Be a guest at a software release party - and maybe get some playoff tix in luxury suite!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Be a guest at a software release party - and maybe get some playoff tix in luxury suite!

See this thread and follow the whirlwind success story of our software and how we eventually sold it to the Bruins!

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/badhab-prospect-evaluator-goes-to-the-next-level/100/7043528?page=2#post-25053970

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Be a guest at a software release party - and maybe get some playoff tix in luxury suite!

Thanks, BHab.  I got your email.  Can't wait!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: Be a guest at a software release party - and maybe get some playoff tix in luxury suite!

Hehehe. You wish. Good luck.

Happy beginning of the fourth month to you too BHab.

NAS - kudos for playing along.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Someone's not taking this well.  I just got an email from the Globe that says that someone complained and I'm going to be charged with fraud.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The Mass State Police just called my house and they say they're going to arrest me for fraud,  just for this little April fools joke.

Who's behind this?  Kel?  Shupe?  Come on, this is pretty serious and not funny and I think someone's abusing their position.

Whoever it is, please back off and call this thing off.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

2 state police cars just pulled in my driveway.  this has to be a joke, but I don't think it's that funny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Haha, good stuff BHab!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Given my connections at BDC, and in general, all I can tell you is that BadHab is being water-boarded as we speak.  After that, he'll be fine.

Or at least, no worse than before.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Given my connections at BDC, and in general, all I can tell you is that BadHab is being water-boarded as we speak.  After that, he'll be fine.

Force him to stay in a cell with Marco

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Is that even possible? lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

WOW! Talk about for giving someone torture. Please tell me Stanley isn't the guard outside the cell! I think he'll prefer the waterboarding over just one of them!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

2 state police cars just pulled in my driveway.  this has to be a joke, but I don't think it's that funny.

Well, whatever happens, you get first place in this year's April Fools competition.  Kudos!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

One of the officers is Shupe

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:

You have a painting of me above you bed.  :-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Can't be Shupe is Rcmp and arrests real criminals. ..just kidding

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

We'd have lots to talk about after I give him a free  tour of the place. Hey bhab in here I'm  the man who knows How to get things

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Just heard from bhab .. he's been informed that it's real cold in here. . He asked me if i can get him a kessel jersey ... I'll try if not you'll have to settle for a Seguin one. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

:-)'

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wasn't last years' prank on Stanley?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Wasn't last years' prank on Stanley?

I forget who did it, it was the e-mail from Chiarelli. It was so good, some of use felt bad for Stanley at the time. Now, not so much.

Can't remember if it was an April fools prank, but wow was it a good one.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm out on bail.  Rough night in jail.  Some guy with hundreds of Kessel and Seguin jersies kept trying to selll me one.  Every one of them had white stains on them, I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I guess I can cancel that order for those P-Bruin Tommy Cross jersies with FREE BADHAB across teh name card.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Carp!  They wouldn't let me cancel the order...but they did let me change the text to LOCK UP BADHAB.

Anyone wants one, let me know!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Carp!  They wouldn't let me cancel the order...but they did let me change the text to LOCK UP BADHAB.

Anyone wants one, let me know!

I DO!!!!

Sincerely,

Badhab's mother

Sections
Shortcuts