Believe they will win or they are Done?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Believe they will win or they are Done?

Do you believe they will win the series? Simply respond Believe

Are the Bruins done? Simply respond Done

Answer the question now so that you can't say I always believed they could do it, or I told you they were done!  Don't say you believe if you think they can , only that they will.  Go on record.

My Answer: DONE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

Re: Believe they will win or they are Done?

my heart says BELIEVE but my head says DONE

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Believe.l

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Believe !!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

But, this needs to be done at the beginning of the series, not now!

The consensus has been that this team could compete for the Cup.  The consensus was that Kaberle was a good pickup.  The consensus was that Thomas was better than Price.

But, if you read the threads here over the past couple of days, eeeeevvveryone and their sister knows that only the pom pom homers would believe that garbage.

It's too late MeanE.  The people who want to be the first one off the ship are already off the ship.

Let's look at that prediction thread from last week if you really want to see who called it.

Believe baby (more heart than brain).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

That's why we watch the games, I think they're probably done given that they have to win 2 out of 3 in the Bell Centre but I think it's still possible.

Bs could win but the odds are against them.

I'll never stop rooting for the team and the coach, I just think the coach should be given walking papers with Ryder after the game 1 debacle.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done?:
    But, this needs to be done at the beginning of the series, not now! The consensus has been that this team could compete for the Cup.  The consensus was that Kaberle was a good pickup.  The consensus was that Thomas was better than Price. But, if you read the threads here over the past couple of days, eeeeevvveryone and their sister knows that only the pom pom homers would believe that garbage. It's too late MeanE.  The people who want to be the first one off the ship are already off the ship. Let's look at that prediction thread from last week if you really want to see who called it. Believe baby (more heart than brain).
    Posted by Fletcher1

I predicted the Bruins in 5 before the series started.  I thought the playoff failures would be put to bed and base my prediction on the final 2 games vs. the Habs.  

Now that the Bruins are down 0-2, there are some that are wishy washy in their comments, I just want to have it on record, that's all.  I know you are a believer and I wish I was there with you!  Obviously those that believe can't be looked down upon should the Bruins lose as I predict, just don't want any posers after the fact, claiming I told you so, because I think that a large majority of Bruins fans think they are done.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

That's why we watch the games, I think they're probably done given that they have to win 2 out of 3 in the Bell Centre but I think it's still possible. Bs could win but the odds are against them. I'll never stop rooting for the team and the coach, I just think the coach should be given walking papers with Ryder after the game 1 debacle.
    Posted by nrguy

Right now, if you had to choose?  Believe or Done?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Believe!

B's are a great road team.  Plus I like when we are the underdogs. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Believe. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Done! While I will be happy to eat my words if they win this series the Bruins have shown us time and time again that they do not have what it takes to win when it counts...why should this time be any different?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done? : I predicted the Bruins in 5 before the series started.  I thought the playoff failures would be put to bed and base my prediction on the final 2 games vs. the Habs.   Now that the Bruins are down 0-2, there are some that are wishy washy in their comments, I just want to have it on record, that's all.  I know you are a believer and I wish I was there with you!  Obviously those that believe can't be looked down upon should the Bruins lose as I predict, just don't want any posers after the fact, claiming I told you so, because I think that a large majority of Bruins fans think they are done.
    Posted by MeanE

I hear ya, but it's just tough to say what it means when you say 'I believe'.

Given the first 2 games:  Would I bet on them in Vegas?  No.  Do I like their odds?  No.

But, I certainly believe they CAN still win.  And as long as they can, I'm still watching and rooting.  I'll join the lynch mob when it's over (if they lose), but not until then.

I still think they're the better team.  I'll say that.  Just not executing...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done? : I hear ya, but it's just tough to say what it means when you say 'I believe'. Given the first 2 games:  Would I bet on them in Vegas?  No.  Do I like their odds?  No. But, I certainly believe they CAN still win.  And as long as they can, I'm still watching and rooting.  I'll join the lynch mob when it's over (if they lose), but not until then. I still think they're the better team.  I'll say that.  Just not executing...
    Posted by Fletcher1

For some reason the " lynch mob " in Young Frankenstein comes to mind."off to the lumber yard " !!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

0 for 26 when down 0-2....

sorry but the streak continues....

and i didn't like the matchup from the outset....

please prove me wrong....

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

But, this needs to be done at the beginning of the series, not now! The consensus has been that this team could compete for the Cup. 

It's too late MeanE.  The people who want to be the first one off the ship are already off the ship. Let's look at that prediction thread from last week if you really want to see who called it. Believe baby (more heart than brain).
    Posted by Fletcher1

Ha yah wait till the Bruins are down two games then put up a pole to see who's thinks the Bruins are done. "see I told you so!" I wonder if theses poles were up on the bulletin boards of the NHL, IHL and AHL teams he worked for ? Good Grief!

Nice post Fletch!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done? : Ha yah wait till the Bruins are down two games then put up a pole to see who's thinks the Bruins are done. "see I told you so!" I wonder if theses poles were up on the bulletin boards of the NHL, IHL and AHL teams he worked for ? Good Grief! Nice post Fletch!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Do you not read?  The poles were already up before the series and many are on record. Once again, now that the Bruins are down 0-2, do you believe that the Bruins will win the series or are they done?  Is it that difficult to understand.  You can continue with your childish personal attacks if you would like SanDog, it doesn't make you any more credible though.  If you don't want to be on record and vote, then don't, again I don't care. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done? : Ha yah wait till the Bruins are down two games then put up a pole to see who's thinks the Bruins are done. "see I told you so!" I wonder if theses poles were up on the bulletin boards of the NHL, IHL and AHL teams he worked for ? Good Grief! Nice post Fletch!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

By the way Marcus, I am now in Software Sales/Marketing, just like you.  Much better hours then working in Hockey!  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cutthroat. Show cutthroat's posts

Believe!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I believe in miracles I just don't know if the man upstairs cares about hockey.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

But, this needs to be done at the beginning of the series, not now! The consensus has been that this team could compete for the Cup.  The consensus was that Kaberle was a good pickup.  The consensus was that Thomas was better than Price. But, if you read the threads here over the past couple of days, eeeeevvveryone and their sister knows that only the pom pom homers would believe that garbage. It's too late MeanE.  The people who want to be the first one off the ship are already off the ship. Let's look at that prediction thread from last week if you really want to see who called it. Believe baby (more heart than brain).
    Posted by Fletcher1

In 2004 were you running to jump back onto the bandwagon after the Sox came back.  I never want to leave myself in that position, especially with the Bruins, my favorite team in all of sports.  I've said it before and I'll say it again if this makes me a pom-pom boy then I will wear it proudly.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Oh yeah. 

BELIEVE!

Sections
Shortcuts