Beaten by monkeys!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Beaten by monkeys!

How do we lose to 3 monkeys!

Burrows
    Lapierre
    Torres

My flat screen TV is a survivor!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

Re: Beaten by monkeys!

one of those monkeys shuperman would want him in your team: Torres

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i would've been more worried had the B'S been beaten by the twins....

once again, they weren't a factor and didn't show any signs of becoming one either....

frustrating to lose another close one for sure but nobody said this was going to be easy....

B'S will send it back for a game 7....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

i'd like to have those monkeys in my bed... but Hubby would be mad at me

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Beaten by monkeys!:
    [QUOTE]i would've been more worried had the B'S been beaten by the twins.... once again, they weren't a factor and didn't show any signs of becoming one either.... frustrating to lose another close one for sure but nobody said this was going to be easy.... B'S will send it back for a game 7....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

Where they will, once again, lose on the road.

Round 3, Game 4: Boston loses 5-3 in TB
    Round 3, Game 6: Boston loses 5-4 in TB
    Round 4, Game 1: Boston loses 1-0 in Vancouver
    Round 4, Game 2: Boston loses 3-2 in Vancouver
    Round 4, Game 5: Boston loses 1-0 in Vancouver

Five straight road losses.  But, look on the bright side -- you also have 5 straight home wins.

So the Bruins will likely win Game 6 at home, but will also likely lose Game 7 in Vancouver.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Beaten by monkeys!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Beaten by monkeys! : Where they will, once again, lose on the road. Round 3, Game 4: Boston loses 5-3 in TB Round 3, Game 6: Boston loses 5-4 in TB Round 4, Game 1: Boston loses 1-0 in Vancouver Round 4, Game 2: Boston loses 3-2 in Vancouver Round 4, Game 5: Boston loses 1-0 in Vancouver Five straight road losses.  But, look on the bright side -- you also have 5 straight home wins. So the Bruins will likely win Game 6 at home, but will also likely lose Game 7 in Vancouver.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

I'll take that shot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Beaten by monkeys!:
    [QUOTE]How do we lose to 3 monkeys! Burrows Lapierre Torres My flat screen TV is a survivor!
    Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE]
    I guess one less chromosome wins cups. We are all nearly monkeys ourselves. Stupid post.

Sections
Shortcuts