Before the NJD's game I 've said the B's needed 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games or else...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Before the NJD's game I 've said the B's needed 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games or else...

or else they would have been in big troubles ...after the Devils game and last night's game we now have 4 points ...we need just one point Saturday but I think we will get 6 out of  6 ....

This team showed that they will be ready this year for the playoffs ...now are we going to play TB-NYR or MTL ....???? Who would you prefer ...personnally I would prefer Mtl ...a small team that is way overated by the Mtl medias ...I would say Bruins in 5 against the habs ...but I wouldnt be surprised if the B's would win in 4 ...again

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

Re: Before the NJD's game I 've said the B's needed 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games or else...

We don't want the Habs. Rangers would be ideal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Before the NJD's game I 've said the B's needed 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games or else...

In Response to Re: Before the NJD's game I 've said the B's needed 5 points out of 6 in the next 3 games or else...:
    [QUOTE]We don't want the Habs. Rangers would be ideal.
    Posted by dalexander2424[/QUOTE]

NO WAY ....NYR have a much better team than Mtl with Callahan-Gaborik-Boyle-Drury-Dubinsky-Prospal-Fetodenko-Wolski-Frolov-Lenquvist ....

Mtl has what ????  the black clown ...Scarey Price (u never know what to expect) ....and the smurfs in front (Gomez-Desharnais-Cammalerri-Gionta) ...B'S have much more chances to win against the habs ,,,,last night 7-0 is a proof and this not even with our major asset (roughness) ....NYR is playing excellent hockey right now watch tomorrow ....the smurfs are a regular season team ...when the other teams bring up their game to the playoffs standards ...the smurfs are already running at 100% ......bring them on

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013