Be prepared on sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Be prepared on sunday

The Bs will begin there quest for back to back cups with a deal on sunday, i cant give you an exact time for an announcement but im guessing by 3 pm est. And no i dont know what the deal is. Sorry

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Be prepared on sunday

Sounds great wally, I am stoked!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

c'mon wally, don't leave us hanging like that....  at least a hint....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Okay, I hope your right. I'd like to see a big #61 on the wing for the B's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to Re: Be prepared on sunday:
    Okay, I hope your right. I'd like to see a big #61 on the wing for the B's.
    Posted by kelvana33

We're bringing back Byron Bitz ???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: Be prepared on sunday : We're bringing back Byron Bitz ???
    Posted by JWensink

I actually laughed out loud!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In Response to Re: Be prepared on sunday : I actually laughed out loud!!
    Posted by huntbri

Brought a good chuckle here to !!!.....I trust PC and know he will do what he can to help the Bruins. It's his job too after all, if things don't go well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Does the condition of Boychuk change things?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Maybe they can get some toughness, ever since the Van game the B,s have lost the edge that one them the cup...Tonight you saw them them get hit hard with clean hits and O,Neil take don Chara, that is a bad sign.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Yeah I see a trade too.  Dustin Brown would look nice.  Maybe Ryan Malone.  But I think we'll be picking up someone like Jason Blake, Sami Pahlsson, or Roman Hamrlik. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Would love Dustin, or 61! Nyr's rumored offers for Nash don't seem hard to beat, much more like tuukka and a 1st, maybe including a knight or spooner. Wouldn't be bad for stud like Nash. 61' sequin, bergy, lucid, krejci, Marchand all under 27, all would be around for years. I could play net with those forwards and z, seids, dougie in front of me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Sorry for being pessimistic on this thread but how many times have we seen this type of posting and nothing happens. No disrespect to Wally as he's a good poster but I have no faith in "take it to the bank" predicting posts.

My favourite post similar to this was when bruins8's reliable source ( janitor at the Gardens ) told him the Bruins won the lottery with the first pick in the Seguin draft. Guaranteed he said !

Saying that , I hope Wally's right and PC makes a trade today. They need more depth.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Chowda i get your point and everyones thoughts of ? My source only told me that spooner could be traded today and im sorry i cant give the source as I dont wanna lose  the freindship i have with the source. Nothing is ever taken to the bank, all i can tell you the Bs made an offer for an unknown player involving spooner .

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Chowda i get your point and everyones thoughts of ? My source only told me that spooner could be traded today and im sorry i cant give the source as I dont wanna lose  the freindship i have with the source. Nothing is ever taken to the bank, all i can tell you the Bs made an offer for an unknown player involving spooner .
    Posted by wallydouglas

Normally i would discount this "source' stuff, but Wally seems reasonable..You've got me interested.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: Be prepared on sunday : We're bringing back Byron Bitz ???
    Posted by JWensink

Nah, they're putting him on a line with Burrows and Lapierre and calling it the Bitz and Bites line.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Be prepared on sunday : Nah, they're putting him on a line with Burrows and Lapierre and calling it the Bitz and Bites line.
    Posted by Bookboy007

I like it.  You're stepping up your game, but you're going to have to be a lot sharper come playoff time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mohawkbruin. Show mohawkbruin's posts

If it is Spooner involved I hope it is for Brown, he would be worth giving up in a package, the kids a good prospect but Brown would be a perfect Bruin 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Sorry for being pessimistic on this thread but how many times have we seen this type of posting and nothing happens. No disrespect to Wally as he's a good poster but I have no faith in "take it to the bank" predicting posts. My favourite post similar to this was when bruins8's reliable source ( janitor at the Gardens ) told him the Bruins won the lottery with the first pick in the Seguin draft. Guaranteed he said ! Saying that , I hope Wally's right and PC makes a trade today. They need more depth.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

Chowda,

Who are the better players?
    Knight or McFarland?
    Spooner or Toffoli?

For the numbers Knight and McFarland look about the same.
    Toffoli looks like he's putting up much better numbers.

I'm back to wondering about those decisions in that draft.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

It actually looks as though Peter might try to solve the problems on defense first. Although many of the teams have worked to offset Chara, he is still Chara, but needs help. Boychuck still has brain cramps, but also works hard to be better; Seidenberg's only problem is being overworked; Ference and McQuaid play well together; which leaves Corvo, who Claude prefers, because he is "experienced". The only solution might be to wait for Hamilton. Kreji and Lucic=OK; Kelly should be 3rd line center; Bergeron's line =OK; add Paille and Caron to Kelly's 3rd line ; Camper replaces Paille with Campbell plus Thornton rotating with  ??? Dump Pouliot for a 3rd or 4th pick. If no trade result drop Arneil into Kreji's right wing. Peverly comes back end of March; Horton may not return until next year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In Response to Re: Be prepared on sunday : Nah, they're putting him on a line with Burrows and Lapierre and calling it the Bitz and Bites line.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Yeah Book

also known as the nibbles and bitz line

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Be prepared on sunday : Yeah Book also known as the nibbles and bitz line
    Posted by JWensink

I like this one better.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Be prepared on sunday : Yeah Book also known as the nibbles and bitz line Posted by JWensink

Picturing a dog food commercial now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

Getting late already but no word on trades......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

In response to "Be prepared on sunday":
    The Bs will begin there quest for back to back cups with a deal on sunday, i cant give you an exact time for an announcement but im guessing by 3 pm est. And no i dont know what the deal is. Sorry Posted by wallydouglas
    Dude...you are officially not credible...its 2:34pm ...u have another 26 minutes ...after 3:00pm you are FIRED ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Sections
Shortcuts