Beat women? You'll love Joe Corvo!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Beat women? You'll love Joe Corvo!

The man made a mistake and has changed for the better what else do you all want from the man now? I want him to be a key cog on our blue line this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Beat women? You'll love Joe Corvo!:
    [QUOTE]The man made a mistake and has changed for the better what else do you all want from the man now? I want him to be a key cog on our blue line this season.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Guys like this are Flyers material, not Bruins material.  What do I want from him?  A different team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

And here I was thinking nobody had written much about JC...  I was almost going to post about how proud I was another former Lancer made it to my favorite team.  I've wished I had my wife along to hit a woman for me before but never did it myself.  I once had a pitcher of beer dumped on me for no apparent reason.  Maybe I looked like this woman's ex-husband or something.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockeymomsrule. Show Hockeymomsrule's posts

It truly boggles the mind how closed-minded some of you are. This happened almost 10 years ago, when he was young and dumb.  He has never had a repeat occurrence, he paid his price, in more ways than just the criminal law system.  We're not talking about a repeat offender, we're not talking about someone who is constantly in the news for being arressted, drinking, partying too hard, assualts, etc., etc.  From all accounts it seems he is one of those guys who truly did clean himself up and got himself on the right path and has stayed there over a long period of time. I have no issues with his being on our team with relation to this incident at all. The ex-Hab thing is another thing entirely.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

first of, have u ever considered that some women actually seek such filth?

Says the guy with the avatar of a woman in repose with legs spread wide open.  You are in the running for humanitarian of the year.  This sentence explains why you enjoy belittling women with your avatar picture.     

takes 2 to tango

So you think she got what was coming to her, eh?  She was asking for it.  Like all those rape victims and survivors of domestic abuse. 

we all have different demons and some questionable ways of dealing with aggression

And punching women is an acceptable outlet on what planet? 

thats a clear youthful indiscretion

The guy was 26, and even if he was 18 there is no excuse.  

but yep, its not a death sentence because a guy beats up his gal esp if not a frequent thing

Do you believe it's ok for a guy to hit a woman?  The first thing my father ever said to me was that if he ever heard that I'd hit a woman, he'd beat me to death with my own arm.  You are a despicable human being if you really believe any of the above.  I believe in second chances, but let's not go overboard and make it the fault of the woman for catching a beating at the hands of a grown man.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Beat women? You'll love Joe Corvo!:
    [QUOTE]first of, have u ever considered that some women actually seek such filth? Says the guy with the avatar of a woman in repose with legs spread wide open.  You are in the running for humanitarian of the year.  This sentence explains why you enjoy belittling women with your avatar picture.      takes 2 to tango So you think she got what was coming to her, eh?  She was asking for it.  Like all those rape victims and survivors of domestic abuse.  we all have different demons and some questionable ways of dealing with aggression And punching women is an acceptable outlet on what planet?  thats a clear youthful indiscretion The guy was 26, and even if he was 18 there is no excuse.   but yep, its not a death sentence because a guy beats up his gal esp if not a frequent thing Do you believe it's ok for a guy to hit a woman?  The first thing my father ever said to me was that if he ever heard that I'd hit a woman, he'd beat me to death with my own arm.  You are a despicable human being if you really believe any of the above.  I believe in second chances, but let's not go overboard and make it the fault of the woman for catching a beating at the hands of a grown man.   
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]
    Cable, I agree 100%. It's one thing to forgive and forget but the way some posters are suggesting that the woman may have been at fault is simply disgusting.