Bartkowski

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Bartkowski

For a young inexperienced D man I think Bartkowski has looked pretty good. If he has been noticeable it has been because of a good play, pass or D work. I realize I might be jinxing him here and he might end up in Carolina before the end of the day, but I thought I would give him recognition anyhow. Hopefully worst case scenario is he is upping his trade value.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Bartkowski

In response to MDsizzle's comment:

For a young inexperienced D man I think Bartkowski has looked pretty good. If he has been noticeable it has been because of a good play, pass or D work. I realize I might be jinxing him here and he might end up in Carolina before the end of the day, but I thought I would give him recognition anyhow. Hopefully worst case scenario is he is upping his trade value.

I doubt his career path is affected by your post.  I agree he has been improving and seemed more comfortable out there last night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Not afraid to get his nose dirty!  He had a nice hit on Neal. I agree that he has looked good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I like Bartkowski and Krug.  If neither is traded I would like to see both in our top 6 next year.  If this were a full season I would've liked for them both to have been on the team this year.

I like both better then McQuaid, but have no expectation nor desire to see three rooks on our blue line going into the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to goodnewsbears's comment:

I doubt his career path is affected by your post.  I agree he has been improving and seemed more comfortable out there last night.

My jinx power is strong...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

..like borderline jedi powers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

That snap pass to Paille was just sick...

Can't downplay how good that pass was...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

He will be eaten alive in the playoffs if CJ has to use him as a regular.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

He will be eaten alive in the playoffs if CJ has to use him as a regular.

Disagree. you have no way of knowing that. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to originalcallodthedom's comment:

Disagree. you have no way of knowing that. 

Just my opinion, as you are expressing yours by disagreeing.

If he is a playoff regular he will be the constant target of extra physical abuse and the majority of dump ins on his side of the ice. From what I have seen from him he tries to be physical but gets overmatched more times than not.

In, say, a 7 game series against a physical team like the Sens, my opinion is that he will fold. If veterans Zanon and Motteau (who are much more physical than Bart) could not handle the heavy Caps forecheck, neither will he.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The more games he Bartkowski keeps placing well timed hits like his last game his confidence will build. I would like to see Matt in camp this fall but if he brings a real good vet Dman that can pay immediate dividends for the Bruins this spring, i'm fine with that as well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Feel free to lay some on the Shabs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

total clear thinking,  he has looked very good.  i like it! and big and tuff!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Feel free to lay some on the Shabs.

That's the thing, just can't get it to work in my favor though!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to paulbking's comment:

total clear thinking,  he has looked very good.  i like it! and big and tuff!

Nice pic BTW, that banner is on the building where I work. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

He's played well so far in my estimation.  I have slightly more confidence in him defensively at the moment than I do with Ferrence....but not by much.   Boychuk has looked shakyat times as well. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to lucdufour's comment:

He's played well so far in my estimation.  I have slightly more confidence in him defensively at the moment than I do with Ferrence....but not by much.   Boychuk has looked shakyat times as well. 

I was just about to post the same thing, defensively I think he's a tad better than Ference right now, but Ference has cranked his offensie up one notch (from zero).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Where are all the Bartkowski naysayers ? Thought Matt was a bum ?

Sections
Shortcuts