beating them at their own game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

beating them at their own game!

mtl media and fans kept yapping the bruins can only win by fighting! even that fat bas...d hicky on nesn before the game saying the samething! well boston is beating u at your own game!  by the way the bruins are #2 in the east in goals for so mr hicky you really believe mtl has the better forwards? ole that

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: beating them at their own game!

We would have beaten them too up but montreal doesn't wana lose on the scoreboard and getting punched!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

the b's just got a gorilla off their back....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah call it a momentum shifter!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Color me shocked. Shame on me for thinking Habs would come in here focused and ready to roll. I'll take it but time to move forward and stay on a roll. I'm a 50 year B's fan from Jersey and I don't need to hear it from the mutant Ranger fans Monday morning at work. They need to light up Queen Henri saturday night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

i have a different theory on why they were so flat tonight.  imagine being a team that is out for retribution but when you get on the ice and look across the redline, realize you cant, its immasculating.  And then to get whooped at "your own game" (like they are gods gift to skilled hockey) is just devastating.  This might be the most humiliating loss to any team in any sport in a long time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Re: beating them at their own game!:
    [QUOTE]Color me shocked. Shame on me for thinking Habs would come in here focused and ready to roll. I'll take it but time to move forward and stay on a roll. I'm a 50 year B's fan from Jersey and I don't need to hear it from the mutant Ranger fans Monday morning at work. They need to light up Queen Henri saturday night.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]
    oh Queen Henri,that's funny.  not. stay in Jersey,loser.

Sections
Shortcuts