Behind the scenes, overhead Milbury and Kluzak talking.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Behind the scenes, overhead Milbury and Kluzak talking.

I was at the game yesterday and hung around for the postgame tv stuff.

The cameras were off when I thought I heard Milbury mention to Kluzak that a loss like that after the 2 losses to Detroit were inexcusable.  I was about 15 some odd feet away and the microphones were off, what I actually heard was "after Detroit"  and "a loss like that is inexcusable."  And this is totally speculation because I thought I heard him say "Julien" after that, I couldn't quite make out what he was saying.  Then I heard Kluzak distinctly say 'who is coaching on the Island now anyway?'.

I'm wondering if that comment made it on the air.

I'm into the soap opera stuff, so I'm wondering why he didn't say it on camera (at least not then), after all, he seems to speak his mind openly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Behind the scenes, overhead Milbury and Kluzak talking.

Wouldn't it be loverly

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Julian was quoted as saying the "loss was unaccptable/inexcusable" I believe. And he's absolutely right!! Hope the guys that are putting the skates on get the message......they need the next 2 wins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I'm assuming the implication is bringing in Gordon?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Behind the scenes, overhead Milbury and Kluzak talking.:
    [QUOTE]Julian was quoted as saying the "loss was unaccptable/inexcusable" I believe. And he's absolutely right!! Hope the guys that are putting the skates on get the message......they need the next 2 wins.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

oh ok, so Milbury was just quoting what he heard, I thought I had a scoop (of sorts).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If the Bruins lose both games against the Isles and Sens maybe even just one of the next two then yes Julien is in deep trouble.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Unless there is an absolute crash & burn by the B's, I don't see anything happenning with Julien. This close to season's end and we are currently in a playoff spot.

It's not like Chia or Neely will pull a "Lou Lamoriello"!

If anything, he'll be gone in the off season... depending on how the B's do in the playoffs. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Up until the last three games, people were raving about the  B's.  i don't think CJ's in trouble.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

badhab- back to your hairdresser to discover another tasty "scoop"(of sorts)-keep us posted

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]I'm assuming the implication is bringing in Gordon?
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't connect the dots like that, I was thinking that Milbury was being negative about Julien and didn't want to go public with it.
    But it sounds like he was quoting Julien.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Great stuff BadHab!

But if you think NESN's analysts say EVERYTHING that's on their minds, you would be mistaken.  Sure, Milbury, Kluzak (who's the best of the group by far IMHO, he pulls almost no punches, but is more tactful so it doesn't sound like he's being THAT critical -  read Kluzak's eyes, they always tell what he's thinking when he's disgusted) and Pederson say plenty, but think about it:

Who owns NESN?  The Bruins and Red Sox.

So who actually pays Milbury, Kluzak and Pederson?  The Bruins!

You don't bite the hand that feeds ya, right?  None of these guys is going to talk about the B's like they were standing around Sully's Tap drinkin' a beer.

And even Milbury's smart enough not to overtly criticize Julien, as the B's wouldn't like that, plus it might look as if MM is angling for Julien's job.  (God help us if that were to happen.)

Of course, the same is true of Eck, Rice and Co. as Sox analysts on NESN.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will win the next 3 games and get a solid D soon and everybody will calm down ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (if I become GM)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]badhab- back to your hairdresser to discover another tasty "scoop"(of sorts)-keep us posted
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    I hope the perm worked out better than the scoop.........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Who cares what Milbury thinks?  I wish he was still the Islanders GM.  Maybe we'd get a stud defenceman for nothing.