Bad Hab and only Bad hab - are u ready?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Bad Hab and only Bad hab - are u ready?

I was going to post yesterday that the new marco's posts ( crayon-like ) reminded me of bruins8/heyoo's posts..................................and then along comes a Kessel thread. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Marco, I don't understand what point you are trying to make.  Yes, Kessel scores goals, but timely goals?  I saw Seguin as more effective in the playoffs than Kessel, he was much more responsible defensively.

Maybe I'm not ready to discuss this, because I don't see what there is to discuss.

If you would trade Seguin, Hamilton and Knight for Kessel I would say that's just crazy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And along the way I've seemed to pick up a stalker.  I guess I should be flattered.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I really wish I could read what was actually said!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I was going to post yesterday that the new marco's posts ( crayon-like ) reminded me of bruins8/heyoo's posts..................................and then along comes a Kessel thread. 

HA! Chowdah. I didn't read your post yet and we both made the Bruins8 leap. This dude has more accounts than Null.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

ok- mr . english teacher - explain how you decided that 222 games is what is the marker and you convenietly left off the playoffs

What did Kessel do so great in the playoffs?  I didn't see anything. 

Are you trying to tell me the Leafs are a better team than the Bruins?

What's your point, anyway?  Kessel is Kessel.  I don't want him on a team I root for, or Phaneuf, Komiserak, Joe Thornton or Dennis Wideman for that matter either.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Hamilton is 20 and Seguin is 21. You might want to let predictions on this trade simmer another year or two before declaring victory.

Also, before your victory dance, make sure your case is cut-and dried, as in not-debateable. For example: Jimmy Page is a better guitarist than Lenny Kravitz or even simpler, Chara is taller than Marchand. Come back in a year and lets try again, Marco.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Bad Hab- Kessel has shattered Seguin til this point in the playoffs. Kessel is a top 10 scorer. Will Seguin ever become a top 10 - maybe? but until this point Kessel is by far above Seguin. i try to be respectful but my feeling is that some of you do not get out much from these forums. Do you listen to hockey people since you surely won,t listen to me. I will also tell you that if Tyler does not have a good year and more precisely a good post season , he 's gone 

Kessel had 4 goals and 2 assists in the playoffs

Seguin had 1 goal and 7 assists in the playoffs.

Of course PK only had 7 games and TS 23.

Of course TS backchecks and PK still doesn't.

Of course if Seguin has a really bad season he's in trouble.  And if Kessel or Sydney Crosby has 2 goals and 4 assists over 82 games, they are in trouble, too.  As any player in the NHL who has a terrible season.

What's your point?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Well  bad hab if u start off like this then i guess there is nothing to discuss but u might want to know that the consensus is not on this forum but rather outside-

remember i said 2 yrs ago that kessel would be a tiop ten scorer in 3 rs - i was wrong he dod it i 2

Now, i must say when seguin came to the bruins i was not a happ camper since he came to be as a playmaker but in the 11 goals he scored he showed me that he can score from the type of goals he scored.

here goes kessel continued his playoff brillancy where he left off- seguin's post season has been horrible- pls bad hab do not account for this on age- remember kessel and marchand and many others.

toronto will never trade u kessel back eventhoug burke is no longer there and it is not a pride thing- 

toronto this year without kessel they do not make playoffs ,

ho are we doing so far? 

the difference is buy in. seguin buys in to the system, despite the recent media hype about off ice stuff. kessel didn't, and made it clear he wouldn't. The bruins would have had a difficult time winning the cup with kessel as a top line winger. seguin scored 29 the last full season, and what would have worked out to be 27.3 in a shortened season. It's not like he's a nothing. However my feeling is that Hamilton alone will be a good swap for kessel. I think the guys going to be a legit number one, which is almost always worth moving out a one-dimentional winger for. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What's your point? you just answered it in a nutshell- let the numbers speak for itself.

or are u saying that no matter what kessel does he's not a top player. 

If you want to go deep into the playoffs you have to play both ends of the ice and Kessel doesn't do that.  Look how the Penguins did with a ton of offensive talent and not backchecking.  Kessel is a top player as far as goal scoring, but he's not a 2 way player.

You are saying you would like to have Kessel back for Seguin, Hamilton and Knight?  Yes.  I think that's crazy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

the difference is buy in. seguin buys in to the system, despite the recent media hype about off ice stuff. kessel didn't, and made it clear he wouldn't. The bruins would have had a difficult time winning the cup with kessel as a top line winger. seguin scored 29 the last full season, and what would have worked out to be 27.3 in a shortened season. It's not like he's a nothing. However my feeling is that Hamilton alone will be a good swap for kessel. I think the guys going to be a legit number one, which is almost always worth moving out a one-dimentional winger for. 

I agree.  And if it's both Seguin and Hamilton, how is this even a question?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@badhab - You and Marco stay on this thread and stay off all other threds pertaining to Kessel and Seguin.

You got sucked in again :facepalm

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

@badhab - You and Marco stay on this thread and stay off all other threds pertaining to Kessel and Seguin.

You got sucked in again :facepalm

[/QUOTE]

(sigh) a suspension handed down by the SanDog.

OK.

But what if null comes out of retirement?  

Or what if Dim09 says something about his tea party?

Can I go a few rounds with them?

Anyways.  Marco agrees with me on Kessel and Seguin - finally!  It took long enough.  

Nothing left to discuss with Kessie and Segsie.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

What you mean I agree? 

Gitto admit bad hab I was not wrong on kessel as nd  I Don't think ill be wrong in seguin. .you have to admit kessel has gained great credibility even from his most infidels

[/QUOTE]

What you don't realize is:

a) you have no sense of humor

b) that I am every bit as stubborn as you.

c) that I use MY standards for players, not yours

d) that I am just as stubborn as you (technically the same as (b) but important enough to mention twice)

We have 2 choices.

1) agree to disagree

2) go at this forever.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts