BDCDottie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

BDCDottie

Do you think you can show up to address some of the questions asked on the thread you started ? Is this the final outcome of "all" the changes you were going to make ?

Answer in 5....4....3....2.....1......................................................

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: BDCDottie

Like the markers for unread posts and threads?

That would be great.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

My guess is no hockey means no attention to the Bruins board - lowest priority.  That seems to be the case across the board with both the Bruins blog and the lead story sitting stale for weeks despite the last few days of news on collective bargaining etc..  Is the Globe really paying no attention at all to the negotiations?  To following Bruins players elsewhere?  'Cause that seems like just letting hockey patrons find their fix elsewhere, and they may not come back if that happens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Seems they didn't have any problems getting the advertising figured out, which at this point is currently displaying an ad for a product called "Estring" ...this is a "vaginal ring"

So the promised changes to this forum are on a priority list that apparently appear somewhere below "moderate to severe vaginal itching" in importance.

I hope I spelled vagenal vaginal right

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Seems they didn't have any problems getting the advertising figured out, which at this point is currently displaying an ad for a product called "Estring" ...this is a "vaginal ring"

So the promised changes to this forum are on a priority list that apparently appear somewhere below "moderate to severe vaginal itching" in importance.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, a really important priority considering Red is the lone beneficiary to this ad. 

Next up ? Jock itch ads. Can't wait. Will relieve the digging while I take forever to get through my morning BDC's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you see any ads at all while using this forum, it means you are not using AdBlock Plus on Firefox.  Change the internet!  Use this today.  See no advertisements on any webpage.

Ever!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My guess is no hockey means no attention to the Bruins board - lowest priority.  That seems to be the case across the board with both the Bruins blog and the lead story sitting stale for weeks despite the last few days of news on collective bargaining etc..  Is the Globe really paying no attention at all to the negotiations?  To following Bruins players elsewhere?  'Cause that seems like just letting hockey patrons find their fix elsewhere, and they may not come back if that happens.

[/QUOTE]

Look at the other sports forums, all the same.

There is one improvement, they got rid of the troll.