Backup in case BDC blows up or in case we have to leave

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Backup in case BDC blows up or in case we have to leave

Either BH or Fletch suggested this with me as the gatekeeper.

I just created a new e-mail address. it's redfrombdc@zoho.com

In order to get the group back together in case we have to find a new place (which is starting to look likely) you can e-mail your address to the one I put above. Hopefully you all feel you can trust me not to screw around with the info.

So I can make sure I've gotten all the mail that is sent there or one hasn't gone to spam or something, if you send a note to that address, just post a note here saying so, and I'll be sure to check it and save it, and tell you if I never received it. Then we'll have a backup for when/if we need to leave and start anew.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Beckup in case BDC blows up or in case we have to leave

In response to red75's comment:

In order to get the group back together in case we have to find a new place (which is starting to look likely) you can e-mail your address to the one I put above. Hopefully you all feel you can trust me not to screw around with the info.

So I can make sure I've gotten all the mail that is sent there or one hasn't gone to spam or something, if you send a note to that address, just post a note here saying so, and I'll be sure to check it and save it, and tell you if I never received it. Then we'll have a backup for when/if we need to leave and start anew.

One suggestion for anyone on the fence - you know, never trust women from Winnipeg or something....

You could follow red's lead and create a new email address expressly for the purpose - BookatBDC@yahoo or whatever.  Not that hard if you're interested in having a safety net.

[object HTMLDivElement]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

Sent. :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Beckup?  I think someone hacked Red's account. lol

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yeah, yeah - the new BDC wouldn't let me edit the thread headline even though I edited the first post header.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think it was NAS

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Backup in case BDC blows up or in case we have to leave

Hey Red? You still doing this, or is it  squashed because dottie got their kief together?

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Come on.  Do you really think either of those two John Scott Clones could come up with such a great idea?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

count me in...Thx Red

Black and Gold!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

It is easier to sift through posts when you are familar with the avatars/call names of the better posters.  Thanks Red.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Hey Red? You still doing this, or is it  squashed because dottie got their kief together?

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

Still doing this, in order to have a backup. I don't trust BDC at all, and the board is still a bit messed up. Best to hae a contingency.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Come on.  Do you really think either of those two John Scott Clones could come up with such a great idea?

Credit where credit is due - I wasn't sure who said it because when I read it, it was in a quote, and figuring out the quotes now can be a migraine.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Just sent an email, BB.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I am amazed how easy NHL players fall when they feel a stick touch them.  Give me a break.

Sections
Shortcuts