BDCDottie can we get a response?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

BDCDottie can we get a response?

Hello,

Could you please give us an update as to what is going on with the new format? Is it being fixed, a work still in progress?

Thank You for your time.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: BDCDottie can we get a response?

In response to BDCDottie can we get a response?:

Hello,

Could you please give us an update as to what is going on with the new format? Is it being fixed, a work still in progress?

Thank You for your time.

There's no fear of anyone mistaking Kel for a crybaby as long as you're around. I mean hell, it's been over a year now and you're srill crying about the Canucks losing the Cup. It would seem you've taken being a crybaby to a whole new level. Bravo! Your parents must be proud (and incredibly stupid).

Kelsy, let me help.

Read my lips "Please be Patient"

You don't want everybody to think your a whiny crybaby, do you?

best wishs from #_4416190

Great NEWS - NBC gets to pick SC winner for at least 8 more years (Tough Luck Canada)
    In NBC/Bettman/Gregorys Daddys Lackies We Trust
    JT

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Has anyone else had to log in multiple times?  It seems that I have to log in just about everytime I visit the site if I want to comment.  It used to keep it saved......which is important to me since I rarely can remember what I had for breakfast!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

feedback@boston.com , 617-929-7949 or http://boston.custhelp.com/app/ask

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

There's no fear of anyone mistaking Kel for a crybaby as long as you're around. I mean hell, it's been over a year now and you're srill crying about the Canucks losing the Cup. It would seem you've taken being a crybaby to a whole new level. Bravo! Your parents must be proud (and incredibly stupid).

Kelsy, let me help.

Great NEWS - NBC gets to pick SC winner for at least 8 more years (Tough Luck Canada)
    JT

Thxs for the feedback dezy, but the Canucks didn't lose the Cup.
    If you remember correctly, the tainted 2011 SC was won by O'Halloran, Walkom, Sutherland and O'Rourke for the B's for NBC.
    Next time you see your Ref pals, ask them to tell you the truth on How and Why games get fixed(marketing 101)

Bye the way, your master NAShole will be choked at you for talking to me. And Dezy, no need to call my parents names (how old are you?)

In NBC/Bettman/Gregorys Daddys Lackeys We Trust
    Luv the new BDC format (don't you)_4416190 is ready to Rock and Roll (Thx BDC)

I never called your parents any names. If your parents were smarter then you might have known the difference between a noun and an adjective yet, here we are............

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Has anyone else had to log in multiple times?  It seems that I have to log in just about everytime I visit the site if I want to comment.  It used to keep it saved......which is important to me since I rarely can remember what I had for breakfast!

Yes I am having this issue as well. Pain in the a** having to log in every time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Kelsy, let me help.

JT

Thxs for the feedback dezy, but the Canucks didn't lose the Cup.
    If you remember correctly, the tainted 2011 SC was won by O'Halloran, Walkom, Sutherland and O'Rourke for the B's for NBC.
    Next time you see your Ref pals, ask them to tell you the truth on How and Why games get fixed(marketing 101)

Bye the way, your master NAShole will be choked at you for talking to me. And Dezy, no need to call my parents names (how old are you?)

In NBC/Bettman/Gregorys Daddys Lackeys We Trust
    Luv the new BDC format (don't you)_4416190 is ready to Rock and Roll (Thx BDC)

I never called your parents any names. If your parents were smarter then you might have known the difference between a noun and an adjective yet, here we are............

Well I'm saying your mother wouldn't breast feed your punk ash, because she only liked you as a friend! Your so freakin ugly your parents probably perfectly named you "Sheet happens!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Sorry Dez. That response was for the IDIOT not you, but I don't talk to trolls so I posted, but didn't clarify who. These changes SUK BIG TIME!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I have no probelm with the new format, they just need to add a few things...

- Ignore posters
    - Edit Posts
    - Allow links in posts
    - Search for threads
    - Pages within threads

Not sure why they took things away if this was a site "upgrade" .... maybe it's still a work in progress?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Well I'm saying your mother wouldn't breast feed your punk ash, because she only liked you as a friend! Your so freakin ugly your parents probably perfectly named you "Sheet happens! 

Sorry Dez. That response was for the IDIOT not you, but I don't talk to trolls so I posted, but didn't clarify who. These changes SUK BIG TIME!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

No worries. I'm not very good looking.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Come on. I saw that he responded to some of the poster in other forums.

Can we please get an explanation?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nice job inciting the biggest troll, everyone.

Great self control there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Nas, this new forum stinks. What other fun is there?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I mean I guess your conspiracy theory would have more merit if the refs and trucked Luongo to let the puck get past him but hey I mean Bettman probably paid off Lou so that he would let the Bruins absolutely ruin him at the Garden. I wonder if TT was thinking "that's an easy save for me" when Lou put the puck in his own net?

You know I actually liked the Canucks until I saw the antics and the nonsense they brought to the SCF of that year.

Sections
Shortcuts