Bad Hab and only Bad hab - are u ready?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Bad Hab and only Bad hab - are u ready?

hello Bad Hab- u mentioned years back (about 2 years ago that u were not ready to discuss the kessel trade- well are u ready now ? if ur not and i do not think u are - i understand.

i only wish to discuss this one with u not that i think ur any more bruin savvy then some of these guys(a task not hard to do) but because u wanted the challenge and iam giving it to u.

anyhow if u reading- here i am !

ps. let's try to keep it respectful-  i promise i will try to stay respectful just don't care to hear from some of these gus who know nothing - i notice that the few that did are not writing anymore like trytobearit and another one i forget his name 

anyhow - if u ready to get on with it

I am here 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Bad Hab and only Bad hab - are u ready?

What's to discusss?  You would take Kessel back for Seguin, Hamilton and Jared Knight?

Kessel learned how to pass the puck a little more, but same work ethic and same everything else.  Kessel plays soft and isn't going to change.  Seguin isn't done developing yet and still looks promising to these eyes.

Hamilton looked outstanding in his first year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The Kessel deal is, and always will be a brilliant fleecing by PC.  The trade allowed for the Horton acquisition and the Chara extension.  It also brought Seguin, who was absolutely critical to the 2011 Cup championship, and Hamilton who will be a key defensemen for a long time.  Who knows what Jared Knight will be...

All while Kessel puts up empty numbers for a Toronto team that can brag about almost winning a 1st round playoff series.

And marco is a 10 year old who doesn't know what the salary cap is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Well  bad hab if u start off like this then i guess there is nothing to discuss but u might want to know that the consensus is not on this forum but rather outside-

remember i said 2 yrs ago that kessel would be a tiop ten scorer in 3 rs - i was wrong he dod it i 2

Now, i must say when seguin came to the bruins i was not a happ camper since he came to be as a playmaker but in the 11 goals he scored he showed me that he can score from the type of goals he scored.

here goes kessel continued his playoff brillancy where he left off- seguin's post season has been horrible- pls bad hab do not account for this on age- remember kessel and marchand and many others.

toronto will never trade u kessel back eventhoug burke is no longer there and it is not a pride thing- 

toronto this year without kessel they do not make playoffs ,

ho are we doing so far? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

The Kessel deal is, and always will be a brilliant fleecing by PC.  The trade allowed for the Horton acquisition and the Chara extension.  It also brought Seguin, who was absolutely critical to the 2011 Cup championship, and Hamilton who will be a key defensemen for a long time.  Who knows what Jared Knight will be...

All while Kessel puts up empty numbers for a Toronto team that can brag about almost winning a 1st round playoff series.

And marco is a 10 year old who doesn't know what the salary cap is.

go back to the other post and learn what the cap is- fool

as i said but obviously ur illiterate- this thread is not for u so i am ignoring u from now on since u did not repect a simple request 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

i do not expect u to ever say that the trade was not good for Boston- ego may deprive us both in doing so but i will say it like this . I would rather have had kessel the last 2 yrs- in fact we should have won it with kessel

i will make u another prediction - if toronto happens to win a cup and kessel is still there he will either be the conn smythe winner or the runner up 

Dougie looked good - not too high on Knight anymore 

Seguin - he does have the potential  but next year will be his last chance- write this one down 

bruins mgmt will not wait another 3 years - pls write this down 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Do not worry Bad hab - u can answer - are u worried ur thread friends might object- I know how much these threads mean to some of u - how much u may feel validated on this- how much disagreement is not accepted - only conformity is (true ignorance) . trust me i will not take this away from u guys but do not push me cuz i will- i ask for intelligent respectful insight and putting aside ur or i should say our egos- 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Marco didnt last long.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

What was this even about most of posts deleted?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Marco didnt last long.

Yet he still managed to over stay his welcome. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Fletch doesn't even bother putting his gun back in the holster anymore.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Marco didnt last long.

still here Kelvana- if i do not last long as u say it is bcuz couldnt care less- like so many good posters who are no longer part of these boards- guys put some passoon in ur topics- get some controvery going- it's boring ! do u all agree with each other for the sake of agreeing 

i mean seriously 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Down goes marco!  Down goes marco!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Fletch doesn't even bother putting his gun back in the holster anymore.

He's had a couple of accounts banned previously, as he always gets upset and then insults everybody.  He'll be back when he cools off...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Down goes marco!  Down goes marco!

Oh OH1 we have another cult member- thought u guys from Ontario were a little smarter - guess not - just look at the leafs they know everything about going down and out!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Marco called me out and then proceeded to punch himself out...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

ah nope but i am sure ur audience is laughing at that- whatever that means- i'm right here 

soft hab- i might be too much too handle- I called u out and u hid the way i thought u would 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

All those removed posts represent him falling on his sword - repeatedly.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

All those removed posts represent him falling on his sword - repeatedly.

hey Rich- what is it - did i offend ur girlfriend(s) - really what is it- why do u feel the need to but in - i kno cuz u went downtown on the cult members- didnt;u ? i mean why else- i do not even know who u are - so is that it u like to go down - hey rest assure i will not get in ur way

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

hello Bad Hab- u mentioned years back (about 2 years ago that u were not ready to discuss the kessel trade- well are u ready now ? if ur not and i do not think u are - i understand.

i only wish to discuss this one with u not that i think ur any more bruin savvy then some of these guys(a task not hard to do) but because u wanted the challenge and iam giving it to u.

anyhow if u reading- here i am !

ps. let's try to keep it respectful-  i promise i will try to stay respectful just don't care to hear from some of these gus who know nothing - i notice that the few that did are not writing anymore like trytobearit and another one i forget his name 

anyhow - if u ready to get on with it

I am here 

i am back

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts