BDC

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: BDC

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fletcher, why do you respond to him?

Why do any of you?

Please, someone help me understand.  Do you think it bothers him?  Is it a "Take that!" feeling?  "I'll show you!" maybe?

I just plain don't understand.  For a long time everyone did a great job flatly ignoring the fool.  For the past few months, almost everyone responds to him. 

I was joking when I made the "Congrats to Null" post, saying that he had won.  It was meant to be a wake up call to everyone.

Instead, it was foreshadowing.  I've seen trolls destroy message boards before.

It looks like this place just before everyone leaves. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hey, this is my thread, not his.  I enjoy pictures of the Bruins hoisting the Cup too.  

Who's "him"?  I have 'him" on ignore and haven't responded to any of his threads.  Wish you'd stop talking about him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Fletcher, why do you respond to him?

Why do any of you?

Please, someone help me understand.  Do you think it bothers him?  Is it a "Take that!" feeling?  "I'll show you!" maybe?

I just plain don't understand.  For a long time everyone did a great job flatly ignoring the fool.  For the past few months, almost everyone responds to him. 

I was joking when I made the "Congrats to Null" post, saying that he had won.  It was meant to be a wake up call to everyone.

Instead, it was foreshadowing.  I've seen trolls destroy message boards before.

It looks like this place just before everyone leaves. 

It's just frustration.  It's pretty ridiculous.

Sections
Shortcuts