Banner raising on centre ice?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Banner raising on centre ice?

Got the centre ice package through Bell here in Southern Ontario.  Checked the listing last night and the telecast dooesn't appear to start until 7pm.  Also noticed that Versus is the broadcaster.  Will I be able to see the banner ceremony?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Banner raising on centre ice?

I was wondering the exact same thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

I've had the package for several yrs.  If an important pre-game ceremony they normally carry it.  This would qualify as an important pre-game ceremony so I"m confident it will be on.  If not will be highly disappointed.  I tried getting tickets to this game but couldn't swing it.  However, did score tickets for black Friday for Red Wings and following nite for the Jets.  Can't wait.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

If I remember correctly, when there is a ceremony prior to the start of the game, it's the game itself that gets a later start. So if it is scheduled to start at 7:00pm, that probably mean the banner raising will be at that time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

That's going to be fantastic whenever it is. We have someone on hfboards who posts highlights of the important games. I'll make sure the posting of tonight's game gets to this thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

nhl network starts coverage at 3pm est I believe....there is a fan fest, the cup is being delivered through the streets of boston by the fire-police depts then red carpeted into the building; they are doing it up right, love it!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I have had Centre Ice for the last few years and whenever there has been a ceremony for Bruins or otherwise they have started the game late and televised the event.  Sure hope it doesn't change as I have the PVE set as I wont get home until 4:45.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm sure they'll televise it, but if not NHL Network will break into it, they usually do...I always get nervous about this since Ray Bourque returned to Boston with the Avalanche...ABC was doing the game and showed absolutley nothing, not him coming out, not the tribute video on the scoreboard, no fan reaction...I still hold a grudge...Damn you ABC, damn you to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Does anyone know of any live streaming of this game tonight? I am presently without a TV so need an internet feed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Now im pissed,
    I've signed on  earlier today and renewed my subscription and i can't  get  freeking on to see anything, of crse their cust serv phone line is like freeking  ringing red. going to have  to see  habs  frekkin leaf game.. Me  don't think so

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Same here un Montreal ....just purchased Center Ice NHL ..and cant get my access....I am really pissed...their customer service cant take the extra calls...dam it

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts