Bartkowski

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Re: Bartkowski

Bartowski was not sharp in his nhl debut. Actually i think he coughed up the puck leading to a goal. He looked like Zach Hamill but a defense men version. Nothing stood out from his game and he is still physically frail.

I would have preferred to see alexandrov called up this time around 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Bartkowski was hesitant, as expected, in his early recall but did not cause any problems. There is nothing frail about him or his play, and in pre-season he and Kamfer were rated equal by Claude, which is why Bartkowski went to Prague. Yaz , you should go watch Providence before you comment. Their goaltending has been erratic, but many of the players are progressing and still learning Claude's defense first system. Also, Hamill is now having his best AHL season, and is clicking with Caron on his wing. Both Kamfer and Bartkowski demonstrated NHL skills, as are Cohen. Alexandrov plays a very smart game, but needs to adjust to the heavier hitting, and gain weight and strength.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Thanks for the information.  I thought his play was a bit erratic in the beginning of the game. I like his size and skill set.  Bogie, has Alexandrov improved at all in Providence with regard to his ability to hit.  I remember Duinne says he was too weak for the NHL, she was correct.  His skill and ability to move the puck though are important for the future of the Bs imo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It may be that Alexandrov just needs to add some weight/strength. His smarts and awareness on ice are very good, so he may be another Engstom type who's skills offset size and strength. Wait and see All of the young guys come from a go-go environment, and Claude's restrictions are not always easily adapted or desired.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bartkowski is the best option from Providence.  He and Kampfer were equally impressive over the summer and in the pre-season games.  In the Providence games I've seen, he's been calm with the puck and his decision making has been solid.

Yaz:  Some people come here for real info.  Please refrain from completely making things up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

How am i making anything up? I'm telling you the way i see it

Bartowski first time debut wasn't that great, period. It doesn't mean he won't show something better tonight. 

I do want to see alexandrov ideally be called up tonight. His play and stats are near equal to bartowski in providence. He is also more skilled in offense

Lastly Zach Hamill plain and simple is not a nhl calibre player. He maybe a good ahl player for life but to me i have little/lost hope of him making the parent club. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

I thought Hunwick was traded? Oh nevermind it was Bartowski. 

Indecisive in the defensive end. Made several little mistakes that kept the puck in our end. Needs time in providence

Hope nothing serious happened with Kampfer. Could of used his heroics again tonight

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Bart -- not ready yet. Looks pretty tentative so far. Had the chance to block game winning centering pass today and made some quesionable headman passes out of the defensive zone. The time up is top good experience but needs more time in Prov.

Sections
Shortcuts