Baseball Juice Boys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Baseball Juice Boys

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Hey, great, the only thing better than a baseball thread on this forum - a debate about American foreign policy.  Yay.

Man, that Rask contract is AWESOME ...

Yeah, but this is just all light-hearted stuff.  If someone doesn't know me and Shupe, they'd think this was a serious, mean spirited brawl.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

[QUOTE]
    A nation in peril?   Its funny they jump in when its beneficial to guess who?   What was the Iraq war about again?   And that highly elite military took how many yrs to find an old man living in the rocks?   Canada has done and continues to do large peace keeping missions.  Peace.  Not blow everything up, rape and murder innocent people.  

Gotta keep 'em honest.

No bin Laden.

No Saddam.

Better world.

Peacekeeping = US goes in, kills bad guys and gets things in order.  Peacekeepers come in after and stand around eating Timbits and telling everyone, "Don't do that or we'll call the USA."

[/QUOTE]

Your terms of honest are different then mine.  US= destroy, kill, rape, murder to get oil.  Its Funny the US has had to beg countries for support before going solo.  Why do you think that is.  Anyone know what Saddam did to the US?   Funny i dont see the US running into mexico and cleaning that mess up?   Why?   The money flow is good.   Apple pie, cheese burgers and coca cola for everyone.  Now lets go get rich and ruin the world.  We will give them some water and grain as we leave.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey, great, the only thing better than a baseball thread on this forum - a debate about American foreign policy.  Yay.

Man, that Rask contract is AWESOME ...

Yeah, but this is just all light-hearted stuff.  If someone doesn't know me and Shupe, they'd think this was a serious, mean spirited brawl.

[/QUOTE]

A brawl you would have started.  Hack Saw Jim Duggan.  A true american hero.  Heck sgt slaughter turned his back on you.  You know you have problems when.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I am a real american, fight for the rights of everyman.  Hulk Hogan.  Bet he never used peds.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I am a real american, fight for the rights of everyman.  Hulk Hogan.  Bet he never used peds.   

50 States standing as one.

10 Canadian provinces...with one trying to secede more often than not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Psst.  shupe.  Don't go down the wrestling hole.  If someone brings up the Hart family, then isla's belief in the purity of Alberta farm families and the lack of access to PEDs will be lost forever!  Don't destroy the innocence!

Are you not entertained?!?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

We didn't have a civil war to get there.  And your political map might challenge that definition of "one".

Uh, I mean, uh...I saw the Hip in a 250 capacity bowling alley/bar just before Road Apples came out.  Mosh pit.  You could carry a six of cans still strung together into the pit and not leave until the show was over.  Good times.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Psst.  shupe.  Don't go down the wrestling hole.  If someone brings up the Hart family, then isla's belief in the purity of Alberta farm families and the lack of access to PEDs will be lost forever!  Don't destroy the innocence!

Are you not entertained?!?!

We have chris benoit as well.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

We didn't have a civil war to get there.  And your political map might challenge that definition of "one".

Uh, I mean, uh...I saw the Hip in a 250 capacity bowling alley/bar just before Road Apples came out.  Mosh pit.  You could carry a six of cans still strung together into the pit and not leave until the show was over.  Good times.

[/QUOTE]

Lady Gaga!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A civil war wouldn't work in Canada.  You barely have enough people to field one team, let alone two.  Of course, according to Shupe, you could put three different sides in on the war and they'd all win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Lady Gaga!

We gave you Springsteen.

You gave us Bieber.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

A civil war wouldn't work in Canada.  You barely have enough people to field one team, let alone two.  Of course, according to Shupe, you could put three different sides in on the war and they'd all win.

[/QUOTE]

Our asian increase is like rabbits reproducing.  i wouldnt mind a civil war with quebec.  Go in...bully them for poutine.  Make george st piere change his name to george saint peter.  The loser has to move to Newfie land.  Winner gets montreals strip bars and poutine for life.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Im surprised no one started the war on which country has the better beer...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

Lady Gaga!

We gave you Springsteen.

You gave us Bieber.

[/QUOTE]

Well played.  And saw bruce in moncton last year.   Amazing show.    

Neil Young?   Truce?  I will throw Gordon Lightfoot in for your troubles.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Your terms of honest are different then mine.  US= destroy, kill, rape, murder to get oil.  Its Funny the US has had to beg countries for support before going solo.  Why do you think that is.  Anyone know what Saddam did to the US?   Funny i dont see the US running into mexico and cleaning that mess up?   Why?   The money flow is good.   Apple pie, cheese burgers and coca cola for everyone.  Now lets go get rich and ruin the world.  We will give them some water and grain as we leave.  

The Stanley of politics here.  

Shupe, your posts are almost always enjoyable, but writing that the "US = destroy, kill, rape..." is offensive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Because there's no fight there - the States just have to concede defeat on that one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Lady Gaga!

We gave you Springsteen.

You gave us Bieber.

[/QUOTE]

Well played.  And saw bruce in moncton last year.   Amazing show.    

Neil Young?   Truce?  I will throw Gordon Lightfoot in for your troubles.  

[/QUOTE]

One of the many reasons I'm always so hesitant to bad mouth our good neighbors to the north.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to red75's comment:

[QUOTE]

Because there's no fight there - the States just have to concede defeat on that one.

[/QUOTE]

Have a Yeungling (Americas oldest Brewer) and get back to me.  It's Golden smooth happiness in a can/bottle.

The worst part is, its not even sold in Massachusetts :(

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also im not one to talk, my knowledge of Canadian beer is Labatts. Didnt care for it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What are the best Canadian beers?  At this risk of offending, I'll admit I don't know.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Shupe, your posts are almost always enjoyable, but writing that the "US = destroy, kill, rape..." is offensive.

It's not untrue.  See: My Lai

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And I gotta go wuith Fletch there - bugging each other over the nationality thing can be all in good fun (see my beer post above) but I've made a living for much of my adult life covering American politics and in particular their foreign policy ramifications. That kind of comment goes way beyong the line of jest, and obscures reality and looks past absolutely any nuance or variation. I'm a Canuck, and I find that offensive.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Molson or Sam Adams

Not really much of a fight over that one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Have a Yeungling (Americas oldest Brewer) and get back to me.  It's Golden smooth happiness in a can/bottle.

The worst part is, its not even sold in Massachusetts :(

Davey, get some Gansett.  You'll be fine!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Fletch.  Nas and i are ripping each other.  I have lots of family living in the US.  Heck i lived in the US as a child and as an adult.    If i hit a nerve im sorry.  You wouldnt enjoy being roasted would ya.   :-).