Be prepared on sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Be prepared on sunday

In Response to Re: Be prepared on sunday:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be prepared on sunday : Nah, they're putting him on a line with Burrows and Lapierre and calling it the Bitz and Bites line.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    BAHAAAA!!! I sent this to all my Canucklehead friends! Nice One!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

In Response to Be prepared on sunday:
    [QUOTE]The Bs will begin there quest for back to back cups with a deal on sunday, i cant give you an exact time for an announcement but im guessing by 3 pm est. And no i dont know what the deal is. Sorry
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]

YOU ARE FIRED ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Be prepared on sunday : YOU ARE FIRED ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]

Stanley, are you really sure you want to give someone else flack about their credibility?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Chowda i get your point and everyones thoughts of ? My source only told me that spooner could be traded today and im sorry i cant give the source as I dont wanna lose  the freindship i have with the source. Nothing is ever taken to the bank, all i can tell you the Bs made an offer for an unknown player involving spooner .

No need to spill out your source and if the deal doesn't go down I will still believe you.  In all your posts never once have you spewed out BS.  What makes me sad is Spooner's name being mentioned and after that beautiful goal he scored Friday. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Honestly, these imaginary "my source tells me" posts are almost 100% BS.  Why even read them?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Damn you Bookboy and JW.  Now people are going to think I'm more crazy because I'll be giggling randomly all week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Honestly, these imaginary "my source tells me" posts are almost 100% BS.  Why even read them?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

100% bogus.  right off the bat, most all gm's call it a long weekend before the trade deadline.  A few guys putting in overtime here and there, but not much.

Why else are there 4-5 million deals at 2:30 tomorrow afternoon?

All these kids are late turning in their homework.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Well guys in all honesty ( you to red ) i dont know why nothing happened today. I also got to be honest that i felt it would of happened and that it involved Dustin Brown, but that was a guess on my part being him. My apologies but i still beleive in my souce because hes connected to the ohl and thats all i can tell you for now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Well guys in all honesty ( you to red ) i dont know why nothing happened today. I also got to be honest that i felt it would of happened and that it involved Dustin Brown, but that was a guess on my part being him. My apologies but i still beleive in my souce because hes connected to the ohl and thats all i can tell you for now.
    Wally. Your pal likely gave you decent info. Spooner's name was likely being mentioned in trade proposals but no deals have been finalized. Spooner would attract interest from lots of franchises that aren't as deep at center (at the NHL level) as Boston presently is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Be prepared on sunday : Chowda, Who are the better players? Knight or McFarland? Spooner or Toffoli? For the numbers Knight and McFarland look about the same. Toffoli looks like he's putting up much better numbers. I'm back to wondering about those decisions in that draft.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

1. Toffoli
    2. Spooner
    3 Knight
    4. McFarland

McFarland has skills but is missing in action most of the time. I'm not a fan . Toffoli's numbers are great but I am not sold on his skating abilities. Out of the 4 players I'd say he's #4 with his skating. Just an average skater. But he can snipe . Whether that translates over to a higher level ? We'll find out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Well guys in all honesty ( you to red ) i dont know why nothing happened today. I also got to be honest that i felt it would of happened and that it involved Dustin Brown, but that was a guess on my part being him. My apologies but i still beleive in my souce because hes connected to the ohl and thats all i can tell you for now.

Wally it was interesting to hear you throw out Spooner's name because I could see a lot of GM's liking this kid. Speed and puckhandling are two attributes to his game. I see him becoming a future NHLer despite the skepticism of some reminding them of another Hamill on the way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

What a shock.  Absolutely nothing.

Kinda like every other "insider" source malarky.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Be prepared on sunday : YOU ARE FIRED ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012[/QUOTE]

Don't forget you have Nash going to Montreal today.

Sections
Shortcuts