Believe they will win or they are Done?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Believe they will win or they are Done?

In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done?:
    [QUOTE]I believe in miracles I just don't know if the man upstairs cares about hockey.....
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

LUCIC,

Don't give up yet.  One win tonight and all the pressure is back on those fudgers! 
    We have a great road team, zero pressure tonight.  I believe Brads punishment has been paid in full by the hockey gods and he will have a monster game tonight. 
    Write that down

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]I believe in miracles I just don't know if the man upstairs cares about hockey.....
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

i don't believe in the man upstairs, but i believe in the b's.

BRUINS IN 7 (but i wouldn't put any money on it.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done? : LUCIC, Don't give up yet.  One win tonight and all the pressure is back on those fudgers!  We have a great road team, zero pressure tonight.  I believe Brads punishment has been paid in full by the hockey gods and he will have a monster game tonight.  Write that down
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    I don't need to write it down because you just did and I'm confident enough to take that to the bank!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Not giving up I don't give up until its over.... never have never will I am infected chronicly with this Bruins dissease!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4ATC2zbeA

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Believe. They can win that is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c4ATC2zbeA

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

2 minutes until the comeback starts.  love the underdog role.  empty that building

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Done.

And I'm already on record before the series began as saying they would lose in 7 (optimistic as it turns out.)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Believe they will win or they are Done?:
    [QUOTE]Do you believe they will win the series? Simply respond Believe Are the Bruins done? Simply respond Done Answer the question now so that you can't say I always believed they could do it, or I told you they were done!  Don't say you believe if you think they can  , only that they will.  Go on record. My Answer: DONE
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

Still DONE or just done now?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Have any of the people who replied Done, reconsidered based on Game 3.  It wasn't our best effort, but I would love to see some of you become believers again.  I promise not to question it, I just want everyone to be on board this wagon before it's really gets moving.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Believe

Go B's

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]Have any of the people who replied Done, reconsidered based on Game 3.  It wasn't our best effort, but I would love to see some of you become believers again.  I promise not to question it, I just want everyone to be on board this wagon before it's really gets moving.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

I still believe they are done.  Going into game 3, I didn't feel the Bruins would take 2 of 3 in Montreal and even if they do, they have been consistently bad at home for the past 2 years. I would love to believe and I am still watching and rooting.  however, I still feel that there are too many obstacles to overcome.  Do I think that Montreal is a better team then the Bruins.  Not a chance.  Do I think that Montreal, under the directin of Jacques Martin,  know how to win in the playoffs with lesser talent, unfortunately I do.  The Bruins did not come ready to play in Games 1 & 2.  I put blame directly on CJ & the coaching staff.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

Believe but I think they need to win games 4 AND 5 to get it done.  Losing either game = a series loss in 6, IMHO.

If they do win the series, I hope being the first coach to come back from two zip down doesn't save Clod's job....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I win either way.

A loss gets rid of a coach that I really don't like.

If they win, that works, too.

I think they're done in maybe 6.  They will trade wins with the Habs this game and next, maybe both teams keeping their road records perfect with the Habs winning in Boston for game 7.

Even with a super rally that puts this team back on track, I would be shocked to see them get out of round 2.  I had expected them to get to the conference final.

And if they come away from Lake Placid with their own version of miracle on ice and win the cup, NOTHING will erase the sting of games 1 and 2, nothing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]Believe but I think they need to win games 4 AND 5 to get it done.  Losing either game = a series loss in 6, IMHO. If they do win the series, I hope being the first coach to come back from two zip down doesn't save Clod's job....
    Posted by bostonguy67[/QUOTE]

I do fear the idea that the Bruins could come out tonite have there best game of the series, and then fall on there faces back home in game 5.  It is something I will be happy to worry about however, if we win game 4 tonight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

I won't stop believing in the team though history and the recent miscues in Boston make it difficult.  It's just a one-game deficit and the first goal tonight has yet to be scored.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done? : Do you not read?  The poles were already up before the series and many are on record. Once again, now that the Bruins are down 0-2, do you believe that the Bruins will win the series or are they done?  Is it that difficult to understand.  You can continue with your childish personal attacks if you would like SanDog, it doesn't make you any more credible though.  If you don't want to be on record and vote, then don't, again I don't care. 
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

Bruins WILL WIN. I can't believe that any Bruins fans would write them off just because they have to win 2 more games in Scab city. They have way to much put into montreal. Maybe they should start cheering for the Scabs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In Response to Believe they will win or they are Done?:
    [QUOTE]Do you believe they will win the series? Simply respond Believe Are the Bruins done? Simply respond Done Answer the question now so that you can't say I always believed they could do it, or I told you they were done!  Don't say you believe if you think they can  , only that they will.  Go on record. My Answer: DONE
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    Believe

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I think at the end of this series the Habs will be second guessing their decision to trade Halak.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]I think at the end of this series the Habs will be second guessing their decision to trade Halak.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]

Yeah Halak is having another great playoff run and helped his team climb to the top of the West.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yeah...and he's the guy who so clearly outplayed Price last year the golden boy couldn't get off the bench.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah...and he's the guy who so clearly outplayed Price last year the golden boy couldn't get off the bench.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    Price really worries me, BookBoy.  Forget about last year, he was lights out in Boston and in the 3rd game, Horton scored a flakey goal, Price had some bad luck when his clearing pass hit his own defenceman for 2 of the 3 goals.

No one would have stopped the 1st goal.

Price is the only reason Habs are up 2-1 and will be the only reason if the Habs ultimately win this series.

Did I say, Price worries me........?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

I believe,

Just amazing how the east looks. It really any one game. If the Bruins can get past the HABS. I think were heading to the eastern championship or even the Cup. If it any year. gotta be this year. esp with crosby out etc.. TB, only team i would fear would be the Caps or the Flyers but with the way Buffalo is taken it to them, i believe Buffalo is going to come out on top.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Believe they will win or they are Done? : Price really worries me, BookBoy.  Forget about last year, he was lights out in Boston and in the 3rd game, Horton scored a flakey goal, Price had some bad luck when his clearing pass hit his own defenceman for 2 of the 3 goals. No one would have stopped the 1st goal. Price is the only reason Habs are up 2-1 and will be the only reason if the Habs ultimately win this series. Did I say, Price worries me........?
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

I don't think Price was consistently pressured (in Boston) much outside the second period of game 2 maybe.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

[QUOTE]Price is the only reason Habs are up 2-1 and will be the only reason if the Habs ultimately win this series.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Huh?  How do you see that?