soderberg is improving, too, so I wouldn't want to derail his progress to start Spooner's just yet.  But that's a rational argument, so I don't know why I'm bothering.

[/QUOTE]

You simply do not get it ....here is my recomandation to improve this team 

FAT IGINLA KREJCI.     BERGERON MARCH SPOONER.    ERICKSSON SMITH SODERBERG (I would prefer Fraser but thats another debate).     KELLY CAMPBELL PAILLE.    THORTON ON THE BALCONY DRINKING BEER AND EATING HOTDOGS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2013/11/no_lineup_changes_as_bruins_prepare_for_hurricanes.html

bad news ......Canes 2 BRUINS 1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bump

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Sorry I was on the ice tonight refering ....was watching the boxcore from my IPhone betwwen the periods ....the Turtle scored a goal i noticed ...I didnt see the game but I guess Rask stole the show ??  Great win Unreal , !    2 big wins in a row 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Here, Stanley.  The Fonz couldn't admit he was wrong either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwkU8-d1gIk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley, just say you were "Rrrrisha..."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Fletch ...relax my friend ...

Sections
Shortcuts